[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wonder if any of you know how to get buyers of basic grains

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (12KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
12KB, 300x168px
I wonder if any of you know how to get buyers of basic grains such as coffee, fruit, rice, corn and timber for export to the United States and throughout Europe and Dubai and I'm looking for buyers and no idea of how to get foreign buyers in this area.
>>
Shill a meme into existence that you can get rich by ordering cheap coffee from wherever you are from.
>>
>>1554704
>grain
>coffee, timber

Eastern european education, everybody
>>
>>1554704
I may be interested. Where is the coffee from and how appealing can you make the farms sound to liberal hipster cucks?
>>
pretty sure most people do it through a middleman

and exporter that will buy your product and ship it to sell
>>
File: 1394496689388.gif (2MB, 230x175px) Image search: [Google]
1394496689388.gif
2MB, 230x175px
>>1554704
>basic grains
>coffee, fruit, rice, corn and timber
>>
>>1554704
I would say to find lists of exporters who work for those companies in the countries you are interested in. You can buy these lists of business contacts through places online and it is legal.

Then just call em up and do your sales. Expect like a 1% success rate though.
>>
Import/export brokers?
>>
Thank you sir , I will do that I will make the search right now
>>
>>1554704
>"""grain"""
>fruit
>timber
>coffee
>>
>>1554704

Major products like these are probably the easiest to export although they are certainly regulated to shit. If you can't figure this out find a new line of business.
>>
I Just make a search and I find a page like tradekey and I making calls right now and I think that is going to be great this line and btw I just sell all the coffee .. that is like gold lol black gold.
>>
export and I think that I'm not a broker I produced the fruits and the others things.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.