[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lets get serious here, men. As much as Id love him to , theres

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6

Lets get serious here, men.
As much as Id love him to , theres zero chance that trump is going to win this election.
Knowing this information, what is the most effective way to make money off this?

My sports betting site is offering $1.25 for Hilary, are there any better odds out there?
>>
>buy guns
>>
buy BLRY
>>
buy POTCOIN
>>
Thats all the money in my sports betting account
Is the bet a go ahead?
>>
>>1553504
nothing cause Hillary will press the button and initiate a nuclear war. If your in the US move. Your ass is irradiated if you dont
>>
>>1553504
>My sports betting site is offering $1.25 for Hilary
$1.25 return on what bet?
>>
File: image.jpg (98KB, 635x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98KB, 635x600px
>>1553504
Ordinarily I'd tell you to fuck off CTR shill, but some sites are offering as much as 4/1 on Trump.

If you want a get rich quick scheme, this is it.
>>
>>1553624

He won't win, I want him to but we all know it just won't happen
>>
>>1553629

Then be the one that offers that bet. Bet 10:1 or something, people will hand you their money
>>
>>1553660
Ill offer 100/1
>>
>>1553667

Do it. How do you open up legal bets?
>>
File: electoral-map-2016.jpg (137KB, 839x595px) Image search: [Google]
electoral-map-2016.jpg
137KB, 839x595px
Be careful, most polls are rigged.
>>
there is only one sane reason to vote for clinton:
rusians want trump to win

she is a horrifying harpy absolutely disgusting slimey frank underwood level horror
>>
>>1553920

>he fell for the Russian meme
>>
>>1553504
Open a forex account and go short USD/MXN seriously if Trump wins then go long but I don't think Trump can win
>>
>>1553922
it's true trump is a retard like george w
putin loves these cocksuckers let them fellate him then publicly humiliate them
>>
>>1553672
You trump supporters are the dumbest people.

that poll is user made
>>
File: image.jpg (85KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 960x640px
>>1553629
Just because the MSM claims his campaign is over doesn't make it so. They've done this countless times, and each time it hasn't worked.

The vast majority of normal Americans will vote for Trump. Ordinarily I would steer clear of bets like this, but if you dump a sizeable amount of money into that bet, you could be a VERY wealthy man in a month's time.

Choice is yours anon. 4/1 for a fucking shoe-in. Even the betting sites have fallen for the media lies.
>>
>>1554018

You don't think Putin is going to publicly humiliate Hilldog just like he and lesser world leaders do Obama?
>>
>>1554024
>Drump's Campaign
>Shillary Campaign
>MSM

If you think these three organizations are working for different people, you would be incorrect imo. The super rich class are going to get what they want, no matter what happens.
>>
>>1554029
yeah but if you don't suck his dick it's way less idiotic to get pwned by the dickbag.
i think shillary would go for increased military spending even a second cold war and weapons race to spin russia into an other encomonic breakdown. she will definitely try strengthen the nato and especially the baltic states and poland. maybe even support ukrain more openly.
it's where the military shekels are and it's exactly what the russians don't want. they have been hit pretty hard getting provoked into ever increasing military spending would rekt them eventually.
>>
can't wait for the Somalian refugee hordes to enrich us after she gets it :^)
>>
>>1553920
What's wrong with Russia?
Stop treating them like a boogeyman, goyim
>>
>>1554059
they are the ultimate boogeyman ask any east european! nazis have nothing on them.
>>
File: 1469477679971.jpg (1MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1469477679971.jpg
1MB, 1600x900px
Can i bet on bot and be 100% sure of profit?
>>
>>1553510
fpbp.

As with any mass shooting, a democrat winning the election is going to immediately cause weapon stock skyrocket.
>>
>>1553672
>It can't possibly be that over half the country doesn't want a meme for a president
>Any evidence that suggest that must be rigged and any that suggest otherwise are true!
>>
>>1554024
>Even the betting sites have fallen for the media lies.
gosh, who should we trust?
betting sites with tens of millions of dollars on the line or some random dipshit from /pol/?

