[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>THAT feel when you foolishly doubted your /biz/ brothers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 10

File: Screenshot_2016-10-11_02-47-34.png (51KB, 1258x241px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-11_02-47-34.png
51KB, 1258x241px
>THAT feel when you foolishly doubted your /biz/ brothers

I'm sorry fellas. I have cancelled my limit sell orders.

To the moon brothers, ONTO THE MOON!

I can't sleep i'm so excited
>>
File: 1473375655850.jpg (45KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1473375655850.jpg
45KB, 600x600px
CANT WAIT TO LOSE MONEY ON PENNY STOCK SPECULATION AGAIN
THIS TIME ITS DIFFERENT
CUZ ITS ABOUT WEED MANNNNNN!!!
>>
>>1557981
>Penny stock speculation
>Good fundamentals, healthy profits, great news

Eat shit cryptocuck.

I've never lost any money before. I have literally never lost a dollar on a single trade, lick my nigger ass faggot & stay poor
>>
>>1557984
>I have literally never lost a dollar on a single trade
This should be good.
>>
>>1557989
Lmao stay missing out

Weed will get legalized and we'll all be blazing with our profits.

you'll be sitting thinking "Man I should've invested in the marijuana boom"

And posting >Tfw missed out on investing when marijuana stocks were at a bargain

Lmfao @ you fag
>>
>>1557993
>I have literally never lost a dollar on a single trade
Hold on, I'm still laughing at this.
>>
>>1557996
Hold on I'm laughing at you not getting in on this
>>
File: 1471415829077.jpg (33KB, 430x241px) Image search: [Google]
1471415829077.jpg
33KB, 430x241px
>>1557993
i'd' rather invest in a weed etf / commodity or the phillip morris of weed companies once the leader rises from the noise than these jokey ass penny stocks.
your going to lose ur money. again

i know this isn't ur first time speculating on penny memes.
because u lot never learn.

and everyone with market sense steers clear of stocks under 5 bucks.
>>
>>1557998
Didn't you hear?

He's NEVER LOST A SINGLE DOLLAR
>>
>>1557998
Over 90% of my portfolio is invested in the s&p

I just play around with this bullshit you faggot poorcuck
>>
>>1558001
What can I say

The memes have been paying off. Still haven't had a trade that lost me money
>>
>>1558006
>What can I say
You can tell another whopper about never losing a dollar on a trade.
Are you an alpha with a hot girlfriend too?
>>
>>1558011
No I'm a kissless virgin.

But really you're missing out, this shit is going places.

you'll be kicking yourself come November, and planning on hanging yourself come Spring.
>>
>>1557971
>Not owning OGI

DYE like to grow?
>>
>>1558001

Man, don't mock this guy. We should be grateful he's here spending time with us schmucks.

I for one would like to thank the lying bitch faggot for gracing us with his presence.
>>
File: 1472036732800.jpg (42KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1472036732800.jpg
42KB, 480x480px
>>1558003
>muh 10% profits on my 10%
>>
>>1558024
You can still buy in

The price is very low
>>
>>1558016
>I'm a kissless virgin
You could fix that pretty easily.
Just tell the girls about how you've NEVER LOST A SINGLE DOLLAR
They should be beating a path to your (car) door.
>>
>>1558045
I've tried but I haven't found a girl worthy of having sex with, yet.
>>
>>1557998

>Walt Disney was under a Dollar before 1980
>implying each penny stock is shit
>>
>>1558054

Elliott pls.
>>
>>1557971
Lol you're the fucking guy who was in tears the other night because these stocks were down huge after you bought them?

And now you're so excited you can't sleep?

