[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My bookie is taking bets on who will sit on the Iron Throne at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: got.jpg (7KB, 270x187px) Image search: [Google]
got.jpg
7KB, 270x187px
My bookie is taking bets on who will sit on the Iron Throne at the end of season 7. Anybody got any spoilers?
>>
>>1549628

john snow
>>
Harry Potter
>>
Tywin Lannister
>>
>>1549628
littlefinger. Snow, with help of the red priests and shit, will die against the Targaryen and Martell in a war incited by littlefinger, while they fight the north and fucking whitewalkers. The world will barely stand, and littlefinger will ravish anything that's left alive in the aftermath

Unless Samsa is intelligent enough, which I doubt. But if that happens, then it is Daenerys
>>
>>1549628
Is a combination possible?
my bets on bran stark
>>
>>1549628
Tyrion. In the books at least. He is the son of reygar, so he has the blood. Daenerys is going to die, and John Snow is attached to his vows. He'll remain lord commander. Plus, if you know literature, Daenerys is Aneius, and he only founded Rome, he never returns to recapture troy. Tyrion however, is Richard the 3rd, who gets the throne through guile.

>>1549688
No... Bran is going to be the next green seer. He will have his werewood throne.
>>
>>1549668
Tywin is dead as dicks, bro. Do you mean Tyrion?
>>
There wont be a Kings Landing or an Iron Throne. The final battle of Man vs Undead will be a resetting for a new world.

I think Man will win, but there wont but anything for the few survivors to rule over.
>>
>>1549628
Hillary Clinton
>>
>>1549628
Dumb uk poster. Ask Rajeej faggot
>>
>>1549705
Yes, that will be season 8. They are filming season 7, and the odds are who will be on the Iron Throne at the end of season 7.
>>
>Read the books
>Best the sistema
>?
>Profit?
>>
>>1549628
The books will end with the following sentence:

And so Ser Jamie sat upon the iron throne, to see who would come and claim it.

It brings the story full circle, from when Ser Jaime slew the Mad King Aerys, and Ned Stark came into the throne room to find the king slain and Ser Jaime seated upon the iron throne. Ser Jaime surrendered the iron throne to Ned Stark, but Ned refused to sit on it, leaving it vacant for Robert Baratheon to come and claim it.

Anyways, everyone dies, Ser Jaime sits on the iron throne, we wont find out who comes next.
>>
>>1549718
>Yes, that will be season 8.

you mean season 22
>>
>>1549859
Dumb & Dumber have confirmed they're getting out at 7 or 8, I can't recall.
>>
>>1549628
>Cersei is prophesized to be killed by her brother and replaced by a younger, more beautiful woman.
Either Daenerys or Sansa. What are the odd's OP, can you spread bet?
>>
>>1549696

Renly Baratheon?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.