[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT DO YOU MEAN I CANT FIRE ALL THE MEN???!???! http://www

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 7

File: 20160725__USYahooMayerGlance1.jpg (27KB, 654x488px) Image search: [Google]
20160725__USYahooMayerGlance1.jpg
27KB, 654x488px
WHAT DO YOU MEAN I CANT FIRE ALL THE MEN???!???!

http://www.mercurynews.com/2016/10/06/yahoo-ceo-marissa-mayer-led-illegal-purge-of-male-employees-lawsuit-charges/?utm_campaign=Echobox&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#link_time=1475791811
>>
>>1549663
would explain why yahoo is a faling business
>>
File: 1460842587600.jpg (871KB, 2000x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1460842587600.jpg
871KB, 2000x1300px
>>1549665
BUT WOMEN ARE CHEAPER EMPLOYEES AND DO A BETTER JOB. Muh wage gab
>>
>>1549667
Even a feminist business owner knows women are the worst employees.
https://clarissasblog.com/2014/05/14/i-dont-want-to-hire-women/
>>
>>1549663
i don't get the problem, so far there is only one company is like this they will lose competitiveness and close shop or get validated by results and this becomes standard practice. let them be.
>>
>>1549663

FUCK WOMEN!

Film at 11
>>
>>1549663
Lol wtf is happening to yahoo
>>
>>1549663
>utm_source=Facebook

You're ironically saying this from the position of a woman but I can tell you actually are a woman.
>>
>>1549663
Why are female CEOs consistently the worst women in business?
>>
>>1551221
>Too much power too soon
>>
File: 1431227747639.jpg (128KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1431227747639.jpg
128KB, 720x480px
>>1551217

women

/thread
>>
>>1551221
Come to think of that cunt who ruined HP. She was by no means a "progressive". As a matter of fact, she made a bid for the presidental race.

I think that the lesson we can learn from this is large organizations can't have strong leaders.

An entire fleet can't be run from a single command bridge.
>>
Daily reminder that women and men are fundamentally different and that the myth of the woman who can do everything a man can is unfounded and ridiculous to everybody with a bit of common sense and rationality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiJVJ5QRRUE

Vid related
>>
>>1552717
Also, that doesn't mean a man can do everything a woman can.
Both sexes have strengths and weaknesses.

Also there are exceptions where a woman is strong in a "male field" and vice versa, but they're still rare exceptions and definitely not a normality we should take into consideration when deciding things like choosing someone for a certain task based on their gender.
>>
>>1549665
They're getting bought out by Verizon. Pretty soon it'll be Verizon-Yahoo and then later just Verizon. Sorta like AOL-Time-Warner became Time-Warner after they dropped the AOL part.
>>
>>1552725
name one thing that
>Males can't outperform a woman
>Females can outperform a man

;^)
>>
>>1552742
Females have an innate ability to manipulate and weave empathetically. This makes them amazing at finding out liars and other pathological people. Of course, this would require a competent, non-codependent woman, which hardly exists, for them to learn how to properly compose their consciousness to be able to play "mind games" and slip in and out of anxiety and shit like that. Women just have the bonus of being women, which come with innate bonuses because we are literally supposed to treat them as being protected and owned by us, so it comes out in our psyche.
So, like HR and shit.
Women are the perfect spies, also.
>>
>>1552742
If we're talking purely physical sex-based difference: women have better color vision, estrogen provides a stronger inflammatory response, women tend to be steadier, and women's joints are more flexible.
>>
>>1552754
In a way true, however most womens can't add 2 and 2 together and, even if you say a lie, they just can't recognize it. In the same time they are manipulated easy by any authority figure up in the chain of command.

So if anyone higher tell her (the said spy) that someone might be lying, she will 100% think so. Even if he tells the truth. And this is money and time NOT well spend.

I am still waiting for the males that CANNOT outperform a woman and FEMALES that CAN outperform a man.

I mean, the best spies were all men. The things you are talking about is hollywood shit.
Shoot me with some facts.
>>
>>1549743
that article gets me every time
>>
>>1552760
We are talking about professions and particular skills.
Sure they can recognize different colors better than most men do, but that doesn't make them better designers or painters.
>>
>>1552761
Nah, I'm talking from experience. Women have an innate socialness, because of our/time's culture. They end up maternal which causes them to be more empathetic, but yes, I would agree you would not find one picked, but I am sure one could be taught, but this is a multifaceted world of inter-dimensional and sexual concepts. Most woman can hardly learn how to control their emotions, which aren't even real, just nurtured.
>>
>>1552769
>Most woman can hardly learn how to control their emotions, which aren't even real, just nurtured.
What do you mean?
>>
>>1552754
>This makes them amazing at finding out liars and other pathological people

