[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Invested my life savings (6k) in canadian WEED stocks Wew

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_o6crjzE5hk1v0pigno1_500.jpg (45KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6crjzE5hk1v0pigno1_500.jpg
45KB, 409x409px
> Invested my life savings (6k) in canadian WEED stocks
Wew lad what have you done to me biz
>>
did you margin? if not.. then dont worry, you'll be safe
>>
>>1555342
What does that mean?
This is my first trade
>>
buy huntercoin
>>
>>1555335
We're in this together
>>
File: 1445235377660.jpg (103KB, 640x348px) Image search: [Google]
1445235377660.jpg
103KB, 640x348px
>>1555335

I literally doing the same thing, 6K all into AGS.
>>
>>1555335
Don't worry, you'll feel horny once you make 140%.
>>
>>1555335
Q2 is a long time away so I hope you're ready for the roller coaster or set a stop loss and ignore.
>>
>>1555844
How to decide stoploss?
>>
>tfw OP didn't actually buy stocks and just bought a bunch of fucking weed
>>
I've been interested in doing this, just have some questions.

what stocks should i drop money in.
when would be the best time to put money in, asap?
>>
>>1556314
AGS is heading to the moon
>>
every time you birds sell in fear, it hurts the stock...grow some balls and get ready to go long until the spring if you want 100% gains
>>
>>1556404
>every time you birds sell in fear, it hurts the stock...grow some balls and get ready to go long until the spring if you want 100% gains

T. Literal shill

>Just baghold my memes! The longer the better!
>>
>>1556422
realistically holding till spring atleast would be the best idea when legalization comes out
>>
>>1556464
I imagine it would probably peak earlier.

Legalization is most likely priced in, it's not like it gets legalized and everyone gets surprised
>>
File: DSdy3APA.jpg (160KB, 496x496px) Image search: [Google]
DSdy3APA.jpg
160KB, 496x496px
>>1556422

>calls me a shill

dude, you invested like 500 bucks in penny stocks and are acting like its the end of the world that you are stuck in a bad trade. The reason why it fell from .35 to .29 was because there were profit takers and people selling in panic. Learn the basic fundamentals of how things work. Moving on, you dont need to wait until the spring to see your return

the moment you can get out and have your spread covered is when you weak pussies will sell..the smart ones will hold on until .50 cents and eventually a dollar loling at all you who got wet feet and broke even
>>
File: 1466924449765.gif (997KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1466924449765.gif
997KB, 500x281px
laughing at you stupid pussies who probably held CERU and are just used to getting burned so they think its happening again
>>
>>1556314
CGC (canopy growth) and ACB(aurora).
>>
>>1556538

Pretty much this, the stock shot up from 16 cents to .50 in 2 days, a pullback was inevitable but I'm in it for the long haul, this will makes us RICH!

>>1556545

I've been burned from MGT, bagheld for a month until I sold for profit the moment it spiked and never looked back,
>>
>>1556538
Lol you're right bro
I'm just a newfag

I'm in it now, gonna cancel my limit sell order. We goin long in this fuckin bitch nigguhs
>>
>>1556555

Trips confirmed for infinite wealth.

You won't regret it dude.
>>
>not buying to hold for several years
Do you guys think the Canadians will toke for a couple of days and then quit everything?
This shit will have a steady ride upwards!
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.