[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/CCG/ - Cryptocurrency General - LONG BITCOIN EDITION

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 321
Thread images: 23

File: 1475464077881.jpg (211KB, 900x450px) Image search: [Google]
1475464077881.jpg
211KB, 900x450px
/CCG/ - Cryptocurrency General - LONG BITCOIN EDITION

Old thread reached bump limit >>1538904

LONG BITCOIN HERE
>https://whaleclub.co/join/CiCCMS

JOIN /biz/ CRYPTO CHAT
>https://telegram.me/joinchat/An3v0z_I8F4nZX6oMn7PcA

HOW TO MINE CPU COINS FOR SUPER CHEAP
>http://pastebin.com/fDaAhueQ

TRADING CRYPTO TUTORIALS
>http://alunacrypto.blogspot.sg/2016/03/bitcoin-altcoins-trading-complete-guide-cryptocurrency-tutorial-trading-strategy-fundamental-analysis-technical-analysis.html

Vote Here For Your Coin
>http://www.strawpoll.me/11388891/r

List of places to Buy and Sell Bitcoin
>http://pastebin.com/95zGnw1r

List of Exchanges for Bitcoin and Altcoins
>http://pastebin.com/QVzVfCHz

List of Bitcoin Faucets
>https://faucetbox.com/en/list/BTC
>>
Next thread is getting a huge revamp and I'm opening a /forex/ general as well.

I'm just away right now and don't have my computer so I couldn't do it today.
>>
>>1552400
I wish OP wasn't such a giant shill.

Kinda discredits the whole crypto community when the guy making the thread just wants to shill affiliate links and shit coins.

We're not all like this /biz/! Some of us really just enjoy talking about the tech and potential of good coins.
>>
File: 1431639546382.png (1MB, 1162x850px) Image search: [Google]
1431639546382.png
1MB, 1162x850px
205% of profit on Potcoin since this morning.
I believe it will reach 300% until morning.
>>
>>1552410

These threads are lame and unproductive.

Look at IOC and tell me what you think.
>>
File: opengraph.png (14KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
opengraph.png
14KB, 500x500px
is this a better OP?
http://www.strawpoll.me/11389004
>crypto telegram
https://telegram.me/joinchat/An3v0z_I8F4nZX6oMn7PcA

>crypto discord
https://discord.gg/z9x6YSy

--Crypto FAQ --
>Where can I trade crypto?
poloniex, bittrex, or whaleclub
http://pastebin.com/QVzVfCHz
>How can I purchase crypto with fiat currency?
Coinbase, kraken, or circle.
http://pastebin.com/95zGnw1r
>What determines the price of a crypto currency?
Supply and demand.
>How are bitcoins created?
Through mining.
>Who control the bitcoin network?
Nobody owns the Bitcoin network like no one owns the technology behind email. Bitcoin is controled by all users around the world.
>Why do people trust Bitcoin?
Much of the trust in Bitcoin comes from the fact that it requires no trust at all. Bitcoin is fully open-source and decentralized.
>Why do bitcoins have value?
Bitcoins have value because they are useful as a form of money. Bitcoin has the characteristics of money (durability, portability, fungibility, scarcity, divisibility, and recognizability) based on the properties of mathematics rather than relying on physical properties (like gold and silver) or trust in central authorities (like fiat currencies).
>>
>>1552422
Has a bunch of useless info like the bitcoin FAQ shit (like half the volume of this OP, while the current OP only is like 20% useless)
>>
>>1552421
I like it a lot. I don't know anything about the tech, but I like their ideas and they seem to have a good dev team. Plus the VP of commercial sales in Europe for IBM is interested in partnering up.

It's not a coin I've ever researched in depth before though. Maybe you could redpill me on it.
>>
Thinking of going long on BLK and staking it. Definitely has potential to rise.
>>
>>1552453
it's pretty useful for newcomers to crypto tho
>>
>>1552484
As is every other article titled something along the lines of "What is bitcoin?"
The links are fine, I'm talking about all the questions below the second pastebin. The answer to one of those questions is "supply and demand" for fuck's sake
>>
>>1552487
well the OP should at least attempt to answer some fundamental questions
>>
I just said the OP is getting a revamp next time. doing this on my phone so it's a pain in the ass to do something entirely new.
>>
File: ioc.png (130KB, 634x486px) Image search: [Google]
ioc.png
130KB, 634x486px
>>1552461

Low volume, low price, on Polo
IOC might be the next alt to move up

Today I'm testing their HTML5 wallet.

What other coin has a working HTML5 wallet?

iocoin.io/#learn-more
>>
File: 1475517072895.jpg (182KB, 864x1105px) Image search: [Google]
1475517072895.jpg
182KB, 864x1105px
>>1552400
What's the most you faggots have made on Poloniex, and from what did you start with?

I want to know if it's possible to actually anticipate things like P&Ds in advance without insider info
>>
>>1552503
buy POTCOIN?`
>>
>>1552546

No. Not smart to buy a coin that has already x10'd. You can if you want but it's not going up for any reason other than it being a pump and dump.
>>
>>1552543

I started with .3btc a year ago and got to 2btfc in about two weeks.