Someone's playing with more than they can afford to lose baka tbqh senpai
>>
Are weed stocks a meme? I've been looking into buying some and it looks promising
>>
File: 1471415137760.jpg (37KB, 600x420px) Image search: [Google]
1471415137760.jpg
37KB, 600x420px
>>1558061
>retroactively finding a flake of gold in 2 ton dumping of industrial strength manure by swiming thru a pool full of it , butt naked w/o a contraceptive.
>>
>>1558090
lol fampai I get emotional
>>
>>1558098
>Are weed stocks a meme? I've been looking into buying some and it looks promising

Idk if it's a meme but I'm in senpai

We going big
>>
File: M.jpg (55KB, 716x724px) Image search: [Google]
M.jpg
55KB, 716x724px
>>1558054
>I haven't found a girl worthy of having sex with, yet.
Priceless.
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 750x458px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 750x458px
Bought the dip
>>
File: ags gainz.png (32KB, 1225x278px) Image search: [Google]
ags gainz.png
32KB, 1225x278px
GAINZ, BABY!

To all the salty naysayers, you're gonna regret this chance of a lifetime and we'll be dancing on your graves after you hang yourselves
>>
>>1558864
Stop posting the same pic in every thread lol. Post what it's at now friendo.
>>
Tfw it's not going up enough
>>
What the shit

Why isn't this pump & dump bullshit going up
>>
File: 20161011_125819.png (141KB, 720x835px) Image search: [Google]
20161011_125819.png
141KB, 720x835px
>>1557971
I'm not complaining!
>>
>>1559548
Good goy
>>
>>1559548
Scared to show your 8.43% profit on Coca Cola stock?
>>
>>1559680
Nope it's just irrelevant.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-10-11-19-07-24.png (376KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-11-19-07-24.png
376KB, 1080x1920px
I post every week just to keep showing people that you can make good money in weed stocks. Keep buying into November, and the we shall see what the announcement is. Good luck comrade
>>
>>1560303
nice bruv

I'm just upset I bought at such a high price. I'm kicking myself for not investing months ago, or at least a couple weeks.
>>
>>1560309
If everything goes the way we all expect and hope it to, I don't think it will matter much. These should go big-time one day.
>>
>>1560313
i dunno how long to hold for bro

i can't lie i might sell when i get 20% profit. I don't feel confident in AGS that much
>>
That's the thing, I need to start working on goals. Maybe take out half when I make 100% gains. But realistically I will hold and hope to hear good news about recreational MJ. All or nothing. I'll be left with something even if they crash...

About AGS, I dont get it... I don't think the upside is remotely close to one of the Canadian marijuana producers.
>>
>>1560592
w-will cgc and aph go hard?
>>
>>1560601
That's the kind of company you want to invest in before they announce the status of legalization. CGC, MT, OGI, APH, MJN, ACB. Everything else is American (maybe good in a few years), companies with no production license, or shitty vaporizer companies.

That is a dirty list of producers that are publicly traded, they are all decent choices. They all supply medical marijuana now, and are all health Canada approved. You can maybe find out which ones are waiting to produce marijuana oil, or ones that aren't on the tsx yet, but they are all good in their own ways.
>>
>>1560623
Why do you believe APH, CGC and OGI will be successful?

I will invest 5k in each if you give good reasons
>>
>>1560739
Good question. I believe the answer lies in the strong regulatory bodies already at play. First, the Canadian government has made legalization a mandate (this has different value depending who you speak to) The idea is that all legal producers will be regulated by Health Canada to ensure clean tested product. Money will shift from gangs and individual growers to these producers, the scale of economy for a 300,000 sq ft. growhouse is unbeatable.
>>
>>1560747
Some say that legalization will be difficult due to agreements between countries. How can Trudeau overcome those?

What if legalization does not in fact occur?
>>
>>1560739
I have a large position in CGC. CGC owns 15% of the first Australian producer, and is supplying the small german market. A good sign that these companies recognize our standards. Cgc is also an amalgamation of three companies, and is basically the leader of the pack in terms of current production and market cap.
>>
>>1560751
Treaties can and have been amended. It is seen as a reasonable option, and that is why it has been considered from the very start. If we can present a logical reason to legalize marijuana (regulate it, focus on other crimes, control supply so it does not reach children ETC) the change can be made easily. Alternately, we can all out drop out of a treaty.
>>
>>1560751
if legalization does not occur, nothing changes I guess. Everybody with a medical card can just continue having good dope mailed to their doorstep. These companies will still be able to grow and sell weed, but no doubt their stock would take a hit.
>>
>>1560754
>>1560760
I see bro

