[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is being a M.D. so comfy? >can't get outsourced

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: homerbed~01.jpg (64KB, 634x640px) Image search: [Google]
homerbed~01.jpg
64KB, 634x640px
Why is being a M.D. so comfy?

>can't get outsourced
>people know what you do and respect you for it
>literally among the fundamentally knowledge there is
>educated and sociable colleges

Not falling for the STEM meme feels good
>>
>wanting to deal with the general public
nah i'm good
>>
>>1550936
>pretends to be MD
>pretends to be educated
>can't spell "colleagues."
>>
>>1550936
>Falling for the job meme
Start a clinic and get some people working for you faggot. There's a ceiling on your income, get some worker ants to bring you back the money independent of your time.
>>
Well, the work is already being outsourced.

Radiology and other diagnostics is being done by Pajeets overseas and nurse encroachment is definitely a concern for many physical tasks.

All in all, wouldn't recommend an MD.
>>
>>1551047
Honestly, meme nursing is probably the single greatest USA job but you have to tell your friends you're a nurse which fuckin sucks.

>Spend 7 years on college possibly banging insanely hot women on a regular basis, if you actually work out and take care of your body
>Learn some piss easy degree which is literally a nerfed version of MD
>Spend 3 of those years banking 50-60k depending on area which paid for your bachelors so its essentially free
>Hang out do well in class and work really hard b/c admittedly grad school nursing is legit-ish
>Get a specialization in what you want for my example take Psychiatric
>Give pills to Batman villains all day and do some general interviews to give to Psychiatrist on duty
>130K starting
>Tell girls you date that you are a psychologist
>They are cool with this and you can drive them around in your BMW and grab them on the pussy and they won't resist

That's the real shit.
>>
>>1551079
I am sorry for not mentioning this but you bank 50k being a nurse sorry I kinda implied they just give you the money and its definitely hard to work and go to school so didn't mean to belittle that but everything else is basically true.
>>
>>1551079

My friend is a psychiatric nurse and definitely does not earn much fucking money doing it.

Also you will have to have a lot of patience cleaning out people's shitty pants from where they have done a dirty protest because they didnt get their chicken tendies that day.

Terrible fucking job. You're welcome to it.
>>
>>1550936

>working 70+ hours a week on salary
>comfy

pick only one
>>
>>1551079
>>1551085
>>1551098
probably thinking of nurse practitioner
>>
>>1550936

> School till your 30
> life or death stress
> propping up our system of fatties, so they can keep poisoning themselves

I'm good.
>>
>doing all that gay labs shit
> not just doing math for actuary or other econ related math for $$$
>>
>job is literally rote memorization
>input symptoms output diagnosis
>watson already demonstrably better at this than any human doctor
>can't get outsourced

kek, outsourcing is the least of your worries
>>
>entire job done by a website
>>
>>1550936
>school until you're 30
>80 hour workweeks
>constantly on call
I just had a surgery done remotely by some guy from eastern europe operating a robot. The future is here.
>>
>>1551079
>but you have to tell your friends you're a nurse which fuckin sucks.
why does it suck? There's no stigma over being a male nurse anymore, everyone knows its a really well paying job.
>>
File: 1475115106776.png (216KB, 393x391px) Image search: [Google]
1475115106776.png
216KB, 393x391px
>>1550936
>school til age 30
>quarter million in debt
>doctors replaced by diagnosis AI, fully automated surgeries, etc by age 35
>out of a job with no skills other than a head full of otherwise useless information
>not a meme
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.