[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it feasible to become a billionare, or do you need luck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1415109528981.png (13KB, 640x711px) Image search: [Google]
1415109528981.png
13KB, 640x711px
is it feasible to become a billionare, or do you need luck on your side?
>>
all you need is a billion dollar idea and a jewish uncle
>>
>>1546148
you need r9k
>>
>>1546148

You just need a small loan of 1 million dollars to get started.
>>
This question doesn't even make sense
>>
>>1546148
of course it's not fucking feasible by 90% of the definitions for 'feasible'.

it is possible.

you need opportunities to enter your life (luck as poor people call it) but you also have to have the ability to capitalize on these opportunities.

example:

everyone could have bought bitcoin for $1 or $0.10 years ago. only a few people did. were those people lucky? I wouldn't call it luck but you might.

plenty of programmers could have coded facebook. plenty of marketers could have marketed it. plenty of idea guys could have thought of it. 2-3 guys did. were they lucky? I'm sure theu had some things happen that were fortunate, but I wouldn't call them lucky.
>>
>>1546148

"luck" is dependent on the climate and whether people will accept your ideas at the time.

It's more like black magic, you could say create an app that changes people to magical girls and make them fight to the death to obtain rights over that vicinity.
>>
>>1546148
my belief is that there are so many smart, hardworking people trying to get into the 0.4% that you pretty much need to be smart, hardworking and lucky to succeed.
>>
>>1547231
your ideas are more acceptable if they are general and status quo.
>>
0.0000224665% probability
>>
>>1546148
This isn't a question you're supposed to ask yourself before you have 50 million to spend.
luck plays a much smaller role if you've already separated from the common of the mortal
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.