[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>put all my BTC into the latest memecoin >massive gains

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: professional bitcoin trader.jpg (72KB, 497x501px) Image search: [Google]
professional bitcoin trader.jpg
72KB, 497x501px
>put all my BTC into the latest memecoin
>massive gains and massive losses

>decide to split my BTC into multiple solid altcoins, putting sell orders at 5-20% higher than the buy price (depending on my expectations of pumps)
>some gains, some losses, but consistent overall 4-6% return each week

Is this how you're supposed to trade cryptos?
>>
>>1568800
I had made nice gains but then I invested into ETC and lost 2,3 BTC. Fuck me, greek always kills me.
>>
>>1568800
so much money pouring in to the market rn that you cannot lose. literally buy any shit and you can be guaranteed gainz against the dollar.

buy 1credit tho, fast gainz
>>
Basically what I'm doing right now too OP

Going for the latest pnd will usually get you burned.
>>
>>1568821
How? I made 10,000% in 2 days with ETC.... It was gorgeous. I blew up of course because Bitfinex happened as I was wrapping up the position. I have been an atheist for many years but I started to wonder that day if there was a God, and then why he hated me so much.
>>
>>1568831
b cus you are a stupid cunt. buy 1credit that shit is going to go fucking skywards for the following 5 days
>>
>>1568834
ETC was the type of setup I don't think I will ever see again. It was a sure thing. I didn't even end up holding the bag, but I took a 30% haircut off the top plus a lot of my profit. Barely cleared 500% PL.
>>
>>1568800
yeah good strat OP.. i usually divide up my BTC into chunks and invest on the memes.. if one of them pumps, I'm always on the train
>>
>>1568800
Now start trading for others.
But what I do is I just resell hashing power. Calculate the current profit on the coin per H/s and spice a price a lil. Making 2% per order. $50-60 per day that is.
>>
>>1569864
nigga how da fuq do you do this
>>
>>1570825
Not going to make a tutorial for you son.
But your good starting point would be nicehash.

I'm however willing to sell my business for 100 BTC, or split 50:50 for 50 BTC.
>>
>2014
>somehow managed to get my hands on 20 btc
>come to /biz/
>take advice
>put them all in the eth ico
thank you /biz/ and /g/
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.