[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dad doesn't want me to major in Chemical Engineering, he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: chemistry.jpg (421KB, 849x565px) Image search: [Google]
chemistry.jpg
421KB, 849x565px
Dad doesn't want me to major in Chemical Engineering, he wants me to major in shitty pre-law. I live in New York, what should I do /biz/
>>
>>1553251
If he's paying for it then it's he has a say in the matter. If he isn't paying for it then tell him to fuck off.
>>
>>1553251

chemical engineering is a meme degree
>>
>>1553252
He's not paying. I'm going to college solely off of FASFA and TAP and I might have to take a loan as well.
>>
If he's paying for it, then all that matters is you get a degree that can pay back all tuition in full.

If he isn't, then you can major in anything disregarding it's job prospect.

Chem e and law Both pay well. The choice and your future is in your hands
>>
>>1553253
How so?
>>
>>1553251
Tell that old Jew what's what.

Play this song when you break the news to him:
https://youtu.be/ISjg71jSnLg
>>
>>1553251

With any career you are going to have to do your research by at least checking job boards to see where the jobs are and what you need to get them. You also need to start collecting contact information of people in the industry and social engineering your way into internships and jobs. Learn some software and programming skills on the side.
>>
>>1553258
You should also tell him he's a poorfag and isn't even a man because he can't pay for you college. You should the beat his ass so bad he has to be hospitalized.
>>
>>1553256

he won't tell you because he's a faggot

if you wanna do cheme, make sure to push hard to do a coop at the company you wanna work for (or, at least, in the same industry).
>>
chem engg is a fucking tight degree your dad is a sperg lord if he rather have you staring at fucking papers all day getting rapists off the hook or god forbid corporate law whatever the fuck that soul sucking shit is

i did chem e and its fun as shit. making bank and building reactors tell your dad to eat shit hes a goof
>>
Chemical engineering is pre law. Everything is pre law.
>>
>>1553294

haha true. hilarious when school sluts would call themself "pre-med" like uh no bitch youre in some biosci program getting B's
>>
Can your dad get you a job in law? If so then you are dumb not to take it up. You can always get a double major. Probably an asset of a lawyer who knows his org chem shit.
>>
>>1553251
Study finance and get rich. Do masters in ChemE.
>>
"Pre-law" is a fake degree.

You don't need it to go to law school, and many law schools will see it as a minus, not a plus.
>>
>>1553266
This
>>
>>1553266
>beat his ass so bad he has to be hospitalized
>then he woke up from that wet dream
>>
All degrees are pre-law. A lawyer can hold a bachelor's in anything from english to chemistry and still go through law school. Your dad is unlearned.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.