[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Memes I constantly see on instagram (see Tai Lopez) on "be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 62377250.jpg (108KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
62377250.jpg
108KB, 500x333px
Memes I constantly see on instagram (see Tai Lopez) on "be your own boss, stop being a 9-5 slave, how to success in real estate investing no money down, travel the world, party, fuck models" etc etc.

Are they memes, you know anyone who has accually done a good job with quiting a 9-5 job, getting these so called "passive income streams" to work quite well? I'm all for investing more time and energy into myself as they promote alot but 9/10 times the promoting videos they post for this "lifestyle" is so cringy I want to kill myself.
>>
File: 1475598469286.png (161KB, 412x385px) Image search: [Google]
1475598469286.png
161KB, 412x385px
>>1552127
>le meme means image macro meme
fuck off back to facebook
>>
>>1552135
Kill yourself
>>
File: 1341259784615.jpg (141KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
1341259784615.jpg
141KB, 717x880px
>>1552137
Tie a noose and hang yourself.
>>
>>1552127
Anyone who believe that you can quit your job, create some real estate business with no work, get passive income with no work, and smoke weed, fuck bitch, lay around until 1pm, and be a billionaire is a fool. They deserve to be fooled and exploited.
>>
>>1552127
They are all scams or just general KNOWLEDGE that you can find with google.
Make one program yourself and invest a few thousand in marketing, that's how you really make passive income.
Source: searched good sources on online income for months
>>
>>1552127
I think most of the people who share the memes are involved in pyrmaid scheme type multi-level marketing bullshit. It's not passice income because the only way to make money from it is to shill 24/7.

The only people who go from shitty job to millions are jews and kids with rich parents.
>>
Get some new bookshelves installed
>>
>>1552127
it's just good marketing. these people realized that in order to sell whatever shit course/product they're selling to millennials they need to show these millennials "the good life"

millennials are lazy fucks and will jump on anything that allows them to live like kings without doing any work.
>>
Doing to right now.

Live modestly off passive(4 hours a week doing bookkeeping,maintenance, etc) income from small business and invest 40% of profits into index funds.

Spent the last year in autist mode reading books on economics, investing, and business valuation.

Next step is to do it again, but the smart way.
>>
>>1552127
There are actually "no/low money down" real estate investment techniques. I'm working on a couple of them myself. What they never tell you in those bull shit posts/vids/join-our-e-newsletter-for-free-info.pdf things, is 9.9/10 times you'll need a partner who actually has the money.

Those .1 times will be things like seller financing/LASH/wholesaling which in and of itself is hard enough unless you are the most charming and well versed mofo around and have an attorney that'll work for free (they won't).

It's all selling you on the idea or image so you'll pay $1997 or $697 for their whole training program or a portion of it when you can just as easily get the info by looking up the buzz phrases they use, and buying a $20 book on amazon and going out and practicing it yourself. The most important part is actually putting what you read into practice.

Just saved yall some money. Not trying to thread jack, but I'm open to questions about the real estate shit. The rest is multi-level marketing pyramidschemery.
>>
>>1552144
I hope you stub your toe next time you get into bed.
>>
The mob had a good success at creating passive income streams merely through aggressive extortion of local businesses. This business plan requires little initial investment and no specialized knowledge outside of how to set a business on fire.
>>
>>1552127
Yes. They are all lies to get you to buy a product. The success they promise can come to you, but only if you work about 50000% harder than what they say you need to work.
I would say if something promises that you'll make 1,000 or more a month, in reality it is only 10% of that.
These ads prey on your discontent of being a wage slave and wanting what you see on instagram.

Tai Lopez is the biggest shitter of them all though. You can go out and rent a lamborghini or other car and make a video, it costs yes, but it works.
>>
>>1554084
lol yeah right. that's the most vague fucking fantasy.
>>
>>1554782

Millions of small businesses out there, someone's got to own them. I'm one of them.

The first 6 years were anything but passive.
>>
Have this friend who has couple websites in traveling/sports niches that are ranked #1 in serps,makes around ~50$ a day doing nothing,dude just travels around really cheap asian countries with his gf,
>>
File: 7d9f27df3fe0f06d870bf8ffe8c3185b.jpg (317KB, 800x1127px) Image search: [Google]
7d9f27df3fe0f06d870bf8ffe8c3185b.jpg
317KB, 800x1127px
>"I respect the 2nd amendment, but I will force guns to be banned, such as the Smith And Wesson AR-15, and do full background checks"

That's it. It's over. I can already hear SWHC mooning, I can hear it... Father... I hear the Rocket engines.. the years of work to get here...

Come home, /biz/. Get in SWHC.
>>
>>1552127
SWHC is crashing.
Get out now.
>>
>>1552127
if youre not born into some wealth youll have to work some 9-5. But thats ok because even if youre born into something youll still have to work unless your you know 0,033% or something even then youll have to work, stop whining and bitching about some arbeit
>>
>>1552127
only people who dont have to work are dole losers and their life will be a sad sad road i know theyll wish they worked some more...
>>
>>1554112
Interesting-are you doing some wholesaling? Been thinking seriously of going full time into real estate.

Did you go full time? What are the pros and cons?
>>
>>1556385
made 300k investing dole money in the stock market .

never "worked" a day in my life.

nobodys gonna come give u a pat on the back and a million dollar check for all your wage slavery
>>
>>1556637
I want to be like you
I worked for 2 years but it's literal hell for me - my coworkers loved it - I guess I'm just different
Tried investing in stocks, I made good profit and enjoyed it, but I don't have enough starting capital
I'm fucked, right?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.