is this why woman trip over themselves trying to suck chad thundercock and every sociopaths cock
>>
>>1552764
yeah they gays got women beat at most of the stuff they are supposed to be good at
>>
>>1551802
What's she doing wrong in the pic?
Srs question
>>
>>1552769
>Most woman can hardly learn how to control their emotions, which aren't even real, just nurtured.
I agree friendo
>>
>>1552785
Hoo boy. Here's the first two google results for ya because I don't feel like typing:
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mattress_Performance_(Carry_That_Weight)
- http://heatst.com/culture-wars/columbia-student-the-damage-done-by-mattress-girl/
>>
>>1552785
search 'mattress girl story' you will laugh a lot
>>
>>1552772
Exactly what was written. Emotions are nurtured. At your base, you will find you either laugh or cry. Those are the only real ones, regarding not a part of the psyche. When you are in your psyche (normally seen from outside) you tell yourself you are sad or angry or happy. Buddhists end up very dead in emotional appearance for the reason they de-nurture themselves, through their spiritual process.
>>
>>1552796
I should really get back into Buddhism.
>>
>>1552797
The Greeks called their plays tragedies and humors for this very reason.
I would get into psychedelics, entheogens, and psychoactives.
DXM is a fairly strong one which is cheap and will push you out of your psyche. Robitussin is five buckaroos. Also great fun.
The path of the spirit starts at the "I". Listen to your self. Try to figure out why I ain't "I".
>>
Anyone simply hating all wymin here ?
I mean, they are worthless without us in the society . They can't do anything if we are not in the lower blue collar jobs.
>>
>>1552717
Mayer only catches flak for this common no-ideas leadership because she's a woman. When a man does this shit, America falls all over itself to praise capitalism and villify the victims.
>>
File: eyes.jpg (5KB, 236x130px) Image search: [Google]
eyes.jpg
5KB, 236x130px
>>1552798
Can't do any of that at the moment my friend, I think I'm got something broken in my head and don't want to risk anything until I know I'm in the clear. Good news is I'm going to see a doc next week to get checked out, though.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand.
>>
>>1552802
Women have it psychologically much tougher then men. They are given a lot of sexual power, then told to do nothing and wait with it. They always feel sub-servient, they grow up feeling like that. They are literally conditioned to be walking "look-goods". There is no reason to hate women. You should hate society for turning pure, beautiful creatures into walking mental illnesses, that only want their maternal instinct to be satiated.
>>
>>1552806
It's all drugs, my man. It's your mind. Entertainment is a drug, sex a drug. Music is the strongest drug I've found so far.
This isn't for making yourself feel better, it would be to teach. The anxiety was yours, not the drug.
Good talks and meditation (just doing something you like and thinking about yourself) will cure anything inside.
>>
>>1552802
Nah. Not at all. I just think there are some inherent differences between the sexes that need to be recognized and that pretending we're the same is just asking for trouble.
>>
>>1552804
>Mayer only catches flak for this common no-ideas leadership because she's a woman. When a man does this shit, America falls all over itself to praise capitalism and villify the victims.

Way to announce your Ignorance to the world, buddy.

You sound like a sheltered sjw kid who has never seen the inside of a corporate office.
>>
>>1552808
A lot of them are actively CONDITIONED to have mental illnesses under the guise of being a "good girl". Take girls who grew up with abusive fathers, for example. I'd wager half of them go the standard "daddy issues" route, but the other half turn into women who think it's their job to not offend men, and that men are inherently frightening. Turns them into an anxious mess who can't handle criticism well because they grew up thinking criticism was going to lead to someone hurting them.
>>
>>1552788
>They adopted positions on topics like the Israeli/Palestinian conflict that had nothing to do with sexual assault.

Some mission creep! Why all this mission creep?

>>1552797
I think I'm into daoism.
>>
>>1552837
Increased attention and scarcity mentality. They probably thought something like "This is the only time we're going to get this much attention! We'd better use it for as much as possible!"
>>
>>1552842
I've seen similar mission creeps before.
>>
>>1552808
Pretty reasonable, now do one for what society does to men
>>
>>1549663
not only that but she eliminated the nonwhites as well.
>>
>>1552852
I'm not that guy, but I'll take a wack at it.

Where girls are given sexual power but told not to do anything with it, men are told they HAVE to be sexual and yet, simultaneously, emotionless. From day one baby boys are scolded for crying. People laugh and tease them for having female friends even before they hit puberty, before they even know what sex is men are told they need to be sexual, sexually desirable AND that they need to be comfortable in that position. You have to be dominant as a man, and you can never admit to wanting love and affection. To do so is a sign of weakness.

But wait, there's more. Male friendships are fucked up as well. Women are far, far more open with their friends than men are, and so they develop a much better support system.