You can spot pump and dumps most of the time. Read aluna's guide in the OP so you can learn to spot accumulation of coins.
>>
File: 1459873950931[1].png (2MB, 3496x4024px) Image search: [Google]
1459873950931[1].png
2MB, 3496x4024px
>tfw when I sold at the last potcoin peak to buy into the next dip and missed the moon ride because of it.
>>
>>1552546
>>1552566
are you actually going to listen to this pussy?

it's really simple. cryptocurrency. for the legal cannabis industry.

It's the perfect combination of cannabis, money and technology.
>>
>>1552593

Is pot legal? Nope. Doofus.
>>
New old coin to look at, check riecoin. Is riding sideways in accumulation. Will only move up from 2k. Low sell volume, trading on its bottom, im calling a x3+ before long.
Buy the bottom, sell the top, catch em before they pump.
>>
>>1552679

I'm backing this one as well.
>>
>>1552669
it is in some places and soon will be in a lot of other places.

canadian cannabis stocks are up so potcoin which is targeted at that market should have a commensurate market cap.

who know, potcoin may be the black swan within a black swan that takes crypto mainstream.

these dispensaries and marijuana businesses often find it hard to access banking and payment solutions due to their partial legality. potcoin solves some of those problems particularly for ecommerce

there are a ton of noob-friendly features in this coin.
>>
>>1552687
Even the biggest coin goes through a retrace. At which point you buy the dip. Buying the tops is the most surefire way to go broke fast
>>
>>1552692
there's a dip right now...
>>
>>1552497
I disagree, it should just be a collection of resources, not bloated with info that's a google search away
>>
>>1552715

I'm the OP and I'm gonna do a combination next thread. But I don't want fundamentals desu because it is just a Google search away and 99% of biz knows what crypto is.

Can someone make a straw poll to see what people want? Resources, fundamentals, or a combo?
>>
>>1552723
>what people want

I want informed discussion of current crypto development and news.

>>1552679
>check riecoin
>>1552681
>I'm backing this one as well.

What is riecoin?
>>
what do you guys think about nav ? good buy right now ?
>>
>>1552731

A complete and utter shitcoin that is due for a pump soon. Been accumulating for ages now and due for a pump. Looks like it shaking out sellers today.
>>
>>1552731
It's an old coin from Feb 2014. No real value, but the community has remained active and still posts on the bitcointalk thread, so people are definitely buying to hold. Excellent pump material.
>>
File: Black Mercedes Matters.jpg (69KB, 960x954px) Image search: [Google]
Black Mercedes Matters.jpg
69KB, 960x954px
Is Monero ever going to come back or am I destined to be a bagholder?
>>
>>1552843

Gui release is the only thing that is going to bring XMR up right now minus manipulation.
>>
>>1552843
Monero is one of the few alts with a promising future. We've seen recently the people campaigning against monero publish articles with lies and unsubstantiated claims, so there's going to be fud about it always. Don't worry about Zcash, it's essentially centralized and not trustless so XMR is still the #1 anoncoin.

Even if you bought at .026, you will have an opportunity to sell at a profit in the coming months.
>>
>>1552856

It's not a battle of zcash/XMR it's a discussion of which one is gonna make us money asap. Zcash is gonna make everyone hella money if you're a miner and buyer asap. I do highly suggest minung it asap when you can.
>>
>>1552843
I hope you are not taking advice from those 2 shitters. Xmr is dead. Sell your xmr on the bounce and move on.
>>
>>1552856
>Even if you bought at .026, you will have an opportunity to sell at a profit
Sure.
>in the coming months
Not likely. We had the early AB pump with all it's hype and it didn't push xmr above .026, and now over a month later it's close to breaking under .010. How can you be sure in a couple of months it'll cover the lost ground and then some?

Bagholders could and should have dropped the bags weeks ago. Now it's a much more difficult call.
>>
>>1552865
From the gui and ringCT release.
>>
>>1552856
Zcash will pump just like monero will, tech didn't come into play for monero's pnd, just speculators speculating on drug markets adding it.
>>
>>1552860
He asked if monero is ever going to come back so in that context it is a battle of Zcash/XMR. Of course I'll be mining and buying Zcash especially if it dips early. We gon get rich on that coin.

>>1552865
I'll bet you 1btc XMR reaches .026+ by January 10th 2017. We can use long term escorow. Let me know if interested.
>>
>>1552869
I was asking besides that, without gui and ringct monero is headed back for >.010.

>>1552872
Interesting offer but I'm not confident enough to bet against it, nor would I have the extra btc for it.
>>
>How can you be sure in a couple of months it'll cover the lost ground and then some?
Why would you ignore a pump that's going to happen for sure?
>>
>>1552870
I know. I agree. He asked will XMR ever come back, not if Zcash will make him money in a pump. For XMR to come back it has to not be rendered obsolete by Zcash imo. I'm telling him not to worry about that.

