[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

honestly, Yang and Pajeet has really impressed me. I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: jumpcut.jpg (437KB, 958x792px) Image search: [Google]
jumpcut.jpg
437KB, 958x792px
honestly, Yang and Pajeet has really impressed me.

I've seen them go from awkwardly attempting to socialize with girls on SimplePickup to making ProjectGo and leading neckbeard bootcamps.

Then then left all that bullshit pickup stuff behind to start JumpCut which is a legit technology startup that went through the Y-Combinator circlejerk. They have a whole team of software developers, designers, and producers.
>>
>Then then left all that bullshit pickup stuff behind to start JumpCut which is a legit technology startup

"A legit startup", what does that even mean?

Their business idea is to assail the already very much existing online education industry with a website that tries to make lectures "binge-worthy", so it's basically padding out lectures with what? Pretty videos?

It might work but I think it is more likely to fall between the stools of being neither entertaining nor efficient as a learning tool. If you're learning some concepts about physics you hardly need to be constantly skipping through a patched together video documentary about reactors etc.

That said I find the idea attractive, Khan Academy lectures are pretty dry. Would I prefer it if my lectures were interspersed with documentary videos? Quite possibly.
>>
>>1559323

"A legit startup", what does that even mean?
In college, i knew so many kids who were claiming to be CEO of whatever company just because they set up a website.

A legit startup has to have actual traction, consumers, sales, funding etc..

Y-Combinator is pretty much a jew-network.
Getting accepted into Y-Combinator is what most entrepreneurs strive for. The fastest growing companies have grown through them. They have a 3% acceptance rate.
>>
>>1559323
plus they're not starting off with traditional concepts like Physics or Mathematics.

Right now, their niche is tutorials for YouTube monetization which includes how to make money outside of ViewCount adRevenue. They talk about branding, sponsorships, and side-business such as merchandising and online services.
>>
>>1559343
Your moms pussy is a cum combinator you fucking faggot
>>
>>1559368
All of this stuff is a necessity to learn for anyone conducting business solely online and as such it's widely accessible through sites like BHW and STM. Anyone with an online following who doesn't explore these avenues is a fucking retard that shouldn't be involved with digital marketing in the first place.
>>
>>1559540
that could be said about almost anything ever except becoming a doctor
>>
>>1559578
No.

By all means if you want to listen to Pajeet tell you about YouTube marketing, have at it. I'm just saying all that information is out there and freely accessible if you look.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.