[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it acceptable to buy a $8,000 diamond chain and a $4,000 diamond

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0072.jpg (97KB, 525x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0072.jpg
97KB, 525x700px
Is it acceptable to buy a $8,000 diamond chain and a $4,000 diamond bracelet while still living with my parents? I could afford living on my own but don't want to.
>>
if you fall into these categories yes:
nigger
rapper
trapper
gucci mane

if you fall into these categories it is not acceptable:
white boy
anything else
>>
>>1560929
Dude please invest this shit. If you buy bitcoins and just lend it on polo you can get up to 30% a year. Just let your money sit there and profit by doing no brainer shit.
>>
If it helps you get girls I guess it's worth it. Post pics of this jewelry please.
>>
I have read from several sources, that there is a lesser-known reason why gangsters and gangster rappers would spend an excessive amount of cash on clothes, jewellery, accessories, and it's a pretty good one -

If arrested and sent to jail, you can use them for bail or collateral for bail. personal property may be confiscated, but 'personal effects' you are wearing are yours. Also, if you get sent from prison straight to jail, all clothes, personal effects, etc are taken from you, but put into storage for your release. Obviously, not drugs or weapons.

If you get arrested with just a t-shirt and jeans, that's all you're gonna have when you leave. So it's kind of an insurance, that you'll have some stuff so you don't look broke, and can use some or all your personal effects like a credit card - pawnbroker loan or sale, etc

They also carry a roll of cash for same reasons - it's only confiscated if it cannot be accounted for, and is obviously proceeds of crime.

I'm not a legal expert though.

>inb4 bury that shit nigga
They do shit like this too, but you literally get your shit stored for free under high security, with everything bagged, tagged and itemised.
>>
Unless you bought it much cheaper then its worth to invest and not wear it cuz u would get robbed then no its not acceptable

>>1561276
You overestimate the intelligence of niggers
>>
>>1560929
No. It's like having the keys to a Ferrari without owning the car - if you want to dress baller, you got to keep the illusion that everything you do is baller.

Appearance is everything and everything should maintain appearance.
>>
>>1560929
It is never acceptable to buy such shit cause it is worthless at that price range and looks idiotic.
>>
>>1561220
Until Poloniex does down the shitter, you lose your Bitcoins, then cry about Bitcoin is a scam like every dumb nocoiner out there.
>>
>>1560929
>Is it acceptable
By which standards? It's obviously acceptable by your personal standards, since you're contemplating it.

It's your money, your life. You can do with it whatever you want. You're not obligated to be fiscally responsible.

I really don't know what this thread's point is. If you want to do it, just do it. If you have doubts (otherwise, why create the thread?) you also already know the answer...
>>
>>1560929
You came to the right place to ask, Tyrone

First of all, do you have any debt? And how much savings do you have? Any other payments you need to make regularly i.e. car payment, insurance, student loans? *cough child support any-anything like that?
>>
File: pigs.jpg (152KB, 598x382px) Image search: [Google]
pigs.jpg
152KB, 598x382px
>>1561276
>>
I know OP is fishing...

But I volunteer at my church's 'feed the needy' kitchen once a week and every fucking time, there are always blacks in line with their iPhones, $200 air jordans, gold chains, etc.

It just shows... some people will go to great lengths to live off of welfare while they are perfectly capable of getting jobs.

Alot of these blacks literally think working fast food is below them, so they'd rather take welfare and free meals at the church.
>>
>>1561220
>If you buy bitcoins and just lend it on polo you can get up to 30% a year.

How do you lend Bitcoins on an exchange?
>>
File: 1375455462155.jpg (76KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1375455462155.jpg
76KB, 625x626px
>>1560929
>>
>>1561303

>you overestimate the intelligence of niggers

First of all, I never mentioned the word 'nigger', you seem ignorant. I'm talking about criminals and gangsters in general, but it includes blacks, and niggers. In fact, people in general. I have used watches and jewellery like a credit card in the past. If you have no cash to hand, it's collateral. You get no utility from just carrying a few hundred.

Also -
1) you are confusing intelligence with knowledge. It's a known thing in criminal circles.
2) you underestimate the craftiness of criminals.

'Pawn Star' Rick Harrison: “And who buys the jewelry from Harrison? Pimps — and there's a good reason why. "When you get arrested for pandering, they take your cash — because the cash was obtained illegally — but they don't take away your jewelry," Harrison explains. "And a pimp knows that if he buys jewelry in a pawn shop, if [he] brings it back to a pawn shop and gets a loan against it, [they'll] always get half of what you paid for it — as opposed to buying it in a jewelry store, when [they] don't know what [they're] going to get. So, when they get arrested, they will always have someone bring their jewelry down to me. I will loan them half of what they paid for it — and that's their bail money."
>>
>>1561401
>Working is below them, but accepting charity isn't
I want off this ride
>>
File: queen-state-crown---a.jpg (163KB, 434x700px) Image search: [Google]
queen-state-crown---a.jpg
163KB, 434x700px
>>1561400
I don't know what this is referring to.

Also, expensive jewellery is certainly not indicative of race or class, and expensive doesn't necessarily mean flashy...
>>
File: 1472449962497.jpg (21KB, 480x324px) Image search: [Google]
1472449962497.jpg
21KB, 480x324px
>>1561401
>OP lives at mommy's house
>"niggers need to get a job because they live off the system"
>OP's parents more than likely claim his as a dependent to get better tax returns
He's doing the exact same thing but with his parents.

>inb4 but they work
Yeah, but everyone in that situation is gaming the system. Accepting food by means of charity doesn't imply they're doing anything wrong. Maybe they just don't want to spend $100 on fucking bread, milk, meats, and cheeses nowadays.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.