>>1552882
It's all good. But I'll screencap it and post here when it does. Who said anything about ignoring gui and ringct when accounting for future price? That's essential to it's future and why I called it promising in my initial post.

>>1552889
Idk man I'll never understand people's thoughts on monero. I would bet the same people fudding it so hard right now are the same people that were saying buy it during the pump or are heavily invested in some other coin like dash,sdc, etc.
It's truly a worthwhile project that will obviously pay off for bagholders.
>>
Should I start dumping my ether now or will it get better?
>>
>>1553033

Short ETH, Long BTC in the whale club link in the OP. Bunch of whales moving in on BTC.
>>
Which coin will be blessed by meme magic next?
>>
>>1553103

RIC or Waves.
>>
>>1553103
RIC or LBC for sure
>>
>>1553113
>>1553103

When will meme magic bless RIC
>>
>>1553217

This is something that needs to get out people's heads. No one knows when a coin will pump with such precision to the point of hours or even days. Even insiders don't know because some people may sell through their pumps and make the pump delayed. Sit and wait.
>>
>>1553234
Buy the bottom, wait for the top
>>
NXT pump coming tonight hold onto your butts
>>
>>1553322
Wooo0oO0o)o0o0o0o)O)O)ER()o0OOO0oO)O)O

WO)O)O0o0O)O)o0O)O)o0o)O)O0o0O)O0O)oo0o0o0o

WOOWOOWOOW)WO)OWO0oW)O)OW)o)OW)OW)O)WO0O)WO)WO)WO)WO)WOo)OW)O)WOW
I GOT MY BAGS FILLED 600,000 NXT LETS GO BRARTNER
>>
>>1553322
My candles are ready.
>>
>>1553085
why is this thread full of TERRIBLE advice?

where do you get this shit from?

SHORT ETH? are you insane?

LONG ETH, LONG POT,
>>
>>1553322
>>1553330
>>1553453
Is it too late buying at 00002?
>>
>>1553490
I mean, would it be profitable if I buy for 00002 or should I just try POT again seeing how it doubled
>>
>>1553492
fuck NXT.

Buy POT
>>
>>1553322
Why is NXT going to pump? Did I miss something
>>
>>1553494
Nah it's going down I'm pretty sure I can get it for 1500 instead of 1550
I am a bit weary that it'll go down sharply after this obviously unnatural hike
NXT on the other hand looks nice and low, also RBY should be pumping soon with the auto trader that they are releasing. should be any day now
>>
>>1553499
Don't miss out bro
>>
File: 1471979243634.jpg (9KB, 298x212px) Image search: [Google]
1471979243634.jpg
9KB, 298x212px
found about € 1.09,- in BTC on my old macbooks wallet, but can't even afford the transaction fees. what do?
>>
there is no reason nxt will pump. in fact it will keep dropping and die in the next few days. Dont end up a bag holder
>>
>>1553522
buy potcoin. it's bouncing off the bottom bollinger band on the 15 minute chart.
>>
>>1553524
where do i get started?
>>
>>1553526
Open a Poloniex account and use bitcoin to buy POT or whatevs
you can't afford the transaction fees or the trade fees for that matter, so I advise you to buy 0.5 BTC in cash from localbitoins because its the least hassle, and then try to turn it into 1.0 BTC if I understood correctly and you are a beginner.
This is how I learned the ropes and I feel pretty comfy in it now
>>1553524
Fuck it I'm buying POT
Idk why you are so good at shilling but ok lets do this let's go to 2000+
>>
>>1553531
>Idk why you are so good at shilling

Thanks, I'll put this in my CV
>>
>>1553533
Seriously do
>>
>>1553531
thx man, i'm going to look into it!
>>
>>1553555
Ok but be careful dude
The web is full of lairs and shills who are always out to get newbies. Sometimes they are correct like with POT, but sometimes they are not like XMR - you can go take a look at the charts. For those I recommend you google "coin market cap"
>>
>>1553559
noted - thanks again.
>>
>>1553559
top fucking kek.

>advocating investing in pot
>investing in pot himself
>"sometimes they are not [correct] like XMR"

never forget you typed this. don't ever forget you typed this when XMR bounces back. never forget you invested in a coin that does nothing any other coin doesn't do and called XMR an incorrect investment. btw XMR is still up 300% in 2 months after correcting so much and all the fud.
>>
>>1553579
Has xmr bottomed out?
>>
pretty much every alt-coin is a scam, even bitcoin to an extent. there is only value if others think it has value. if you buy, you need to know that someone will pay more then you later.

Coins like monero are solid tech, but if everyone is afraid that others will not pay more than the purchaser the price will drop. That is all that matters if you are in this for a profit.

Get in, sell when you make a profit and repeat. If you truly beleive in a coin, accumulate as much money using alt coins and then buy that coin. most value is scam value, altcoins just move fast enough for your to notice
>>
File: shill.jpg (60KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
shill.jpg
60KB, 576x432px
>all this potcoin pnd meme shilling, buy actual weed stocks
ETH will drop when the hacker starts up again and they have to do hardfork which would be a good time to buy the dip and hold long term
XMR still the best anon coin (zcash is trash) and the only one on ab so still slightly undervalued if you compare it to dash, will see a big jump if official gui wallet gets released
>>
>>1553591
>not investimg in shadowcash
It's like you want to stay poor
>>
>>1553591
not everyone can easily buy weed stocks.

europoors and neets for example.

