[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best products to buy from China and resell? I'm thinking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: ch-lgflag.gif (12KB, 400x268px) Image search: [Google]
ch-lgflag.gif
12KB, 400x268px
Best products to buy from China and resell?

I'm thinking phone accessories is a no-brainer due to being cheap,lightweight which means little shipping costs and being in high demand , but what other products are cheap and easy to sell?

Anyone on here had any success Importing from China?
>>
>>1544767
No and you should kill yourself
>>
>>1544771
Okay, i'll just buy some $URRE$

Thanks for your advice
>>
>>1544767
Not sure how viable it would be, but you could look at products through providers like Wish, although it's difficult to order in bulk in terms of shipping.
Where are you planning to turn these around anyway?
>>
>>1544777
>Where are you planning to turn these around anyway?

I was just guessing I'd do it through Amazon, ebay, gumtree etc but if there's better ways I'm open to suggestions
>>
>>1544791
I suppose my concern is that I would imagine most of the companies that are making these products are already selling through most online distributors.

I guess the challenge would be identifying products that don't already have presence on major distribution platforms and running a turnaround on those.
>>
>>1544804
That's what I was thinking.

It's going to be hard to sell iphone cases when big companies are already selling heaps of them
>>
1. Buy cheap GPUs in bulk
2. Resell
3. ???
4. Profit
>>
>>1544811
What would the average shipping cost on these be?
>>
The. Same. Thread. Every. Single. Fucking. Day
>>
>>1544791
Sell them in person

The online markets are flooded with products from chinkland already
>>
>>1544811
Yeah selling faulty gpus from places like aliexpress wont hurt your business AT ALL

Kys my dude
>>
OP, start by selling accessories that everybody needs, chargers always need to be replaced and people who enjoy to take pictures love monopods.
Trust me, i am Brazilian.
>>
>>1545096
This, OP

Be smart and fill a need vs filling a want
>>
try to build a brand

Like as >>1545096 said. Find things people like to buy extra, lose/replace often. Maybe make a cool logo and get that branded on your wares and sell it to build credibility.

Best combined with drop shipping. As for specific items no one here will tell you good items to make money on because they want to make that money themselves.
>>
>>1545121
>no one here will tell you good items to make money on because they want to make that money themselves.
This.
I posted to help my brothers-in-/biz/.
Good luck and godspeed gentlemen.
>>
>>1544767
Maybe instead of phone accessories you should try phones? Xiaomi is gaining popularity all over the world. It's cheap (much cheaper than ishit and samsung) and good phone. I live in poor country where you must count money in order to survive and not die from starvation and i started to notice that ppl from my surrounding are more often using those. I think its good buisness now. For example you can buy xiaomi redmi 3 for 100$ and then resell for market price (in my ctry) 200$. But ppl wont buy from you without warranty so you must open real shop which also mean have some money to start.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.