[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys watch Tony Robbins? Im new to /biz/nis stuff but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: 9qXSC-X9.png (203KB, 359x359px) Image search: [Google]
9qXSC-X9.png
203KB, 359x359px
Do you guys watch Tony Robbins? Im new to /biz/nis stuff but his general idea is too keep adding value to yourself and is thr mentor to many big people like Jim Rohn and others.

Also an insanely good entreorenur and generally seems like a great guy.
>>
I like him.

I think half of his truck Is to just be very sincere.

I mean. Look at his fucking face. That niggas for real.
>>
>>1549090
Hes for real BUT leans positive.

That's the difference between "redpill" and tony.
>>
Like most motivational speakers he's a glorified salesman and hypeman. He tells his audience what they want to hear via tired lines you see on motivational posters or feel good quotes. Of course the lazy day dreamer thinks he's just amazing because he giving them false hope and no real advice. And the reason why notable people associate with him is because they want a slice of his brand. They want to be associated. Everything Tony Robbins says has been said by a host of other people and it's never any real help other than giving you pseudo-motivation that will fade after laziness kicks back in.
>>
>>1549118
The way I look at it is this.

Even if im a good goy and a loser for it guess what.

Thanks for tricking me into believing in myself. He also talks to presidents personally like bill clinton and others.
>>
>>1549122
Yeah and Leonardo Decaprio visited with Obama.
He's a celebrity personality just like any other. Like I said the people famous and "influential" people who have dealings with him only do so because he is a brand.
But hey like you said if it "tricks" you into feeling good, great, just don't be surprised when it gets you nowhere because it's a hollow motivation booster.
>>
Hes alright
>>
TONY ROBBINS HUNGRY
>>
>>1550739
Glad I'm not the only one that sees this.
>>
File: IMG_2010.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2010.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>>1549066
>Be me last summer
>22 years old, finishing my last class at university.
>Bored miserably one day and want to get out of my messy house
>Go to Goodwill to get some videotapes
> Find a dozen cool Dragonball Z tapes
>holy shit score, maybe this won't be such a lame day
>Look through more tapes
>Find VHS in a bright yellow box. It has a cool vaporwave looking cover with a neon man running into a rainbow of colors.
>Aesthetic af
>Title: "The Keys To Your Unlimited Success"
>Looks rad
>Buy it for the aesthetics
>Pay in cash, get a $10 bill in change
>Get back home
>Feel miserable again
>Wish I knew someone I could buy drugs from. Doesn't really matter because I only have a 10.
>Decide to walk giant dog I was watching for roommate who was gone for summer. Dog has been my only friend for a while since everyone left for summer.
>Wall around town aimlessly hoping I might stumble across something that can save me from my melancholy
>Hippy dude with beard wearing a rainbow dress shows up as I walk down sidewalk.
>Magical af
>He compliments me on how awesome my dog is
>I say thanks
>Pretty chill dude; pets dog for a while and then walks away.
>I walk onward until I realize my missed opportunity.
> Fuck I should have asked that guy If he could sell me weed or something.
> Dude is gone. Oh well.
>Keep walking dog until nightfall.
>Stumble upon party at apartment near my house. It's a weekday in college town, nothing that big.
>People like my dog and invite me to party.
>They decide to move party to the bar.
>Bring dog home and catch up to them at bar.
>At the bar, still feel lame. Not in the mood to waste money on alcohol.
>Oh shit
>See magic hippy dude from before.
>He sees me and gives me big peace hug as if we're old friends.
>I chat with him for a bit and remember my mission.
>Ask him if he knows anyone selling weed?
>His eyes get big and grows a giant grin.
>"Do you want some L?"
>Fucking jackpot
>I ask him how much for a tab.
>$10
>The stars line up perfectly
>>
>I give him the $10 bill that was in my pocket.
>He leaves me and comes back with a friend.
>Dude gives me the tab wrapped in tin foil.
>Give magic dude a bro hug (I've taken LSD a few times before. Psychedelics are my fav)
>He warns me it's a strong tab. I debate if I should take it now or later.
>Magic man convinces me to take it now.
>Ok
>I put tab on my tongue.
>Tells me to swallow the tab after start to "feel the electricity"
>Bar's closing. People head back to same apartment as before with the party and magic man and I get invited to join.
>Be at party. I feel good for the first time in weeks.
>About an hour after I take the hit the magic man tells me my pupils are huge.
>I'm surprised, since I don't feel high, just happy.
>After a few more minutes I start to feel tingly.
>Swallow tab.
>Another hour goes by, tingly feeling goes away.
>Figure the tab must have been a dud. Get bummed out.
>Buddy I know shows up at party. He offers me his bowl of weed.
>Weird timing
>Hit that zombie
> I sit on the couch and weed starts to kick in.
>Feel something big is about to happen.
>Feel the need to get somewhere safe before the tide hits.
>I leave the party and start walking back home.
>As soon as I get back the entire universe unfolds on me.
>I'm home alone (If you've never taken a psychedelic, then I'll point out that it's kinda a smart idea to have someone spot you, or at least someone to keep you company while you're tripping so make sure you don't lose yourself.)
>Only the dog is with me.
>I'm tripping hard and the dog can tell something weird is going on with me.
>What can I do keep my mind occupied?
>I see a ripped Goodwill bag and bunch of chewed up VHS tapes.
>Dog ate most of the Dragonball Z tapes while I was gone.
>I'm bummed
>I'm sad
>I feel dizzy
>The entire universe is spinning out of control.
>It's past 4am and my phone alarm goes off.
>I check my phone.
>Phone reads: "Wake up"
>W... T... F...
>"WAKE UP"
>Everything is out of control.
>>
>My mind is spinning faster and faster until...
>I notice something.
>Everything quiets downs...
>Amongst the carnage I spot it.
>The golden yellow VHS.
>"Anthony Robbins The Keys To Your Unlimited Success"
>In my hand was the answer. The key to unlimited success.
>Turn on TV and pop in tape.
>This is it.
>I watch tape. ( I was not familiar with Tony Robbins prior to this, nor did I expect it to be a motivational speaker video.)
>The video is prime specimen of the late 80's/early 90's. Ferns and all.
>Tony shows up and gets introduced. At this point in time my mind is relaxed and peaceful in an unbiased limbo state. If you've tripped before you probly know what I'm describing. It feels like you're seeing reality for the the first time, without any judgement. You feel like your viewing things for what they really are, just accepting, not questioning and all that jazz.
>Tony starts speaking about motivational stufff for a while and I start laughing. Everything he's saying is hilarious. Just about everything he's saying about "personal power" feels common sense and audience is in awe.
>I keep watching and it's pretty entertaining.
>Then my trip took a dramatic turn.
>The video cuts to a guest speaker. (Pic related)
>It's the host from Reading Rainbow.
>That's when I died.
>Ego death is weird, at least my version of it. It felt like I turned into a ghost without leaving a corpse. I'm not sure what caused it, but something about seeing the dude from Reading Rainbow talk about Tony Robbins philosophy just did it. Reading Rainbow guy looked so crazy and out of his mind when he was talking, I guess I just hit a threshold for the amount of irony I could handle as a human.
>I walked around the house, just looking at things from the view of death.
>The dog noticed how out of it I was and started nudging me and making consolidating gestures.
>Finally I noticed I was back in reality.
>That fucking dog. What a good boy.
>>
>After that my trip calmed down and I watched the rest of the video. I had a few more hallucinations throughout the night, but besides that I was stellar.