XMR is way too expensive right now considering the reason for the pump, that darknet markets were beginning to accept it more, was a LIE.

potcoin is already being accepted by actual real life businesses, it's market cap should be in the 10's of millions not 2 million.
>>
>>1553579
lmao I fucking knew I'll trigger a bagholder
People were saying it'll keep rising and rising, it didn't thus they were not correct(wrong).
Will it bounce back? Yes, I think it will, it seems to be a good product with the exception of the occasional exit scam.
But in order to make profit and quickly I personally need my coins to go up and not only down, and with the "investment" that I have made with POT I have covered all the losses I've had from XMR and doubled my money, which was my original intention.
Don't get angry so quickly anon
>>
>>1553599
The largest darknet accepts btc and xmr, go look for yourself
No one is buying pot with potcoin but people are buying pot with monero
>>
>>1553581
I think yes or perhaps as low as .0085 but no lower. Most analysis I see says we've hit the bottom or will soon and then it's steady climb again. Some people think October will be a bear month for XMR but most of those people agree it won't go much lower than .01

Doesn't really matter if it has bottomed out. You should be accumulating/dollar cost averaging.
>>
>>1553600
>2016
>losses I've had from XMR

lol dude like I said it's up 300% over 2 months how have you lost money? I guess you bought the top. Funny cause you're asking everyone on here to buy the top of pot.
>>
buy xmr when release date of gui is announced. sell on release. repeat for ringct. buy zcash on launch, sell soon after. dont be rigid hoping for the moon that never comes
>>
>>1553617
I'm not asking anyone to buy POT here retard I even told the new guy to be careful with this. I personally bought it because it will jump to 1650 again before going down.
>>
>>1553622
>it will jump to 1650 again before going down.
And it literally just did
That's why I like shit like this, it's simple.
>>1553617
Anyway how about instead of fighting me you explain to me why you think Monero is worthwhile. I am honestly curious
>>
>>1553622
>before going down.

implying.
>>
>>1553644
Hopefully I'm correct and it does at least a 1550 before going back again if it does go back up. I really doubt it has much more space to go though.
>>
>>1552893
>Who said anything about ignoring gui and ringct when accounting for future price?

Not me. I meant I don't think that's enough to pump the price past .026 anytime soon. I'd bet more on monero being somewhere close to .020 by January, which still would make it a good buy for now.

But it's very likely it still has some dipping to do, as it has been doing for the past month. My own plan is to buy below .010
>>
Literally only coin that matters is xrp, stay poor small penis boi pussies I will fuck your tight boi pussy with my 8 inch cock and then I will suck yours and face fuck you with my trillions of penis coin dollars>>1553718
>>
>>1553823
>Literally only coin that matters is xrp
you say that everyday
do you think it's because you bought at 1740 like an idiot?:^)
>>
File: Butt2.jpg (102KB, 600x549px) Image search: [Google]
Butt2.jpg
102KB, 600x549px
why is this thread a thing
>>
>>1553860
boast about meager profits and remind everyone that only X coin matters
In all honesty tho most of the tips I get in these threads turn out to be quite profitable, so there's that
>>
newfag here. Are cryptocurrencies interchangeable? How do I do that?
>>
>>1553635
I don't need to explain why I think Monero is worthwhile you said here>>1553600 "Will it bounce back? Yes, I think it will, it seems to be a good product..." So I obviously don't need to convince you it's a good investment, you already agree with that.

>>1552882
>>1553718
you actually did talk about a scenario for price of XMR ignoring gui and ringct. right here bro.
Are you guys all on drugs?
>>
Remember to buy potcoin guys
>>
heads up to keep an eye on LBC
never had a major Pump on Polo
and there are def some People accumulating big masses, hence the big volume
might be worth to get some, just in case
>>
>>1554040
potpump is over time to move on
I've noticed a lot more activity on riecoin now. New walls= new attention
Attention on top of accumulation is a good sign.
>>
>>1554126
Lol nah. Potcoin is going to double again in a day
>>
>>1554126
this
>>
>>1554227
good luck with that. potcoin is going up tho
>>
Can someone make ripple crash real quick to 1200 so i can get out of my shitty short? Pls
>>
>>1554246
lol you gonna short xmr next? I actually feel you though on that xrp short, that looked like it couldve gone a little bit lower.
>>
>>1554249
I had a long right before this pump on xmr and closed it at .015 :(

But for xrp I have been making profits off of buying at anything less than 1190 and selling when it reaches 1230 or so for the last week
>>
ETH apocalypse Now!!!!

My only hope is that a bunch of retards fall back on ETC.

