[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder money will not solve your omega problems. If no

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Daily reminder money will not solve your omega problems. If no girl (I actually mean that, not even one among all you have known in your life) was attracted to you, showed interest, etc, your only choice is hookers, you will never experience genuine love.
>>
P.S. most of you are here because you think money will stop you being a pathetic autistic omega loser. It won't.
>>
Normies don't care bout moneyz as much as you autists, most of them need it to buy some specific material things, you need it as a compensation.
>>
>>1558632
You should talk to this >>1553755 guy.
>>
What does pic have to do with anything?

Does this limp wristed bait thread make you feel better out your failed life Op? How about the fact that only you and I posted here? Want to kill ourselves together? You go ahead I'll follow later
>>
>>1558709
That's a pretty depressing construction site near my uni.
>>
>>1558720
> expensive building operation putting up large buildings
> depressing
This is why i can tell you're an omega, OP. Well balanced people don't think like that.
>>
>>1558632
>Daily reminder money will not solve your omega problems.

I'm aware.

>If no girl (I actually mean that, not even one among all you have known in your life) was attracted to you, showed interest, etc, your only choice is hookers, you will never experience genuine love.

Are you talking about yourself?

I have a girlfriend right now.
>>
I always report these r9k off topic posts but nothing ever happens.
>>
I don't care about romanticized fantasies anyway OP. I just don't want to have to wagecuck for the rest of my life.
>>
>>1558632

Someone needs a hug.
>>
>>1559390
I read Elliot Rodger's manifesto I think he just needed a real ass kicking. Like severe hospitalized. Prob same for Op. Working to regain the ability to walk might perk his spirits up
>>
>>1559398
I like the part where he talks about being destined to win the lottery.
Then he just gets more and more upset when it doesn't happen.
>>
>>1559485
Maximal kek does he really say that
>>
>>1559507
Oh yeah. He dumped a bunch on that shit.
I lost count of how many times there's a buildup with "I can feel it", and then he says "IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!"
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.