[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>He doesn't wear a wire to work It's like you like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: A-Wire.jpg (88KB, 768x507px) Image search: [Google]
A-Wire.jpg
88KB, 768x507px
>He doesn't wear a wire to work

It's like you like being dicked over by your boss and fellow employees. They're going to fuck you in every way that they legally can, so you should be prepared to fuck them back if they cross the line of what is allowed.
>>
>>1544203
>not only doing work that is mandated via email
>working a job where this isn't the norm

does the wire helps you cope while digging ditches?
>>
>working in a shitty environment like that with little communication in writing

Don't worry. I don't think your fellow McDonald's employees are conspiring to rig your fries salter to break.
>>
>>1544205
>>1544207

>Hey, my work email will never be purged by the system admins at the direction of management in the even that I am wrongfully fired or find myself in a workplace dispute
>I'm literally such a fucking autist that I never interact face to face with my boss and fellow employees

Christ, what a couple of autist niggers.
>>
>>1544203

Not a bad idea.

I recorded a few things in my day. Never had a cause to use them, but I was glad to have some stuff on the record.
>>
>>1544215
>not knowing how to backup emails

Christ my dude I was just joking about digging ditches but it looks like I was spot on.
>>
>>1544203
>His job is so shitty he feels threatened constantly
>>
>>1544203
I wish I had one when the coordinator of my unpaid internship told me to spend half the time doing clerical work solo. That's actually illegal.
>>
>>1544218
>>1544254

I feel like a lot of these kids with no real world experience, or who have been soft-balled all their professional lives don't really get why having a recording of what is said to them in the workplace is so important.
>>
>>1544203
Work alone
Bosses are jesus freeks
Boss comes by at random like one time every 6 months. Says good boy, raise on next weeks check... paid weekely with good benefits. Canceled 401k because im not trusting my futer to fucking stock market.

Being a wagecuck isnt hard if u work hard and dont settle till u get gud.

Gonna coast by at 50 hours a week shitposting and learning guitar in my down time till my real estate goes to the moon or i pull my head out of my ass and start another biz.
>>
>>1544203
whats a good wire to buy?

i want to keep those kikes in line.
>>
Is recording conversations actually legal?

I feel like this would get me in trouble without getting people's consent.
>>
>>1544633
Anything you'd get on a wire would be inadmissible in most courts. This would only taint the reputation of the boss/company.
>>
>>1544628

What real estate you got going lad?
>>
>>1544207
>Don't worry. I don't think your fellow McDonald's employees are conspiring to rig your fries salter to break.

Loled hard
>>
>>1544633
If you make it public anonymously you can hurt some assholes
Better option: sell it to the news
>>
>>1544203
>Not leaving the automated sound recorder activated on your mobile phone, while leaving it around your workplace.

>Not wanting to archive your own library of intelligence, to utilize in the future to destroy the people that wrong you.
>>
>>1544889
>Not leaving the automated sound recorder activated on your mobile phone, while leaving it around your workplace.

Did that and managed to record my retarded coworkers telling sex jokes
I should have leave it in my boss' office
>>
>>1544633

Depends and you will want to do the research. In some states/countries, you can record a conversation between yourself and anyone else without informing them. In other states, all recorded parties must be informed (this is why customer service calls by default tell you it "may be monitored or recorded").

I dont think there is a region where it is legit to record a conversation where none of the participants are informed.
>>
>>1544924
Hi Boss!
Hello slave
*cough*"our conversations may be monitored or recorded"*cough*
What was that?
Nothing, Boss ;)
>>
>>1544215

>I can't even take a picture of my screen like a soccer mom normie if I'm too tech illiterate to backup emails

I can tell you work somewhere shit, because you're an idiot.
>>
>>1544636
>>1544882
in the next interview
>hey your that guy who exposed that companies sexual harassment ring
>yes, it felt good to stand up for the same thing
>I agree, our company wants people who support our values of a safe workplace
>so I got the job?
>no, we can't hire people who think they need to record themselves.

protip: All businesses have dirty laundry. It is really the amount of it at this point.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.