Lets go LEROOY JENKINS!!!
>>
>>1554254
fug D:
>>
OPEN UP YOUR SHORTS ON WHALEUB IN THE OP (20% DEPOSIT BONUS)
>>
Pot is pumping
>>
oh look what did i tell you pot is going to the moon just like i said. and you are missing your chance every second you waiit
>>
POT is infuriating because it's useless but it's made me so much money
>>
>>1554015
I was asking what reasons you thought there were besides (not ignoring) gui and ringct as I don't think those 2 alone are enough to pump xmr past .026. What don't you understand?
>>
we are accumulating IOC now

https://youtu.be/NcrwqHAfIb4
>>
How do I buy potcoin? Go easy on the noob
>>
>>1554380
get btc and trade it for potcoin on poloniex.com
>>
>>1554382
Thanks a lot man
>>
Is there a europe-based company for crypto trading?
>>
>>1554330
literally this
>>
RIC volume is way up.....
>>
>POT hits 3000
lmao
>>1553579
eat a dick
>>
File: 1437340864999.jpg (260KB, 1284x980px) Image search: [Google]
1437340864999.jpg
260KB, 1284x980px
>pot touched 3k
legendary...
>>
>>1554484
It did it again
>>
is Riecoin ready for a pump, and if so, why?
>>
>>1554537
It hasn't had a pump on poly yet. Mass amounts are being accumulated.
>>
>>1554339
Oh don't worry those two are way more than enough, gui release will make it much easier for normies to use the wallet.
>>
>>1554380
>>1554385
You forgot to change your id dumb shit.
Top kek.
>>
If I had free electricity, which coin should I mine, I wonder.
>>
>>1554357
No, We are buying LBC
>>
Why can't I find any info on how to mine coins online? I've tried fucking googling it, but I get absolutely no how-to info.
>>
>>1554652

Which coin(s)?
>>
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1583719.msg16508370#msg16508370

Everyone, a pascalcoin miner has come out for GPU mining. MINE IT NOW. BECOME A MARKET MAKER FOR PASCALCOIN AND MAKE FUCKING BANK
>>
>>1554673
Any. I wanted to mine either Monero, Pot, or ETH. I also want to mine ZCASH on the 30th
>>
>>1554784

Zcash comes out on the 28th.

Just practice mining Bitcoin for now. Plenty of guides on Google.
>>
>>1554786

I do suggest mining pascalcoin atm so you can get familiar with mining. Look at my last post.
>>
File: 987345987.png (14KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
987345987.png
14KB, 300x300px

>>
>>1554787
What does the different .exe's mean? Like sm61, sm60, sm35 etc. I'm literally new to this, and I can't find any god damn info
>>
>>1554799

Give me a link of where you're finding all of rhis
>>
>>1554799
its all nvidia cuck shit. wait for amd opencl
>>
Heads up, boys. RIECOIN due for a huge pump it seems. Volume has been increasing with no major price change. Get in this bitch for the next pump.
>>
How much is the transaction fee for bitcoin these days? Say for one that confirms in 10 minutes, and one that confirms in several hours
>>
File: 20160223111024106.png (14KB, 97x65px) Image search: [Google]
20160223111024106.png
14KB, 97x65px
>>1555036
Already in it senpai
>>
>>1555036
why? what are the features of this coin?
>>
>>1555054
Haven't you learned anything?! Features don't matter lmao potcoin is at fucking 4400 satoshi
It's not about predicting which coin will garner enough adaptation, it's not about utility, it's all about fucking MEME MAGIC don't you get it?
>>
>>1555082

Literally this when it comes to The Wild Crypto West.
>>
no one talking bout Ripple?

300% gainzz
>>
>>1555082
yes, but its hard to pump a coin on nothing. potcoin may be shit but at least it can be spammed on something. riecoin produces prime numbers from mining. not very sexy
>>
>>1555036
Yes RIE is going to the moon in the next few days.
>>
File: 1457782766034.png (562KB, 500x552px) Image search: [Google]
1457782766034.png
562KB, 500x552px
WHAT THE FUGGGGG POTCOIN STOP
>>
>>1555098
It's a feature
>>
>>1552406
>/forex/ general

YES
>>
any suggestons for an altcoin to mine on a linux machine or a mac?
>>
>>1555127
one that has easy difficulty and bank it on BECOMING werth moola

easier to day trade alt
>>
>>1555127
Pascalcoin then zcash
best to pre-empt mining on those that'll become worth something
>>
>>1555134
Pascalcoin seems to be Windows Mining only? Looking into zcash right now, Thanks.
>>
>>1555136
>Looking into zcash right now, Thanks.
not gonna find anything, it's not out yet
I thought Pascal had a linux miner, guess not though
In that case I have no idea
>>
>>1555137
zcash is testing right now, the perfect moment to get an operation started to be among the first to mine.
>>
RIC is next moon
>>
bought pot at 1100, I'm holding on tight looks like it has a lot of potential for down the road.
>>
>>1555146
take off approaching
>>
>>1552406
fucking this, i want forex threads
>>
>>1555139
Pascal is gpu only now. Cpu mining has pretty much been made redundant.
>>
>>1555173
eh i got 500
>>
>Wake up
>POT is kissing 5K
Holy shit