Women then think this is normal, so when they make friends with guys, they think "I'm just being a friend to this person" but men aren't used to getting what women get from female friendships, so a lot of guys end up confusing girls friendship for romantic interest or they think they're being friendzoned. Then, when things inevitably go to shit, the guy in the equation is now without someone who was an emotional support, and the girl ends up feeling stupid because the "did something wrong" by treating the guy like they treat their female friends.
>>
File: this shit again.jpg (1MB, 2100x1378px) Image search: [Google]
this shit again.jpg
1MB, 2100x1378px
>>1552761

>I mean, the best spies were all men.

As entertaining as it is to occasionally hear people spout complete and obvious bullshit and hope to pass it off as fact, sometimes I really hate you niggers who talk out of your ass all day and believe it.
>>
I'll just leave this here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milgram_experiment#Other_variations
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-10-08-17-25-19.png (987KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-08-17-25-19.png
987KB, 720x1280px
>>1549667
Ayy
>>
>>1552871
And, we're told to always toughen up, which actually makes us much more competent. All we have is physical strength inherently, but psychologically the male is so much more culturally built. We learn how to basically be killers. We are built to constantly compete, to improve, and it shows. We've completely outsourced the female to a maternal object as we continuously built ourselves, not even truly willful of our choice, but because we were going to and must anyway.
Males are perfectly adept and we suffer emotionally because of it. We hardly experience general affection, never trying to be the status of "boy" because it lowers us, except among our equals, which we would all agree too, but society is fundamentally always in a hierarchy that self-replicates and protects itself. We all are feminine and masculine. Most men could be better at expressing femininity, because psychologically, they are more intuned with that then most mentally ill women. That's why you have this epidemic of transvestites, I would think (and abuse). Men are eclipsing themselves in a cultural way. We do not want to go down the road of pure masculine suffering, so we take a feminine road out. Talking out my ass, but that's how it always ends up.
>>
>>1552717
>that amount of cognitive dissonance
Lol. "i-it's not innate! It's s-society forcing girls and b-boys to be different!"

And when presented with facts that refute their ideas, they actually literally just say
>no that's wrong

Humans are such shit.
>>
>>1553235
>We all are feminine and masculine. Most men could be better at expressing femininity, because psychologically, they are more intuned with that then most mentally ill women.

Well yeah, especially if those women were told all their lives that being emotional = being hysterical so their emotions are all fucked up too.

Also:
1. Baby boys cry more than baby girls, but later, testosterone actually inhibits crying.
2. Pre-puberty, everyone has the same level of prolactin, but after puberty, women have 60% more of it than men.
3. Men's tear ducts are larger than women. Women are physically incapable of holding back tears like men can, but conversely it is LITERALLY more difficult to cry as a man, even if you want to.
>>
I love hearing about Yahoo.
>>
>>1551904

I don't think it's women so much as a company getting to a certain point where it seems like a good idea to hire a woman simply for being a woman. Yahoo was never going anywhere after 2005. HP is going nowhere. And yet they're big enough, wealthy enough, to make these stupid policy decisions. Incompetence becomes ingrained enough that stupidity begins to make sense.

In other words, hiring women isn't a problem in itself, but it can be a symptom of greater and perhaps inevitable decay.
>>
>>1553235

>Talking out my ass.

Nah, that sounds like a pretty neat cultural analysis. At least you're not reducing everything to some ad naturam argument. I would say you have always had trans-sexuals and transvestities though, in people who could afford to question their identities (urban types, aristocrats and so on). Masculinity and femininity define each other, after all. Now it's simply that most people have the means (free time) and connections (internet forums) to engage in these behaviors.

There's never any decline, to be honest, just change. Where people get it wrong is thinking that a society where people embrace fluid sexualities/genders and so on will be better (aka Tumblr). One oppressive system will just replace another, because we're all judgemental, clique-ish cunts.
>>
Gender wars are so fucking stupid. Ok, so you campaign against one side, then 20 years later you got a daughter/son having to go through stupid meme culture HR hiring practices. It's like actively trying to shoot yourself in the nuts.
>>
>>1549663
Shit like this worries me.

Now I have to worry about not getting hired or promoted because my skin is white and im a dude..

What the fuck happened.
>>
>>1553654
It's a wake up call to start your own business.
>>
>>1553654
It's a wakeup call to get yourself the hell out of the USA.
>>
File: 1468572093251.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1468572093251.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>1549663
>&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook
oh shit nigga whatcha doin
>>
>>1549663
When did women ever n͟o͟t fuck anything up?
>>
>>1553747
I copied the link from Hacker News faggot. I don't have normiebook.
>>
>>1553654
>Now I have to worry about not getting hired or promoted because my skin is white and im a dude..
No you don't.

>>1553751
>n͟o͟t
what le fug
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.