[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>working a minimum wage job near my house after graduating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: QYPlmPQ.png (20KB, 638x547px) Image search: [Google]
QYPlmPQ.png
20KB, 638x547px
>working a minimum wage job near my house after graduating from university
>being seen and laughed at by girls I went to university with
>constantly see Chad and Stacey couples or groups of young school age Chads and Staceys out at night

This is humiliating and depressing. Who was the con artist that said that work gives any pride ever?

And pop songs played as muzak, which are the anthems of normies. Images of models and celebrities are shown everywhere. These are the people who post Instagram selfies gloating about "Puttin in da #work" when they had everything handed over to them due to their looks.

I've had graduate job interviews but everything, from finance to stem to public sector stuff, judges you solely on your normalfaggotry.
>>
File: 1467927796158.jpg (135KB, 736x550px) Image search: [Google]
1467927796158.jpg
135KB, 736x550px
>>1566190
This is referred to as 'your 20's'.

Just wait for what's in store for your 30's.
>>
Same, I have an engineering degree and have been working retail for two years not by choice.
>>
>>1566190
No one wants to work with an ugly dude with poor social skills. Most people in white collar jobs just drink coffee and chat all day and maybe do two hours of work. When you're applying for work, you're not applying for a job, you're applying to be full time friends with Sarah from Marketing and Josh from Accouting. That's why you're a wage slave. This is the job where you're actually supposed to work.
>>
>>1566198
what kind of engineering?
>>
>>1566224

Its funny because its true.
>>
>>1566236
Probably a "Sanitation Engineer"

>>1566224
Nah this is maybe true if you're some fucking business major going for a sales position.
In STEM fields you have to be a real life poopoo pepe meme to not get hired. I work with literally autistic people, people who don't shower, people who can't look you in the eye while talking, etc, and everyone makes at least 6 figures.
>>
>>1566190
Have you considered it's not your looks

But you are a genuinely shitty person deserves this?

Maybe should've studied harder in school huh uggo?
>>
>>1566236
electrical
>>
>>1566190
Real stem bros launch a startup

Just be yourself
>>
>>1566236
acoustic
>>
>>1566325
shit gpa detectamundo
>>
>>1566317
studying hard doesnt make your face good looking and your body taller
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.