[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"A double McSpanky with fries and a Flurp. That'll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1476144590011.png (510KB, 544x450px) Image search: [Google]
1476144590011.png
510KB, 544x450px
>"A double McSpanky with fries and a Flurp. That'll be $6.53. And $3.47 will be your change."
>"Dude, you're supposed to push the buttons with pictures of food on them."
>"Don't need to Skeet, I memorized the prices and did the tax and change in my head."

Skeet was right. Register entry is used both for inventory tracking as well as final tally for profits.
>>
File: 1456142657909.jpg (31KB, 380x400px) Image search: [Google]
1456142657909.jpg
31KB, 380x400px
>>1557204
came here 2 post this
>>
This is a great commentary on the surplus of college graduates with no other option than minimum wage jobs.
>>
This threads getting too deep for me and it's only 3 (now 4) posts long. Shit.
>>
>>1557220
Are the those the kids in McDonald's that stand around talking to others about how it's the government's fault they are there and not doing their job?
>>
>>1557244
Is it really that bad or do the students just choose the wrong degree?
Here in Germany if you have a qualification for any technical job you will get work easily.
I am currently going for the Automotive Engineer and the unemployed rate in that field is at 3,7% last time i checked it.
>>
>>1557258
>Is it really that bad or do the students just choose the wrong degree?
A mix of both but here in america we actually have the duel problems of a massive surplus of college graduates devaluing bachelors degree in pretty much every field and a HUGE deficiency in people entering blue collar jobs and trade schools, we actually have a serious ongoing brain-drain of positions like plumbers, welders, and other "Low class" jobs
>>
> when you browse /tv/ and /biz/

Stop shitposting OP. I switch board specifically for new topics.
>>
>>1557204
This meme has been floating around. Just saw it on /tv/ and /pol/ as well.

Bring on the Newtron memes.
>>
>>1557859
Import Australians, those outside of big cities. Entire towns full of tradies.
>>
>>1557882
It's on /co/ too
>>
File: hey jewbo.png (601KB, 618x687px) Image search: [Google]
hey jewbo.png
601KB, 618x687px
>>1557204
>>1557882
jimbo posting is back baby!
>>
>>1557204
It's been a long time since I watched this, but I thought Jimmy got fired from this job for being a smart ass.
>>
File: shadowrealm.jpg (43KB, 582x741px) Image search: [Google]
shadowrealm.jpg
43KB, 582x741px
>>1557204
>>
>>1557859
Wow wanna switch or trade?

Here in Romania we have the bachelor's degree as a minimum entry diploma, as in you cannot get any job or a normal minimum wage salary if you do not have your bachelor's degree. We have plenty of low class jobs at the moment, but not too many high ranking ones like computers science expert, engineering, doctor, pharmacist, etc.

At the same time the bachelor degree in Romania is set up especially to make you fail. The questions are so randomly picked and so detailed that you'd need an elephant memory and to at least have an idea of what you're going to get. Similar to university. Sadly it doesn't even root out the intelligent students out, it just favors the lucky ones and the rich ones with connections. At the same it makes every private college desperate for students and they just pass everyone even if they don't show up in class. That's why some of the high-ranking jobs get filled up by amateurs who had no talent or experience in the field attained through college.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.