I'm sure you know better than them though.
you're so clever.
>>
>>1553920
Russians want Trump because Hillary will continue to pick al-Qaeda over Putin.
>>
>>1554110
Not really. So many people are betting on clinton winning that whatever you make probably wont back your loses on trump, but trump winning will steamroll any loses
>>
>>1553504

buy lockheed and raytheon shares if clinton wins
>>
>>1554162
It's hard to take financial advice from someone that can't spell "losses."
>>
>>1553629
why do you want him to?
>>
>>1554141
They were wrong on Brexit for one thing, you smug shit eater.
>>
>>1554375
would you guess they're usually wrong?
or is that once the only time you know of?

because if they're usually wrong you should be a very wealthy anon by now. Right?
>>
File: 1472635752647.jpg (16KB, 216x310px) Image search: [Google]
1472635752647.jpg
16KB, 216x310px
>>1554414
You're telling me I should know the outcome of every possible bet listed on those sites, because I insinuated that they're almost certainly wrong about a SINGLE non-sports bet?

What in the living fuck is your problem? Are you a legitimate mongoloid? Do you possess even BASIC reading comprehension?

Why don't you go gag on a million dicks you pretentious imbecile. You have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.
>>
>>1554443
I'm saying someone that makes their living being right is more likely to be right than the average retard from /pol/.

that's all.

you're retarded and there's a 4:1 chance you're wrong.
>>
>>1554453
I couldn't hear you with the amount of dicks in your mouth, sorry.
>>
>>1554459
you don't have to get angry.

just put your money where your mouth is.
if they're wrong you quadruple your money.

we both know you won't. Because we both know they're not actually wrong.
>>
>>1554141
It's not like betting sites are made of normies who get their shit from the news you retard
>>
>>1554464
>u le mad

Yup you have nothing more to add.

>betting odds are never wrong and are always 100% accurate! xD

Genuinely kill yourself
>>
>>1554471
>>1554472
if you idiots actually believe the shit you say, put some money on it.

do it, faggots. Babby needs a new pair of shoes.
>>
>>1554472
He's got a point.
If you are 100% sure Trump will win, you'd be retarded not to bet on it.
If you're less than 100% sure, don't act like it's a certainty.
>>
>>1554477
Why are you so obsessed with the idea that I HAVEN'T put money on it?

Why are you conjuring up bullshit out of thin air? Could it be that you're making a pathetic attempt to salvage an internet argument and not look like the utter fucking retard that you are?

Go back to your dicks, faggot. As we've already established, you have nothing to add.

You'll be kicking yourself a month from now though ;^)
>>
>>1554482
I know you haven't put money on it.

because you're a shitposter, not a complete moron.
>>
>>1554486
One month.
>>
>>1554477
>>1554486
Out of argument and pretending what we did or not

kys
>>
>>1554492
early voting has already started.
he's already lost.
>>1554494
if you did you could prove it easily enough.
we both know you didn't.

it's a sucker's bet, he's not going to win. He was never even close.
>>
>>1554499
Yeah I didn't bet on anything, I never used too and just got in this thread right now

Now how does prove anything about bet makers not being repeating what they see on the media

God you're stupid
>>
>>1554511
>how does prove anything about bet makers not being repeating what they see on the media
I ignored that part since it's bookmakers, not gamblers, that set the odds.

if you think bookmakers just watch the news and guess based on what their favorite channel says you're a bit too... um... ignorant of the process to argue with.

again, these guys make their living by being right. And they're not broke yet. That means they're usually right.
>>
>>1554517
>That means they're usually right.

Except when they aren't.
>>
>>1553504
I'd wager that anyone who has remotely known trump for these past 20+ years should not be surprised by what he said. The thing about this election is that it's not so much pro trump as it is anti-clinton and anti obama third term. A lot can change in one month so who knows what will happen. Although all this being said, as it stands now I think hillary will win.
>>
>>1554520
going in circles here.

sure, they could be wrong, but odds are against it.

if you think they're wrong take some of their money. I'm not going to bet on Trump though, I'm not sure why the GOP nominated the only candidate that could seriously lose against Clinton2.0
>>
What's a good reputable site where I can bet on the election?
>>
>>1554545
betonline
>>
Lets keep this discussion going

Politics arent as volatile and susceptible to freak occurrences as what sports are. Everything is meticulously thought out and planned, then executed to a T.

Anyone who knows anything about anything will acknowledge that Shillary was chosen to be President a long time ago. Trump is only around to take negative media heat off Hillary, then he'll throw the election.
The fact the DNC know they could have cake walked the election with Bernie, yet didn't, shows how irrelevant voting really is.

Betting on Hilary is LITERALLY free money
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.