What should I do next?
I'm thinking either RBY because of the auto trader thing, LBC because it's low or RIC because of the shilling
>>
>>1555201
3900 here but gpu mining is going to lower it's price a lot :/
>>
>>1555203
RIC, its volume skyrocketed whilst price hasn't as of yet.
>>
>>1555203
Obviously RIC
>>
>>1555207
>>1555209
Alright that seems to be the most uh, urgent one
Now the question is when to sell the pot
5k? 6k? 10? what is happening
We went to the moon but now I'm in deep space
>>
>>1555207
Also what do you mean skyrocketed? It is 6 as of now, how much was it a week ago?
>>
>>1555214
i think 1 or less
>>
>>1555220
Alright that's pretty good
>>
>>1555213
pots gonna crash to 2-3k.

i just feel like there will be a 1k dip instead of 2-400satoshi
>>
>>1555234
I know dude and I feel it too, but I felt it all along and was basically panicking. This fucking shill who was shitting up the board about POTcoin was right every god damn time.
And there was talk of it rising up until Cali votes for legalization and then depending on the results it might go way up.
So honestly idk I'm disoriented at this point
>>
>>1555234
Also if it crashes to 2-3k I have still made 300% profit feels good
>>
>>
File: potcoin leaving the galaxy.jpg (34KB, 499x373px) Image search: [Google]
potcoin leaving the galaxy.jpg
34KB, 499x373px
>>1555251
Oops, wrong one.
>>
>>1555254
9/10
>>
File: homo.png (35KB, 168x167px) Image search: [Google]
homo.png
35KB, 168x167px
Who's ready for some more PnD
>>
>>1555240
Hi, I'm the shill that's right every goddamn time. now stfu and buy HUC
>>
>>1555272
I wasn't ready:^(
>>1555327
Hey I recognize you with the stfu and whatnot
Why would it go up? at least with pot I know what userbase I am dealing with(loyal stoners it seems)
>>
>>1555082
you're an idiot and know nothing about how meme magic works. now buy huntercoin or remain relatively impoverished
>>
>>1555272
I'm in, lets see where this ends up!
>>
>>1555336
it just went up 40%.. RIC shill was right
>>
>>1555336
it's a unique mining algorithm, it's the only human minable cryptocurrency (you mine it by playing a sort of mmo)

it's a cool concept that needs investment to take it to the next level.

it has a real chance of breaking through to the masses.
>>
I'm just sitting here accumulating RBY before it goes back to 50k and beyond. They're releasing http://www.traderdaddy.com soon that requires you to hold RBY to use it.
>>
>>1555336
it also has literally zero chance of dumpers.
>>
>>1555340
Yes he was anon
I'll buy if it dips again as I'm not gonna bet my fresh profit on it going up 100%
>>1555341
The product looks ok but why do you think it'll hype up now if I might ask?
>>1555346
why
>>1555343
Ayy the most promising thing at the moment

By the way, POT charts still look good and I think I can sell at 6.5k or more
>>
I'm in a bit on RIC too.
>>
>>1555348
go for it, POT is a great investment, that's why I advised you to buy it.

now that it is nearing my market cap target of $10 million the risk/reward is much less.

no large farms mining HUC, i don't think there will be many dumps as this is an early coin, fair distribution, no large bags.
>>
What's the move now boys I'm in RIC and POT. I missed BELA
>>
>>1555343
I'm in on it as well.

RIC as well.
Already sold half, 30% is nice.

Also LSK, just released an update, it's gonan go up.

Dump POT, dont hold the bag.
It's gonna retrace now, buy maybe later when the next accumulation phase begins.
>>
>>1555359
>>1555360
buy HUC. don't buy lisk.
>>
Also, I'm keeping an eye on GRC, it does scientific research instead of mining, it spiked massively when it had a front page reddit post months ago, now it's back down to the bottom but I assume it would be easy to get another frontpage reddit post.
>>
>>1555360
Also AMP is a very good hold. Bullish overall.
SC might pump relatively soon, they are due for another update.
>>1555362
Why?
>>
RIC doing well, but will it continue to climb after that pump
>>
>>1555370
Most likely, the volume behind it has been quite big.
First big resistance is 3.5k sats.
>>
>>1555369
lisk is for faggots.
amp is going to go down soon.

HUC is actual next pump
>>
>>1555370
no.. look at the market depth.

now compare that with HUC
>>
>>1555374
AMP has been bullish for quite a while. The dev team is active, fundraising was successful. there is no reason for it to go lower.

I bought some HUC a while ago actually and I'm holding it, but you don't have to shill it so aggressively.

