[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>when you lose your life savings to shills because you're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

>when you lose your life savings to shills because you're a very trusting person
>>
dumb frogposter
>>
>>1554972
>you're a very trusting person
Holy shit, stay the fuck away from this board.
>>
>>1554978
I thought we were one big team here
>>
>>1554978
And people.
>>
>>1554979
>one big team
Not any more than the stock market is one big team.
Half of the fuckers on here are desperate to get the other half to hold their bags.
>>
>>1554984
I thought you were fuckers said this wasn't a zero sum game?
>>
>>1554988
It isn't.
But many here believe that by shilling their crap stocks, they can get a snowball effect going, enabling them to bail out with a profit, or at least break even.
That's not the same thing though, as only one of you could even possibly buy their actual shares, and that isn't even likely.
Plus, they probably don't know what the fuck they're talking about, meaning the stock could actually rise after they sell it, making it unclear who's holding who's bag.
>>
>>1554996
How do I know if I'm holding a meme or not? How do I know when to safely sell during a pump
>>
>>1554998
You don't.
Which is why legitimate traders stay away from that shit.
Not to say people can't profit from it, but people profit from roulette too.
>>
go all in on MGT
>>
>>1555000
Was iHaz right?

Are index funds the real way to riches
>>
>>1555002
Of course they are.
Penny stocks are fun, not reliable.
>>
>>1555002
>Are index funds the real way to riches
A much more dependable way, yes.

>>1555006
>Penny stocks are fun
OP would probably disagree.
>>
>>1555006
>>1555011
You can't tell me you don't get horny when you see someone make 140% returns when you've merely made 5% this year
>>
>>1555017
I made 50% last week.
>>
>>1555017
>when you see someone make 140% returns
That sounds hot.
Where do I go to see this?
>>
File: 8375834.jpg (40KB, 465x826px) Image search: [Google]
8375834.jpg
40KB, 465x826px
>>1555017

no faggot, i get focused

to the OP, are you the same loser who has made like 20 threads about getting burned on your mary J penny stock? get it the fuck together and get some patience it will rise by new year AT LEAST
>>
>>1554972
Did you buy trumpcoin?

Poor frog poster, you will be missed.
>>
>>1554972
you should have bought POT coin.. it went up by %600 this week

t. Helpfull /biz/bro
>>
>>1555002
>Are index funds the real way to riches
Indexes are a reliable 1-8% profit every year but pennies are a +/- 1-100% every day.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.