[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT we share business ideas Bonus points if it easy/simple to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1897.gif (67KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1897.gif
67KB, 320x240px
ITT we share business ideas
Bonus points if it easy/simple to start.
Mines a simple and unoriginal one. The pine straw business
>buy land/rent land with long leaf pine
>pay Mexicans $1 per bale
>sell them at $4
This one is great because you don't even have to own the land. You can just go to someone that does and pay them a small amount to essentially clean their land. Then you hire some people to make the bales. All you have to do is pick up the bales and take them to market.

If you do decide to buy the land it will eventually pay itself off and then turn a profit.
>>
>sharing your ideas so someone else can profit off of it

Yeah, no thanks
>>
>>1562831
If you have a NET worth of $2, you're the richest man on this board.

>>1562725
You have no idea about the average costs and revenue of pine straw is do you?
>>
>>1562831
Greedy cunt I shared my idea with you
>>1562879
I work in pine straw right now. We get paid $1 per bale and the guy sells them for $4
>>
Go around at night and plant sugarcane in peoples yards
Run business removing sugarcane, which grows like bamboo
Process sugarcane into sugar and sell it
Basically instead of renting land for your crops, people pay you for the privilege of growing your sugarcane
>>
>>1562831
most people arent in your region so there's no harm in it
>>
>>1562929
How big is 1 bale?
>>
>>1562960
I don't fucking know man what does that matter this early into the idea
They are as big as the box they are made in
>>
>>1562957
This.
t. Brazilian.
>>
>>1562966
Because you sound like a nigger in a nigger country. Boxes of pine needle start at $99.99 here.
>>
File: IMG_1898.jpg (42KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1898.jpg
42KB, 480x360px
>>1563001
Why are you such a bitter cunt?
The type that I'm talking about are made in a small wooden box like in the pic
They are maybe 3ft x 1ft. You can buy them for like $3.50 here and you get paid $1 for each one you make. This is in NC. An experienced person can make 100 a day. With enough land, workers, and clients I think theres a good opportunity to make some money.
Now unless you have something to contribute to the discussion other than negativity then fuck off.
>>
>>1563225
How do you actually make the bales though? Like what holds them together?

I'm just picturing a guy filling up a box with pine needles, flipping it over, and a bunch of pine needles fall out on the ground and then he looks disappointed. I'm sure that's not how it goes though.
>>
I want to get into rental real estate. Anyone have any tips that they could share?
>>
>>1563232
String
Here's a video of pretty much the whole operation
You hire some illegal Mexican and they will make more then 100 a day no problem
They clean the land and make the bales and all you do is come by and pick them up, pay them cash no taxes and take them to market.
>>
>>1563232
>>1563295
Forgot link https://youtu.be/7lHyVpunyPs
>>
>>1562725

Just to confirm I've sold this shit on etsy.

For $12.

You're welcome.
>>
>>1563311
For the small ones?
holy shit that's pretty good
>>
>>1563244
biggerpockets.com
>>
>>1562725
Don't forget to fertilize since the pine needles would otherwise decompose and feed the trees.
>>
can you go to woods? i live in canado west end, we have a bunch of pines here
>>
>>1563314
exciting.

time to retire
>>
>>1562725
Who buys bales of pine needles
>>
>>1563435

Landscaping.
>>
>>1562725
small business web dev as a service.

There are local business' everywhere who are cheap and don't want to pay much for a website, they usually follow shit like using mailchimp, surveymonkey and wordpress. What you'll offer is a more custom solution for cheap as a service, small business' will prefer small subscription based things.

Give five tiers, each tier has an ability to add additional services (CloudFlare move to AWS etc) for additional subscription additions you'll also want 6 mo\12 mo\25 mo contracts with slightly reduced rates as you get higher (Ending at the actual full rate).

>Tier 1
$20\Month
Website Developed, more inline usage with surveymonkey, mailchimp, facebook etc and basic SEO, domain name, hosting and security. Most likely a static Jekyll site if that's all they need. Simple email content and update once a week. Extra $5 for each extra update.

>Tier 2
$35\Month
All of above plus back-end option available with a shop.
2 updates a week.

>Tier 3
$125\Month
Custom designed site plus all of above.
3 updates a week.

>Tier 4
$200\Month
App built on top (use meteorjs for sites with a backend and deploy to ios\android).
5 updates a week.

>Tier 5
$300\Month
Social media marketing (You'll have to learn power editor for facebook and using twitter\instagram ads and how to write ads)
20 updates a week.

You'll mostly canvas small hair dressers and beauty based business' as they are run by tech unsavvy people who rely on much more expensive booking systems and large up front payments for websites. What you'll want to do is try and end up with 50 clients or so, eventually creating an almost passive income (Just handling the updates).

It's a lot of hard work, but starting any business is. Your end goal is to increase everyone to the social media marketing tier (Or offer it as a seperate service on top and get everyone on it, that's where the money is).
>>
>>1563433
No the land has to be prepared ahead of time and the prodding has to contain only long leaf pine so other leaves won't do
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.