[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/biz/, should I feel sorry for people that cant hold down a steady

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: master race.jpg (82KB, 500x603px) Image search: [Google]
master race.jpg
82KB, 500x603px
/biz/, should I feel sorry for people that cant hold down a steady job because they are too stupid/lazy? Or should I not give a fuck because thats natural selection and they just fade away into homelessness and drug addiction?

I work at a place thats been trying to get new employees for months now, and we keep getting these fucks have have "tragic life storys" like how they used to be involved with shady people and need to get their life on track, or they have to walk to work erry day cuz they had they liscense taken away by the pohleese.

I think "Okay, fine whatever, so long as they can do the job...", but then i start training them and they cant even follow basic instructions and commands. You leave them alone for half an hour so you can attend to your own job, and when you check on them they've fucked everything up.

We've gone through alot of people like this now, and I kind of feel bad for firing them and they get all upset. But Im starting to wonder if I should even feel remorse for these types of people.

>tried hiring several guys who on their very first day of work, are already trying to bum smokes off other employees and asking if they can get a $20 pay advance
>>
>>1566016
You should feel bad your taxes will go to paying for them to survive for the rest of their lives.
>>
>>1566016

Yes they are messed up. Yes it's not fair. Yes you should help them if you can. Employing them when they are hurting your business is not helping them. Giving them pay advances is not helping them. Catering to their every whim because they are in a struggle is not helping them. Simply treat them like any other employee. That is how you help them. It is up to them to figure their life out, all you can do is provide them a fair chance at being a good employee.
>>
>>1566016
There was a quote I saw one day saying something along the lines of

"The reason the world went to shit is because we didn't care enough to do something about it. We didn't help other who were worst off than we were, so long as we are just enough better than them, we should only worry about ourselves. And that's were we went wrong. We didn't care enough to help others that needed a little help."

that quote there isn't word for word, i couldn't find it online. i think it came from a movie or something. the main idea being that "we" normal people that just 'get things' see people who don't 'get things' as easily, we can fall into a trap of snobbery, instead of being a good neighbor and making them better people.
>>
>Automaton wage cucks
>talking about natural selection
You only live because your masters will it, faggots.
>>
I used to manage a computer lab at a bum center (aka: mental health).

Fun job, but was not paid much...

Bums are smelly, alcohalics/meth/heroin users. I helped one of them get a job at target, working for minimum wage... She lasted a whole month there!

I dont feel sorry for them, no one will feel sorry for me. I think what you need to do is just expect to churn through 15 people, and pick the most competent one or the one with the biggest tits.
>>
>>1566016
Dont hire Blacks & Sandpeople
>>
>>1566696
Jesus dude what the fuck
>>
i need more stories about incompetent people please
>>
I just started working and this dude who used to be homeless started with me. He seemed good at it and like achill dude but the first day we started the actual job instead of training he panicked grabbed his stuff and ran out, this is exactly what a friend of mine who is now homeless would do in that situation
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.