[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>going to my wagie job >work part time for 6 hours 3 days

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1471793918909.png (20KB, 638x547px) Image search: [Google]
1471793918909.png
20KB, 638x547px
>going to my wagie job
>work part time for 6 hours 3 days a week but my week consists of days ruined by work or days dreading the upcoming work days
>do a job that some silicon valley 19 year old should've automated by now (they're too busy with the college fuckfest)
>am a retailcuck
>did a stem degree and I'm smart but lazy
>see lots of Staceys and Chads
>sometimes get seen by people I went to school with and yhey probably laugh at me and think lol shouldn't he be successful
>was laughed at by girls younger than me who knew my name ("Hey look it's Anon") and I didn't even know who they were
>manager realised I've been taking 40 minute breaks instead of 15 and subtly told me to cut it out
>>
If you don't work full time you're not a "wagie"
>>
>>1549963
That's why I'm a NEET trying to make money online

Do you have a question or you just telling your story?
>>
>>1549976

I have no questions. I think the pump and dump of bitcoins on this board is going to be the pinnacle of biz. Everything else is dumb investment nonsense. I mean like when you accidentally find youself on that weird bit of youtube offering forex trading tips and penny stock nonsense. That sums up a lot of biz, though I do like you guys, except that guy who spams "try r9k".
>>
>>1549963

try r9k
>>
>>1549981
try r9k
and kneepads of course
>>
>>1549992
btw I tried r9k and they are all just trying to get laid or gave up everything
I don't have problems with girls, I just need to make money without wageslaving
>>
>>1549996
Murder a rich relative.
>>
>>1550007
I have one rich relative with family and kids
I wouldn't inherit anything

>inb4 kill everyone
>>
>tfw work in a boring mortgage broker office 3 days a wee because of school
>tfw boss is a dick who immediately face-palms and acts extra annoyed if I ask clarifying questions
>tfw shit wage
>tfw don't wanna leave because its too hard finding a new job

Just fuck my shit up fampai
>>
>>1549963
>STEM
>working in retail

OP what the fuck
>>
>The "I'm smart but lazy" millennial starter pack
>>
If you were smart you wouldn't be in retail.
>>
>smart but lazy

Sell yourself faggot. If you ever talk with someone who owns or is a higher up at a reasonably sized company talk to him and sell yourself.

Granted your probably looking for quick riches but realistically you need a way better job first. Working 18 hrs a week is basically NEET.
>>
>>1549963
>smart but lazy
Nobody who describes themself in this way is smart. 18 hours a week of retail is a joke, find a real job.
>>
>>1549981
>I want money but don't you dare suggest investing or trading
Why don't you put your life savings into bitcoin?
>>
>>1549963
>I'm smart but lazy

Sounds more like you're stupid and lazy.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.