[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I partner with a beautiful woman to viral the fuck out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 69.jpg (41KB, 592x754px) Image search: [Google]
69.jpg
41KB, 592x754px
How do I partner with a beautiful woman to viral the fuck out of her on the internet and capitalize

>Find hottie
>30/70 partnership
>help her come up with brand
>make social media shit/branding

here is where it gets tricky,
do I aim for a Niche like "hottie who supports Trump" and viral the fuck out of her on places like /pol/, or do I go with an SJW type deal and then capitalize off harassment after I spam her shit?

Is this a good /biz/ness model
>>
>>1570208
yes, but its easier with prostitutes. also getting shit to go viral isnt that easy nor inexpensive.
>>
File: fappp.jpg (67KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
fappp.jpg
67KB, 640x640px
you have to be FUNNY and she has to be HOT
I saw Ann Coulter bomb bad on some roast and it was cringey as fuck. Coulter is too old and not hot and she is definitely not funny. If your shit is cringey you will fail and Trump supporters won't help you
>>
>>1570348
Don't expect to be super famous. Just want a partner willing to work with me on slowly and steadily building a following. Then she can shill products and shit or we can find other ways to capitalize.

>>1570366
I am not going to even be known. I intend on being the puppet master who guides the hottie into building a following.

Obviously 99% of people will say I'm bringing nothing to the table. I don't deny I need a hottie to accomplish this, hence offering her 70%

I do feel I bring things to the table though.
>>
>>1570417
cool. find a hot chick and hire a real comedy writer for her shitty youtube videos. get that bitch on a signed contract and fire her if she starts to go rogue making her own videos. that will fuck up your brand if she gets greedy and does stupid shit online by herself
>>
>>1570208
shill natural health products
>>
>>1570208

Probably go scouting at strip clubs
>>
>>1570433
Great idea.
>>1570432
Not sure about the comedy thing, I don't intend on her being some comedian. I'm either going to target a niche or just have her use her big diddies to get betas
>>1570443
What do you guys think of Craigslist?

Strip club is actually a good idea. They already are using their sex to sell. Might make a good partner if they don't get too obsessed with drugz
>>
>>1570474
whatever. funny+hot is how you get traffic
>>
>>1570474
You can't really go wrong with natural health products. Massive demand for them in the 40-60 year old woman demographic. Are you in the US? FDA makes it much harder to shill that sort of product.
>>
>>1570482
Yes I'm in US. Would any other anons like to get in on this and discuss ideas more? Maybe we can create a corporation of shills.
>>
>>1570563
You should make a discord
>>
>>1570208
I just started dating a chaturbate camgirl. How do I help her capitalize on her sexy, curvy body? Were planning on making a site for her to sell her videos and pics on as well as used panties. She's also planning on doing snapchat subscriptions. She's also on a couple amateur content sites.

What else do we do? What's the secret here?
>>
stream her playing video games on twitch
>>
>>1570208
look up shoeonhead
she panders to this site pretty well
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.