[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We need to design our own coin which will go up 1000% in 1 week

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: SUPuYg.jpg (113KB, 624x352px) Image search: [Google]
SUPuYg.jpg
113KB, 624x352px
We need to design our own coin which will go up 1000% in 1 week and then go down 1000% in the next week. And then hence and repeat. That way us shrimp will finally be able to get our first bitcoin to properly trade.
>>
>>1554129
Lets just call it meme coin, there is no point pretending.
>>
>>1554129
Unfortunately we'd have to create our very own platform. Because you'd need to be limited to buying and owning only a max of 0.1 bitcoin, that way nobody can whale dump, not even from our own circle.
>>
I backup this idea by samefagging and echoing mysef.
>>
Don't mind me, I'm still >>1554506 just on the phone.
This is indeed a very good idea.
>>
>>1554506
>>1554523
Why these fine gentleman have a wonderful idea.
>>
>>1554532
Another anon lurking this thread.
please continue.
>>
go on
>>
Just make a betting website. Show a chart of some meme coin. Bet whether it's going to be above or below current price in 5 minutes. Most people will lose and you get all the money. The winners just won't ever be able to to withdrawal without expensive transaction fee.
>>
>>1557153
We already have that with captcha solving sites. But fine, let's give it a go.
Then don't forget to add catchy uplifting music in order to drive the adrenaline and energy so people feel the need to bet some more.
Add some successful stories, make them jealous and believing, tell them of all the things you can accomplish with money(a family, fixing your autism/IQ, your favourite artistic project, your own business, your own micro-nation).

Oh yes. Mhhm...
>>
File: 1470805456261.jpg (36KB, 508x509px) Image search: [Google]
1470805456261.jpg
36KB, 508x509px
>>1558067
tfw starting to sound alot like lyfe....
>>
>>1554129
I think we might that result with POT next week.
>>
>>1554129
I would love to meet the guy who buys a coin off you at the predetermined high. Only to sell it back to you at the predetermined low.
>>
Create your own version of this and make it really popular

https://yobit.net/en/trade/YOVI/BTC#6M
>>
use meme coin to buy out all gold;
>>
https://www.ccedk.com/ico/incent?utm_source=coinmarketcap.com&utm_medium=banner&utm_campaign=Incent_CMC

Make way make way for the new shit coin. Anyone holsing some nxt at the moment for early ardortokens?
Btw i heard something Lunar tokens, anyone know what happened to those? I heard they were especially made for the purpose of making money rather than adding something new to the blockchain system.
>>
>>1559854
use meme coin to destroy dollar; power
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.