[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /bizz/ers today i smalltalked with a fellow co-worker.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Agfa_Silette-LK.jpg (33KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
Agfa_Silette-LK.jpg
33KB, 500x376px
Hello /bizz/ers

today i smalltalked with a fellow co-worker. He used to work for the AGFA corporation.
He was in the development department and told me about a prototype, they wanted to bring to the market, when the analog imaging was dying in ~2001. But the run bancrupt before and everything went into the trash.

It was a device you can place into your regular analog camera instead of the filmroll. But it's a digital recording device which transform your camera into a digicam.

actually, i was quite impressed by the idea. But i also think it was too way ahead of time. But maybe +2010 when all the EOS-Hipsters took photos of hipsters taking photos, i think this would have been a bomb.

your thoughts? would today a kickstart work with such a concept? imagine all the hipsters who buy +500$ devices to use the "cool vintag" cameras!
>>
>>1547947
too late. you can buy a digicam for cheap.
>>
>>1547973
what is the argument? you can buy a 21-gear bicyble at wal-mart yet ppl pay 2000$ for a fixed-gear.
>>
>>1547999
>>1547999
This is a vague and therefore dumb idea the way you're putting it across.

"Cool Vintage" isn't enough, I mean 80% of the vintage look of a photo comes from the film, not the lenses.

Also would you sell this technology pre-built? or would hipsters have to put their own chips into their own analog cameras?
What's the form-factor? Will it only work with certain cameras?

Why wouldn't I just go full-hipster and actually develop film with my analog camera? Like, ya know... most hipsters already do?

It sounds like your entire idea is based on the premise that "Hipsters buy stupid shit... so I'll sell stupid shit" when you forget that create a hype, creating a state of mass-delusion that this particular stupid shit is the pinnacle of cool is the key.
>>
>>1548825
he described the device as consisting of two cylnders-shapes and a flat connection piece. so that it has the same shape as a pulled in film in a camera.

no installation but plug/play and remove to put it into the next camera at ease.

do hipsters really develop their films? hard to believe considering their lazyness and technical autismn
>>
>>1547947
>your thoughts? would today a kickstart work with such a concept?
There has been at least one such, on indiegogo. Google digipod. It failed to be funded, but who knows?

It's not an especially interesting or good idea desu.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.