[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you make $50 a day online with absolutely no startup

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

How would you make $50 a day online with absolutely no startup capital?

For my specific situation I have to take care of my parents full time (to the point I can't leave the house) and they have no savings and social security just isn't enough. An extra $1500 a month would help out a lot but I'm not too sure how to to go about that.

Also trolley problem
>>
Babysit somebody's kids.
>>
Sell Runescape gold
Used to make a fair bit of money off of it.
>>
>>1551560
Fuck bro.
exactly like my story. Times get tough.. and I feel your pain. Keep at it though the harder the struggle the more you deserve it when you make it
>>
>>1551560
Country? Skills?
>>
>>1551560
By shilling ref link like this one and hope someone sign up for it
If anyone want to trade Forex. Use this site.
https://simplefx.com/?sfx-r=c6a8ac88-04ff-4c02-a73c-188d27f91a9f
>>
If you're willing to spend about a year to self learn programming and building up a clientelle, you could do web development.

Easiest would be to get your sick parents some good RXs and then sell them yourself.

>>1551698
>country

What do you think social security refers to?
>>
>>1551560
do freelance jobs online.

translating, copywriting, copy editing, programming,

literally anything.

learn how to use wordpress and then start a business making websites for people.

there's money out there waiting for you dude

then, when you are rich you can buy potcoin
>>
>>1551828
This..
Plenty of non talented ppl make Wordpress websites and make money.
Just install Wordpress and a pre canned template and charge top dollar for it.

I've met some fools who try to tell me they have a start up business and when I ask them what they do it's only doing Wordpress ..
>>
>>1551826
Fuck knows.. Do I have to know about all the handouts across the world and what they are called. But now I assume it's USA.
I've never taken a dime from the government.
>>
I'll usher the cursed words:
Dropshipping?
>>
>>1551560
> Trolley problem.
Easy, pull the switch after the first two wheels cross the switch over point. Then watch the train grind over all six.

C-C-COMBO!!!
>>
>>1551840
Its not that easy.
>>
>>1551887
it's not that hard either.
>>
>>1551888
Keeping that business up is. Ask me anything about it.
>>
>>1551890
how much do you make from it?
>>
>>1551892
I made (business went down) € 9K in my second and top month. Business lasted for 7 months, because I got tired of building sites for separate clients and started upselling online advertising, SEO and such things.

Those extra services required (a lot of) extra attention, so much that I wasn't able to take on any extra clients.

Also, when you're working with pre-made themes and a client asks for a custom element, you're most likely doomed if you don't have any knowledge yourself or don't know some good (!) cheap coders.

And by the way, my rate was € 149,99 per website (excluding some taxes).
>>
>>1551900
You waaaay gipped yourself
My friend and I manage multimedia outlets for 6 different cupcakeries in California and Nevada and 3 food trucks and charge 1750.00 USD a month to every clown except our first

I think I spend about 12 hours every week doing actual solid work... the rest I spend doing out If he less profitable and more enjoyable business of coaching men on how to pick up women with practically stolen and rewritten material
The only thing keeping us safe is that you can't have intelligent rights over psychological principles
>>
File: 1411245140073.gif (1MB, 255x144px) Image search: [Google]
1411245140073.gif
1MB, 255x144px
>>1551966
> more enjoyable business of coaching men on how to pick up women with practically stolen and rewritten material

Kek. Just curious but any material in particular?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.