[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realise that even 6 hours of sleep is a sign that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1460951209313.jpg (910KB, 1200x3316px) Image search: [Google]
1460951209313.jpg
910KB, 1200x3316px
When did you realise that even 6 hours of sleep is a sign that you'll never make it? Obama has people to do everything for him as well. I'd say that since you have to do your own chores then you shouldn't sleep more than 4 hours a night if you want to make it.
>>
>>1551114
That's a list of only 12 people lol.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/28/successful-people-who-sle_n_5201290.html

For example Jeff Bezos sleeps a full 8 hours a night.

It's more about what you do when awake that matters. If you only sleep 2 hours a night but spend the other 22 bullshitting, you're not going anywhere.
>>
Someone needs to start pointing out that just because you list sources at the bottom of an infographic, doesn't mean anything if the sources just straight out pulled it out of their asses.
>>
>>1551114

Life is meaningless. Just came here to say that.
>>
>>1551114
You should sleep enough at night so you can function properly.
>>
>>1551128
>people don't keep diarys
>people are never interviewed

there are ways to fact check this like I just did you lazy sack of shit
>>
File: tumblr_o4rrd5IOaB1v0pigno1_1280.jpg (145KB, 670x424px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4rrd5IOaB1v0pigno1_1280.jpg
145KB, 670x424px
>tfw 9-10 hours a day. wake up when fully rested

adequate sleep is one of the most important thing. keeps your mind and body healthy
>>
>being successful is largely down to genetics
I don't think this is news to anyone
>>
>mfw sleep 10 hours a day

Might be more like 8-9 because I'm regularly up an hour in the middle of the night, I lay in bed and do my thinking.

What's the point of being rich if you're miserable, stressed, and unhealthy? Like the guys who work 60-80 hours a week and think they're successful for making six figs... Yeah calculate your hourly wage m8, you make less than a mediocre-college 50k wageslave after taking that all into account.
>>
>>1551114
>trump
Doesn't he spend all night tweeting? Also probably some help from coke.
>>
The amount you have to sleep to feel rested and recovered is 100 percent genetic. There's nothing you can do to change it.
>>
>>1551179
Keeps your wallet from getting all fat and unappealing.
>>
>>1551200
>being successful is largely down to genetics
[citation needed]

Typical fat amerilard comment
> it's muh genetics!
>>
>>1551485
Have you ever gone more than a few weeks with less than 5 hours of sleep per day? If you can not only function in such a state but work efficiently enough to become one of the top men in your field it's pretty obvious you have a significant genetic advantage
>>
File: ELrf0.png (308KB, 2566x980px) Image search: [Google]
ELrf0.png
308KB, 2566x980px
What the fuck is this polyphasic sleep bullshit?
>>
>>1551141
>http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/28/successful-people-who-sle_n_5201290.html
fuck you montherfunker
>>
>>1551114

This is first hand confession.
When i was 24 i had slight pain in lower back, but if i would do some streching , pain would go away. Gradually (~2 years later)pain became extreme and no pose,excersize or anyzhing helped. Pain was so intense i couldnt think or sleep. It severely influenced on my everyday desigion making. Worst part was when i would come from work, tired as dog, fell asleep of pure exaustion and moment when muscles would cool down ,they would hard as rock(at best i would get 3hours at night), later on i figured out that really hot shower helped a little(really little but it did). So, i was on edge of totalmadness andbehave maniacal. I i were to keep my job i had to makesome sleep system because i just couldnt fuction. I tried everything, did extensive research, tried 2 h per day+ powernaps, 1 h whenever i could, everything!
One day "friend" offered me subutex( morphine based medicine, maybe similar to oxy/heroin in a way,junkies use it for rehab but its extreme painkiller if not abused).
Point is, i slept like an baby for 12 hours that night and i woke almost normal(i am addicted to that shit now but its small price to pay to get rid of that horrible pain), honestly, once i didnt sleep for 6 months(30min/day max), i couldnt handle most simple tasks,forgot words, where i am, had crazy ideas,told my deepest secrets to total strangers,on verge of full dementia, i still feel reepercusions+ im addicted to really harmful drug so its shitty but kinda manageable.
You need your at least 7 hours per day/night(if you are night or day person),period. Some people have weird sleeping habits but all that is result of some illnes,extreme situation or neurological problem. Ask young parents.
Best way is 7-8h + powernap or two, all that bullshit that first 2 hours are most important is just thatbullshit.
>>
>>1551733
This. I slept 4-6 hours a night for a year while I worked my first "real" office job and got so sick with some sort of parasite or something. Essentially it took me another year to even moderately recover and I still feel like shit 70% of the time. Honest to God, sleep exercise and nutrition are not a fucking meme.
>>
The irony of people spending time posting on 4chan wondering if they're spending too much time sleeping

Most people waste most of their waking hours anyway. Don't sweat a few hours of sleep one way or another.
>>
>>1551114
Old people need less sleep than young. This picture is garbage.
>>
>>1551883
"Real" sleep is the REM sleep. When you do monophasic/normal, it takes way too long to get to REM and most of the time is just wasted. When you cut it up like this, it takes less and less time to get to REM. You only need sleep for your brain and can get away with this. I personally do a larger form of everyman 2.

This is a godsend if you are involved in a business that can or needs to make money outside of normal business hours. However the problem with the more extreme ones like uberman is that there's no studies or great knowledge if this has any side effects like messing up your brain or reducing your age limit. The other problem with this is that once you get into it, if you have to miss your nap, you are 100% fucked and will shut down within the hour.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.