Am I sitting too light with what I got in op pic
>>
>>1560739
As far as APH goes, APH has Arlene Dickinson from dragon's den and shark tank on the board of directors. Aphria focuses on large scale outdoor grows and has recently been buying neighboring greenhouses and land, making them the second largest square footage producer.
Organigram satisfies the organic niche market, but most other companies do not use radiation in the first place. In my opinion there is not much special about them.

I actually suggest Aurora instead of Organigram, Aurora has executed perfectly as far as debt management, having high CBD strains, and same day-delivery to edmonton and calgary.
>>
>>1560777
I hated Arlene Dicks-in-her-nasty-snatch

I only liked based Kevin. Mark Cuban is a fag, that old fuck is a retard and that smelly jew has no place on this earth
>>
>>1560775
I dont know about AGS, but to be honest, if you are holding through legalization any of the producers will be a good choice. CGC rolls slow, but has global expansion. Only you can say if your portfolio is too light or heavy. Pharmacan is volatile, but I'm interested as of the last few press releases, Aurora is my go to. Mt is apparently undervalued and due for a run up.You can suck a few % buy investing in companies still on the CSE, not the TSX, because an uplisting is worth about 10-15% run up that day. You'll get a feel. Look up marijuana index canada, and check the stockhouse.com bullboards/news to keep up on new info...
>>
>>1560791
I'll second the based kevin remark
>>
>>1560796
I want to start a marijuana ETF but I think liquidity is a problem
>>
>>1560796

Do you predict AGS atleast hitting the one dollar mark?

They developed an MJ app that has already generated 180k upon release, have the best grow lights which won best in show in a competition, have upcoming contracts with 3 gov subsadised companies, and have efficient vertical grow portfolios.

What's your take?
>>
>>1560810
They are alright, and they can move up. I am sticking with producers, because getting a production license from health canada is near impossible, and they have basically stopped handing them out. New companies cannot catch up now. These Producers, I believe, could be grandfathered in as the only producers allowed in Canada. The dundee marijuana report (dont have it on me sorry) says health canada only wants to have few, large companies. Not hundreds of small ones. For this reason, I wont do AGS, but it is American and that is a very different playing field currently. If marijuana legislation is voted for in the USA soon, you should see a spike though. They might get bought out. Some apps that link doctors to patients are big, and if their lights are truely unique, they can be a decent company. They are promising as far as american companies go, for sure.
>>
>>1560853

AGS is based in BC.
>>
>>1560853
What does it mean for aph and cgc

How much do you expect them to grow? Do you feel I bought too high?
>>
>>1560853
* sorry I just realized they are from British Columbia, know what, since they are from Canada, I'd even considering buying a bit. The main reason being that government contract you mentioned. That type of shit is not to be overlooked.
>>
>>1560865

I read the gov contracts from the bullboards but I'm too lazy to cross reference on google at the moment.

http://www.stockhouse.com/companies/bullboard/c.ags/arcturus-growthstar-technologies-inc?postid=25333484
>>
>>1560858
If you want to hold through legalization, you did not buy too high, because these stocks will grow tremendously. I would say the current waters look favourable to APH and CGC and licensec producer for that matter, even short term, you should see some type of gains.
>>
>>1560871
Cool, I missed this company. I'll have a look.
>>1560858
This is all I really know, I'd reccomend looking at some press releases (marketwire/newswire) and message boards (stockhouse maybe). You'll get a feel for it soon.
>>
>>1560871
Awesome, they are affiliated with the LP that is not publicly traded, Tilray. They have the same guy on the board of directors. I will be watching.
>>
I've enjoyed some decent gains with OGI, CBC, ATH and a few others...

The big fish that I'm waiting for is Emblem Cannabis corp. They have a license and are in the process of listing.
>>
Tfw biz was wrong again
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.