[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For those of you who work in an office: how often do you do actual

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1462680448802.jpg (148KB, 750x881px) Image search: [Google]
1462680448802.jpg
148KB, 750x881px
For those of you who work in an office: how often do you do actual work as opposed to pretending to be busy?

How often do you show up drunk to work? For me it's at least four days out of five.
>>
>>1565705
Who dat qt in the pic, op?
>>
>>1565705
Six hours of work for 8 hrs of pay. Don't show up to work drunk to often. But I'm always nursing s hangover. Drunk like 2 days a week. Used to drink at work sometimes, but cut that out
>>
>>1565705
I do actual work every single day. About 8 and one half hours daily. Salary, so nothing really matters.

I don't drink alcohol at all. I consume massive amounts of fruit juice, though, and I work 2-3 days each week after sleeping only 3-4 hours.

I occasionally take a nap during my lunch break.
>>
I work in a bank, not an office, but I do probably 4 hours of work on any given day. Maybe 6 on a busy day.

I've only ever come into work drunk once because I was drinking on my lunch break. Ive come into work hung over or while on drugs, many many many times however.
>>
>>1565705

never pretend to be busy. bugtracker is always full.

sometimes we have beer with lunch, sometimes we sit on the penthouse terrace and drink rum with the boss. It's really relaxed.

If I'm hung over real bad I simply don't come to work.
>>
>>1565705
work in construction

constantly keeping busy, but some weeks ill work 10 hours a day 5 days a week and some 2 hours total for the week.

drinking at work is not a problem so long as youre not wasted or working on a multi national companies site. (live in straya)

im usually drunk before i go home
>>
I did a 3 month internship at a research institute recently. At the beginning I was working hard af but I soon realized they don't actually have a lot of stuff for me to do and just want me to busy.

Like I took 1 extra hour of just chilling for some task and my boss would still say like "oh wow you finished that already! I would have taken days for it!" So naturally I started doing less and less to see at which point it would be considered not okay anymore.

It's over now, never found that point though. At the end I did like 5 hours of work in a 40 hour week and spend the rest of the time on the internet reading, doing khan academy and stuff like that
>>
2-3 hours work a day. 8 hour days.
>>
>>1566162
wtf are you doing?
>>
>>1565705
1-2 hours a day, 8 hour work days, for 5 days.
Sometimes I get busy and I will work for the full 8 hours but not currently.
>>
>>1566185
>>1566162
This.

I'm a software developer and sometimes there's just not much work to do so I lie about my estimates and tell my manager I need 4x as long to finish a task. Sometimes I do get fucked, like I have been this week, by surprise hotfix releases that need to go out ASAP and those days I'll usually do the whole 8 hours.
>>
I'm at work now, probably spend 4 hours working the rest fucking about, came in with hangovers but never drunk
>>
>>1565954
>I consume massive amounts of fruit juice
You're a fucking badass motherfucker man.
>>
>>1566143
Where in Aus, brah? and what construction industry?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.