[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It is fucking painful listening to this bitch talk. Her accent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: janet yellen boston.png (309KB, 831x466px) Image search: [Google]
janet yellen boston.png
309KB, 831x466px
It is fucking painful listening to this bitch talk. Her accent makes me want to rip her tongue out, rip it into two pieces, and use those halves as ear plugs so I never have to listen to her dickthroat marble mouth again.

Why is she still fed chair? She beats around the bush so much, she has no idea what she's talking about.
>>
When will she stop saying heterogeneity.
>>
>>1566846
My thoughts exactly. Ben Bernake was far more clear and concise.
>>
>>1566846
Yeah they should've thought about that before choosing her to speak everyday
>>
>>1566846
Rate hike coming in December OP. It will be 50 basis points followed up by another 25 basis point hike in Feb.-Apr. if the markets receive the first hike with it's sanity intact.
>>
>>1566846
Also, new Fed chair next year. Screenshot this if you want, I don't give a rats ass.
>>
File: image.png (362KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
362KB, 1536x2048px
>>1566938
You got it friendo, I'll be seeing you in a year
>>
>>1566979
Righto mate.
>>
>>1566935
>Fed in 2012 said 4.75% by 2015
>.25% until Dec 21st 2015
>Fed said 1.5% by Q2 2017
>still .5% unti at least Dec 20th 2016

Ahh yes surely they'll hike as fast as they say
>>
>>1567006
You think you're right mate? Go ahead and log onto your Bloomberg Terminal and type "Fed" <Go>. Then on the right-hand side of the screen click "Probability of Interest Rate Change" and check out the nice graphs and spreadsheets. Stop relying on the bullshit the Fed is actually attempting to sell you, and instead listen to the opinions of your peers (some of whom know a good bit more than you in this particular field).
>>
>>1567044
#rekt
>>
>>1566938
bold prediction aftet AP already announced it
>>
>>1567044
>reading comprehension

I'm literally saying the Fed will hike at a much slower pace than they say they will, and that the market has been far more accurate than Fed forecasts.

And the market is saying after the hike in December there won't be a hike until June 2017.

Why don't you actually fucking look at the data you say guides your views.
>>
>>1567044
The Bloomberg terminal shows .75% in June. Not Feb/Apr>>1566935

So kill yourself
>the market's predictions are perfect
faggot
>>
>beats around the bush so much

Look up some financial history, Yellen is a goddamn arrow with her words when compared to Greenspan
>>
DUMP BONDS DUMP STOCKS RATE HIKE COMING

SELL SELL SELL
>>
>>1567111
Bite me

>>1567091
Equity markets have never taken a rate hike in any sort of positive sense, I wouldn't expect any different from the raise (hopefully) coming in December. Therefore, my forecast for the next rate increase thereafter may be off by a few months depending on how markets recover and the state of debt markets during the time period following the initial rate hike in 2 months.
>>
File: 1474097690453.png (822KB, 1136x1434px) Image search: [Google]
1474097690453.png
822KB, 1136x1434px
>>1566846
That's what all skypes sound like. Hitler did nothing wrong.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.