RIC can go 3k np and 3.5k is the real resistance.
>>
>>1555378
did you not hear? AMP just decided to inflate their currency by 7X when word gets out you will see dumping i assure you.

you need to buy more HUC dude
>>
>>1555370
Ric finished. POT still going to pump to god knows how high.
>>
>>1555381
no way I'd touch pot after such a high (pun intended). would have loved to have got in on the bottom
>>
RIC is definitely not finished.
>>
>>1555380
>AMP just decided to inflate their currency by 7X
Got any source to that senpai?
>>1555381
don't touch POT now
It's WAY overextended
>>
>>1555374
Ok, I bought HUC you magnificent anon I hope you are as right as you were last time
>>
>>1555423
you made the right decision and will reap a financial reward
>>
>>1555428
Buy HUC now or is the price too high?
>>
>>1555431
buy
>>
>>1555433
ok you magnificent fucking shill
>>
ETH is down quite a bit I'm thinking about picking some up. Good or bad idea?
>>
biz was right once and now everybody buys into their PnD sheme ? Dont be that stupid you guys will get dumped on
>>
>>1555441
ETH is a good coin. I have fond memories of shilling that beast up to $1billion
>>
>>1555443
buy HUC
>>
>>1555443
Nigger PnD is easy 30% profits within a short while.
I'm holding long term on other coins.
>>
>>fucker still pumping strong
>>
>>1555457
who
>>1555445
Do you think POT is worth holding or is the exciting part over in your opinion?
I have around 1 BTC on this
>>
>>1555463
definitely worth holding. but it's up to you. your sell will not affect the market cap in any way and thats all i care about.
>>
RIC round 2.
>>
>>1555477
ric on a 10 count. failed pump backfiring in 10....9...8...

buy HUC you CUC
>>
>>1552400
Where can you buy bitcoins?
>>
>>1555481
>buy HUC
>now
Nah, I'm selling HUC I bought at 2.8k thanks.
>>
>>1555472
k I just wanted to get your opinion on the long term.
I'm thinking that Cali might legalize soon and it might affect the price.
Thanks for HUC btw
>>
People exiting POT are going to go to BELA, could see a breakout.
>>
>>1555504
no. bela is a stupid piece of shit.

huntercoin is what's actually cool.
>>
>>1555486
Read the OP, faggot
>>
HUC incoming
>>
LBC is next to be pumped.
>>
>>1555532
In your wildest dreams.

Get on the HUC train
>>
No one got THC?
>>
Just found this on Twitter to do with RBYs trading bot, looks interesting. Thoughts?
https://twitter.com/Fullbeerbottle/status/773261093770854401
>>
>>1555547
Yes we know
Do it, looks promising.
I am literally not patient enough to buy right now and wait. If you wanna put your money into something and basically sit tight waiting for the eventual good news I'm pretty sure RBY will deliver
>>
>>1555547
I'm hoping that he'll tweet again pre release
>>1555555
thank you KEK
>>
>fell asleep and missed RIC pump
>now only 12% instead of 30% profit
fucking kill me haha
>>
THAT WAS NOT THE RIC PUMP

TRUST ME.
>>
>>1555621
Aight you got me curious.
Sold all my RIC in the 2.6-2.8k range.
At what level do you think a rebuy is good?
>>
>>1555621
hahahaha, stfu and buy HUC you cuck
>>
>didn't buy potcoin on shillanon's advice
>had bellacoin from 650 but sold at 750 like a pleb
So much missed profit. Should really kill myself hmm
>>
>>1555648
don't do that, buy HUC
>>
>>1555648
2bh I could have made so much more profit if I would have not panicked when POT plummeted
>>1555638
be honest what do you think the threshold is? Can I hope it gets to 7k-10k or should I get this idea out of my head? The charts look good and market depth looks great
>>
BCY next

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/channel-4s-all-4-games-partners-blockchain-sensation-spells-genesis-1585582
>>
>>1555670

10K is peanuts compared to where this is heading.

25K sats before the day is over i expect
>>
>>1555670
Tfw pot is going to surpass cuckthereum in volume
>>
Do I need to pay taxes when I sell my Eth for USD?
>>
>>1555832
Yes. Sell your cuckthereum and buy POT
>>
is it just me or is pot massively undervalued?
>>
>>1555858
sell your pot and buy HUC
>>
>people panic sold eth at .018 btc
>people ITT still screaming to sell eth
>not buying back into eth as the upswing is starting right now
Seriously? Stay poor, kids.
>>
RADS is in accumulation
>>
>all the shills gone
Is the action over? Have the whales sold out already?
>>
Last dip before 6k on HUC now
>>
>>1555441
>>1555444
Maybe good timing on my part, got in at 11.60 USD it's almost 12 already. wew lad
>>
>>1555956
tanking. what do
>>
>>1556023
Buy the dip
>>
Pot's gonna jump at 11:30
>>
>>1556061
Because....?
>>
>>1556061
And what time zone are you? A.m. or p.m.
>>
>>1555724
BCY on the move
>>
great value in PINK. made 2k off this morning's movement
>>
When ETH goes POS, what will be the top 3 coins to be mining at that time?
>>
big BURST news: https://twitter.com/anondran/status/785522981334310912

already up 40%
>>
Will HUC really rise more?
>>
Digibyte (DGB) is going to rise. Already on the move.
>>
ETH priming for a big correction/upside swing. Look at that buy pressure in the orderbooks.
>>
HUC
Buy the dip
>>
>>1556315
sure good luck getting past the 300 btc wall on polo
>>
>>1556327
>poloniex
kek you mean the 300 btc wall that gets pulled as soon as it becomes 298 btc?
>>
File: rerege.png (18KB, 658x144px) Image search: [Google]
rerege.png
18KB, 658x144px
BUY RIC NOW

ANYTHING SUB 4K IS FUCKING GOOD.
>>
>>1556334
there already was a pump earlier .....
>>
GEO will be releasing an app in a week or two.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=923995.2720
>>
>>1556340

That pump is not the real pump. It's the shakeout.

