[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi, I am a depressed sack of shit currently studying bioinformatics.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG-20160930-WA0000.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160930-WA0000.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
Hi, I am a depressed sack of shit currently studying bioinformatics.
While I am working on my degree and mental issues, I want to know what I can do to be an independent worker in my field or in a related CS field and how I can be prepared for the world of business.
In other words, what is the sicp of Entrepreneurship and Work Life?
>>
yo germanfag, where do you study?
From my experience it will be relatively easy for you to get into a well paid coding or data scientist position. Even if you're mediocre
>>
>>1556620
In Bielefeld.
Thanks, this sounds reassuring.
What I really want to know and, if possible, make a business about it is the relationship between parasites, hosts and symbiots and how they can be augmented for the benefit of the medical world.
>>
>>1556653
Sounds a bit scifi-ish.
Can't think of any human parasite yet that is even slightly beneficial so that means that such a parasite had to be engineered first.
>>
>>1556716
I am insane enough to try.
>>
>>1556727
Well, what about your wet lab skills? Do you have access to a lab and equipment?
Also a target disease/condition that you want to tackle with your approach would be good. Can't just develop something without knowing what it should be good for.
>>
>>1556736
I got a crash course for two weeks in getting used to the work.
Protocolled experiments on gene modifications on bacteria and all that good stuff about the mechanical work on dosages of certain enzymes and their effects.
After that my depression became prominent enough to eat through my college life.
I think getting this under control is my primary goal until I am capable to function normally again.
>>
What does it say on that sheet of paper on the towel?
>>
>>1556781
Directions of my supervisor while working in a shitty knock off octobrefest
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.