[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I have an idea about creating a website concept. But i don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 1384088759924.gif (1MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1384088759924.gif
1MB, 960x540px
So I have an idea about creating a website concept. But i don't know anything about coding and I don't want this idea stolen.

wtf do i do? How do I develop this website? Is there a way to protect the concept?
>>
>>1546400
I concept is just that, it's not the actual project.

Just mock up the major function pages in photoshop and write a proposal (I assume you're trying to get investors?)

If you're worried about someone stealing your idea get people whom you show to sign a NDA, though likely no one will steal your shit idea.
>>
>>1546400
Get a lawyer and stuff is the simple solution.
Ideas are a commodity, execution is not. Keep that in mind.

You don't need to code, at all; You use a flow of logic that when people visually look at, they can understand what you want to do and you can delegate tasks, and get someone to automate things for you.
With protecting the content, do you mean the content, or the site? Get into what you would be securing; the idea, the site concept itself, the user's data and I can be more useful.
>>
>>1546400
First of all, as with any project, you need a contract. That is good business practice.

If you hire someone to build your website have a contract made of your terms of material usage and provide your developer on agreement to use this material in creating your site. Of course this material is legaly yours and as such you can copyright this material easily assuming you are in the USA. USPTO.gov go there and do that.

You also have to give your developer, or designer or perhaps your everyman, the room to breath. If they are experienced they will know exactly what they are doing when it comes to presentation of a site. And yes front end development is just as important as the back end. If you don't know any of this jargon don't beat yourself up, you can easily google this.

I am a web developer/designer. Most provided materials are things like, logos, names of staff (bios) business location and so on. Other materials are pictures of products, store fronts and so on. From there I create the layout based on the type of business (allot of local businesses) and then do a few mock ups and report back, some times I get my head chewed off by stingy people who want black font on a silver background, sometimes I can get good people who know that I know what I am doing. What ever your need is, always research and know that a contract is a legal agreement to protect both parties.
>>
>no one will steal your shit idea.
>>
>>1546423

it's a really good idea though
thanks for the advices

>>1546431
>With protecting the content, do you mean the content, or the site

i mean the concept
i will delegate thanks you for the answer anon

>>1546431
>First of all, as with any project, you need a contract. That is good business practice.
>And yes front end development is just as important as the back end. If you don't know any of this jargon don't beat yourself up, you can easily google this.
>What ever your need is, always research and know that a contract is a legal agreement to protect both parties

that was a really good answer. thank you for not being a troll

>>1546550
Zukerberg is a billionaire though
>>
>Zukerberg is a billionaire though
and you're no Zuckerberg. Maybe an Asperg.
>>
>>1546585

that was not the point
he stole his shit, that was the point
also it's okay to be an asperg, on the other hand you surely are a cunt, no maybes here
>>
File: 20160925_091345.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160925_091345.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>1546585
KEK
>>
File: 1340791248056.jpg (56KB, 800x571px) Image search: [Google]
1340791248056.jpg
56KB, 800x571px
bump
>>
whatever you do, don't team up with a jew. you saw what happened to the winkleboss twins thanks to cuckerberg
>>
>>1547946
oh my...

i wasnt expecting that. thanks for the advice , i guess
>>
second and last bump
>>
File: OMFG.jpg (35KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
OMFG.jpg
35KB, 640x480px
>mfw /biz/ actually gives good advice ITT
>>
File: jew trust.jpg (77KB, 359x398px) Image search: [Google]
jew trust.jpg
77KB, 359x398px
with jews you lose
>>
You know you can patent business processes, right?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.