[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IF YOU INVEST IN STOCKS INSTEAD OF GOING ON ALIBABA AND LAUNCHING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 61hHcvDmIBL._SL1000_.jpg (94KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
61hHcvDmIBL._SL1000_.jpg
94KB, 1000x1000px
IF YOU INVEST IN STOCKS INSTEAD OF GOING ON ALIBABA AND LAUNCHING PRODUCTS ON AMAZON FBA YOU ARE A FUCKING RETARD.
>>
No, you are.
>>
I'm making money while you clowns lose it.
>>
>>1546615

Examples of products? Quality, brand, etc., give info.
>>
>>1546610
So making steady compounding gains is worse than trying to scrape pennies in an overcrowded market while praying on my knees that I don't get cucked by the faceless gook on the other side of the world who already has my money and against whom I have zero legal recourse?

Thanks, great advice anon. Best of /biz/!
>>
>>1546610
HOLY SHIT YOU"VE CONVINCED ME OH FUCK MY CAPS LOCK KEY IS STUCK AGAIN FUCK FUCK FUCK
>>
>>1546612
B T F O
T
F
O
>>
IF YOU GUYS INVEST IN GOING ON ALIBABA AND LAUNCHING PRODUCTS ON AMAZON FBA INSTEAD OF DROPSHIPPING ALIEXPRESS PRODUCTS ON A SHOPIFY SITE YOU ARE A FUCKING RETARD.
>>
>>1546610
teach me master
>>
>>1546678
Kek'd
>>
>>1546610
how much did you start with? and how much profit have made?
>>
How does all of this shit work?

Like a step by step tutorial.

Whenever I read about this, I remember the ethnics on blackhatworld and how useless the forum is. The only people making money are the scammers selling premium shit.
>>
>actually using these services
>not just taking advantage of growing e-commerce via buying their stocks

Chump.
>>
The biggest issues ive ever really seen with aliexpress reselling are
>market saturation
And
>how to hand storage and logistics

You said amazon fba covers part 2? Ill have to look into that sometime
>>
>>1546610
>DOING ALL THE WORK

>INSTEAD OF BUYING STOCKS IN THE COMPANIES THAT DO THE WORK

>FUCKING GENUS
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.