[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does the free market know you exist if you have no money? Then,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: bipasha-basu 3.jpg (83KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
bipasha-basu 3.jpg
83KB, 640x960px
Does the free market know you exist if you have no money?

Then, how does it maximize the satisfaction of human needs and wants?
>>
>>1565320
Free markets satisfy the needs and wants of those who operate within those markets. Why would a market need to satisfy any need or want of someone who doesn't interact with it?
>>
>>1565327
Are you saying that poor people living paycheck to paycheck are not participating in the market?
>>
>>1565329

They are being compensated for their level of participation.
>>
>>1565329
Participating in which market?

The labor market?
Yes, see:
>>1565331
>>
>>1565331
you say they are being compensated for their level of participation but you measure their participation by how much they are compensated

i think what you mean to say is "fuck the poor and they young, i got mine"
>>
>>1565340
>you say they are being compensated for their level of participation but you measure their participation by how much they are compensated

They get compensated based on their participation.

>i think what you mean to say is "fuck the poor and they young, i got mine"
Are you black? I don't understand how else you expect an economy to function.
>>
>>1565342
>Are you black? I don't understand how else you expect an economy to function.
i'm jewish actually :) and your reasoning is circular
>>
>>1565344
What do you think a market is? Are you trying to discuss labor markets or what? Try to specify and not be vague just for the sake of arguing semantics.
>>
>>1565348
i am saying that capitalism is inefficient because it doesn't take into account productive activities that don't have a profit attached to them
>>
>>1565340

It's not slave labor - you agree to a specific wage for your time.

Honestly you just sound like a butt hurt faggot.
>>
Those hot she-pajeets are incredible. The only reason not to nuke that skidmark country.
>>
>>1565354
Which economy system do you propose then?

What is more efficient and fair than capitalism?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.