[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>buy stock >Starts to drop rapidly >have anxiety attack

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1447399161811.jpg (210KB, 1278x2170px) Image search: [Google]
1447399161811.jpg
210KB, 1278x2170px
>buy stock
>Starts to drop rapidly
>have anxiety attack
>sell
>3 hours later it's 5% higher than what you bought it for
>>
>>1548033

>investing money you're afraid to lose

be glad you got any of it back. Don't invest in stock if you can't lose 100% of that money comfortably.

Put that money in a CD instead. That way you won't be anxious, and you'll get slight returns on it.
>>
>>1548073
>investing money you're afraid to lose

>hey guise, I have $2000 saved, it's all of my money. Is this enough to trade with?
God, no.

>don't listen to this bitter loser, my friend doubled his money with robinhood/crypto
>>
>>1548137

A trend among gamblers is: they only tell you how much they've won (and not how much they've spent)
>>
>>1548384
They also need chumps for the dump.
If nobody believes instant riches are possible, then there's no one to hold the bags.
>>
>>1548073
a crossdresser? why would i invest in that
>>
>>1548476
>he doesn't have sex with trannies
>>
File: 1469647614614.gif (2MB, 330x166px) Image search: [Google]
1469647614614.gif
2MB, 330x166px
>>1548489
>buying a 4chan pass
>ever
>>
>>1548033
You've got to think longer term. If you keep selling low, you'll haemorrhage all of your money.
>>
>>1548489
yeah, what a fag
>>
>>1548033
What stock? And the price you bought and sold at so we can look at the chart.
>>
>>1548492
because of people like you this website is going bankrupt. die.
>>
>>1548033
dont be a weak hand, learn to withstand minor dips
>>
>>1548817
>wahhhhh 4chan is dying wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

this website turned to shit years ago, you retarded faggot. shit on you for missing the glory years,
>>
What you can do is to just put a stop loss and not look at the stocks for some time. If you can't handle your emotions let the computer handle your stocks for you, they don't have emotions.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.