[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To every person who has ever asked how to make passive incom

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1906.jpg (24KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1906.jpg
24KB, 260x194px
To every person who has ever asked how to make passive income here you go.
https://youtu.be/_adF-iE84Z4
You go to the bank and ask for half dollars in exchange for cash.
You will get a shitton of normal coins but you don't loose any money it's just in coin. You will find coins that are silver and worth maybe $10 online and can be sold for quick cash In a pawn shop for less money.
>>
>>1569453
That may have worked in the 80s, but now it would probably get you $7/hr at best
>>
>>1569453
good luck with that, you will be hard pressed to find any silver

most banks have coins shipped directly from the fed, all the silver has been pulled

you'll have to find a teller who just happens to have silver coins that someone turned in that day

don't waste your time with this bullshit
>>
>>1569453
use your money to buy a dictionary so you can look up the word "passive"
>>
>>1569459
Way too many people do this, that ship has sailed. BUT you may do well owning laundromats and finding silver within those.
>>
Ausbro here i have run a business like this for Australian coins this year.
In terms if passive income it wont make much but if you ever want an easy $500 per year for probably 10-20 hours out of your life its not hard. Half the time ill sit in front of the tv sifting through a $200 bag of 50c coins.
>>
>>1569453
This guy is a total scumbag
>>
I did this a couple times. I like to go to the bank and get $2 bills and Sacajawea dollars for tips and trolling the high school drop outs who work retail and think it's not real currency. A couple times they didn't have what I wanted, but they had silver dollars because some bozo cashed in a family member's coin collection. Got a whole roll of old Susan B Anthonys that were all from the rarest mint on the rarest year. Easy money.
>>
>>1569460
I've done it and you won't be finding a bunch in one go but there are still plenty to be found
>>
I've only ever found silver in circulated currency twice. A 1943 mercury dime in my Taco Bell change about two years ago, and a 1963 Canadian silver quarter in the cash register I was working at Arby's about four years back. Still have no idea how that quarter made it to middle Tennessee.

My father started coin collecting in the late 60's, and he told me that silver dimes and quarters had disappeared in any notable quantity by the early 70's. He would *rarely* find one up through the early 80's, and they were gone after that.

The only way more will come into circulation is with kids/grandkids of older individuals raiding an old dresser or side table for some spare change for lunch or a toll bridge or something. I suspect that's how my mercury dime wound up at Taco Bell. Some stoner nicked it from Grandma's armoir to buy a shredded chicken burrito.

Anyway, the time spent coin roll hunting would be better spent working and then buying bullion coins or rounds. You'd get more silver faster that way. I now there's the allure of a quick buck, but that's what everyone has been thinking for a half century.
>>
NEWSFLASH, all the silver quarters have been harvested already.. I spent 100$ of gas going to several banks in my city and got away with $9 of silver. woopdeedoo!
>>
>>1569453
That's not passive at all what the fuck mate
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.