Tony Robbins is a good teacher for success, but it's not because he has any specific secrets for success up his sleeve. Tony Robins is good teacher because he demonstrates the attitude needed to be successful. Find that successful attitude in yourself and you can do anything.

Also it's better to do drugs when you're with friends.
>>
>>1551182
Ah fuck I remember now. What a fag.
>>
>>1551464
Goddamn this was brilliant. Thanks friendo.

Did you ever see the magic man again?
>>
>>1551479
Yes, I crossed paths with him around town a couple times before I moved. He added me on facebook a month or so after too.
>>
I remember on his shitty TED talk where he is whizzing backwards and forwards talking his no substance, emotionally manipulative feel good dogshit, complete with all the NLP claps and cues designed to get his audience into a state of total unquestioning receptiveness.

There was a comment amongst the user comments where some guy talked about how he used to be a big believer in Tony Robbins and spent literally thousands of dollars on his seminars and retreats etc, and got himself all "fired up" and threw in his job to pursue his real ambitions, then found himself completely fucking high and dry because he realised that he was just riding on the wave of emotional hype that Robbins conjures out of thin air for you, then delivers you up shit creek without a paddle when you realise that there was never any plan or objective to what he was encouraging you to do.

He is the snakiest of the snake oil salesman and anybody that believes his piss weak pitch is the kind of weak willed, ego masturbator that deserved to be exploited.
>>
>>1549066

Hmm...

He sure does look hungry
>>
>>1549066
Is it just me or he looks extremely weird?
Like some sort of frankenstein without the scars.
It's like his skull is getting too big.

He looks like some sort of mythical 100ft giant, only in a reasonable size.
>>
>>1552210

This. Neurolinguistic programming is bullshit.

also is it just americans who can sit there and spew their guts in front of hundreds of people? jesus that was so fucking cringy.
>>
>>1551464
I need a dog ; ;
>>
>>1552210
So the guy made him pursue his dreams, what went wrong? He just got in a financial ditch? Couldn't execute? so many questions.

I mean yeah Tony hypes people up but idk if that is entirely a bad thing
>>
>>1551460
Amazing 10/10
>>
>>1551442
>>1551451
>>1551460
Can you give us a little more detail, please?
Also, don't forget that he has fingers like a clump of bananas.
>>
Uses hot coals walks to show mind over matter.

Yeah. He's for real.

If I believe enough in myself I can set myself on fire tonight and still be fit and ready to go to work tomorrow.
>>
File: bFkvZLw.jpg (115KB, 1558x936px) Image search: [Google]
bFkvZLw.jpg
115KB, 1558x936px
>>1554144
>If I believe enough in myself I can set myself on fire tonight
>>
>>1555550
This bitch looks like she prefers to through around the word "courage"
>>
Is he moot's dad?
>>
I have no idea who he is but he looks like the homo from shark tank
>>
>>1555550
Anon I think you might need to update the 'Billionare' part of the quote....
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3eOJaprDCDA
>>
>>1555550
>you must set yourself on fire
She really took that to heart, didn't she?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.