Trust me. I've never been wrong with my advice and I'm not starting now
>>
>>1556362
i have a bad feeling about this but lets see...
>>
RIC is gonna jump (not pump) within 10 minutes
currently 2679
>>
>>1556378

I am not promising that at all.
>>
>>1556394
I'm trying my hand at committing to predictions
you anonymous clowns are to hold me accountable and laugh at me when I'm wrong, got it?
>>
Where do you guys buy Potcoins? Do you trade them for Bitcoins?
>>
Huge HUC dip
>>1556405
yup google poloniex
>>
>>1556409
Thanks!
>>
>>1556410
Sure thing anon
Be careful with your funds
>>
>>1556276
Yes.
>>
> Error. Error sending potcoins. Our team has been notified. Please try again shortly.
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>1556421
Neat
>>1556423
Who?
>>
>>1556428
Potwallet. i tried transferring to bittrex but I can't
>>
>>1556397

what? I have a trip.
>>
>>1556432
Oh
Well, I know that they are active so they're probably taking care of this
Hope this helps
>>
>>1556438
Doesn't mean we know your real name
>>
>>1556442
I wonder if I'm doing something wrong
>>
>>1556462
Oh never mind, I managed to do it succesfully with 0.1 POT. looks like there is an upper limit
I'll delete this now
>>
>>1556462
Looks OK, and additionally I think I've heard about this issue so I'm pretty sure it's not on your end.
When was the last time you tried and it worked?
Also why use a wallet instead of Poloniex?
>>
>>1556484
Neat
Why are you using a wallet
>>
>>1556493

Exchanges get hacked.
>>
>>1556493
The webwallet looked okay enough to use as a base. And I cannot use physical money right now so it's not like I have enough to distribute among various currncies
>>
>>1556513
True, but coins plummet and hike so it seems to be worth it.
>>
>>1556493
And exchanges cannot be trusted as much as a wallet like >>1556513 said
>>
>potcoin
>>
>POT has broken 6000 satoshi
Fuckyeah nigger
>>
File: 1450455805296.jpg (35KB, 569x549px) Image search: [Google]
1450455805296.jpg
35KB, 569x549px
>POTCOIN
>>
File: 3237.png (172KB, 820x632px) Image search: [Google]
3237.png
172KB, 820x632px
tfw fell for the HUC meme
>>
HUC what to do? Hodl or dump?
>>
>>1556587
Pot pumping hard. Is pot going to be the next XMR?
>>
>>1556609
I bought some at 43 and 37 and imma hold
>>
>>1556611
Nigga it's literally an obsolete coin with no merit.

The devs are inactive and ZCash is superior to it.
All the people buying now will be bagholders in a couple of days.

Focus on other coins that have real use.
>>
>>1556621
me too HUC might pump towards 10k in a couple of hours
>>
>>1556625
nigger, potcoin also has no real deals with businesses or whatever, just a shitcoin clone
>>
sell wall at 6400 on pot just disappeared..
>>
>>1556625
Pot coin is for pump and dump, excactly like other shit coins.
>>
pot 10k soon
>>
>Sold my POT
Kill me
>>
>>1556691
Bruh I sold my bela at 750 iktf :(
>>
>>1556691
rebuy for 10k
>>
>>1556699
Next dip I will
>>
I've been watching pot all day, shit won't go down
>>
Why would someone use Potcoin to buy weed rather than just Bitcoin? What is the technical benefit?
>>
>>1556734
see >>1555082

ctrl+f "technical" then ctrl+f "meme magic"
>>
>>1556734
>dogecoin
>memes r fun
>bitcoin is too old and stable
>>
Imagine if there was a USD to POT platform on polo. Whew.
>>
>>1556734
It's meant for the industry mostly.
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/amazing-business-case-potcoin-alexander-sumin
>>
QTL seems to be next
>>
RIC making more moves, volume going up more... don't miss the mars mission RIC is taking
>>
Well shit I wanted to buy pot coin next month. Too late now.
>>
>>1552400
OP make new OP, some someone else do it

(don't forget to link previous thread)
>>
>>1557042

ugh. I didn't finish the remake yet.

Next thread after that.
>>
>>1557042
Why? It's fucking /biz/ we don't need to abandon at bump limit
Wait 'til page ten
>>
>>1557045
>Wait 'til page ten
Mate it'll be 2018 by then
>>
>>1557054
>>1557054
>>1557054
Thread posts: 321
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.