[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone know how to make your Instagram page EXPLODE with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: insta.jpg (18KB, 331x331px) Image search: [Google]
insta.jpg
18KB, 331x331px
Does anyone know how to make your Instagram page EXPLODE with likes / followers?

A few months ago I acquired an Instagram page with over 13k followers, but my average post nets me about 20-25 likes. So not a lot of active users.

Does anyone know any marketing tricks, or if there are any services or programs that can help me out?

And if anyone is asking, I want to use the page to promote my newsletter and some products.
>>
>A few months ago I acquired an Instagram page with over 13k followers,
Looks like you've bought a account filled with bot followers.

How to get more likes is simple.
1. Have tits
2. Post them
>>
>>1543119
I was gonna write off your post as a troll attempt, but you got me thinking: Sexual exploitation is a great way to get followers.

Right now my page is mostly quotes, but superimposing quotes over a picture of a model might not be a bad idea. Thanks anon.
>>
Make sure you're posting consistently everyday with relatable content.
>>
....but boobs do help.
>>
Where are you guys getting your content? I did a reverse search for some images on random (affiliate) profiles, nothing. Seems people are using OC. How do you obtain OC without doing all the work?
>>
>>1543202
Just repost shit like everyone else. Noone gives two fucks about reposts.
>>
>>1543202
I grab quotes from various sources (reddit, iFunny, Facebook, etc.) and pair them with fitting images on the app, Wordswag. From there, I can customize the graphic text as I see fit, add a filter, and add my @ at the bottom of the image. Boom, OC.

If It's a quote paired with a person, I'll make sure to include who said it. But if it's a general quote, then I put it up as is.
>>
>>1543044
How much did that IG account cost you?
Have you purchased IG accounts previously?
Has the purchase helped to promote your newsletter or products at all?

Anon is also curious about using IG this way
>>
>>1543381
I bought the account for 10 dollars. I bought it through an app (Mercari), and I used credits that I earned through referrals to buy the account. So technically I got the account for free.

This is my first time purchasing an Instagram account. I might consider getting a second one for a separate venture.

It's hard to push my newsletter / products since a majority of the users the account had originally are people outside my target audience; mainly high school teens who are more concerned with looking pretty than anything else. That's starting to change, as I'm noticing other pages are responding / following, primarily entrepreneurs, models, and fitness trainers.

My sources of revenue are split between ad revenue (link shorteners), app referrals and a digital product (eBook). The app referrals net me the most cash; I've gotten over 400 dollars in the last month from it; ad revenue is small, and only one person has bought my eBook thus far. I've recently signed with a company that promotes health and wellness products, and the ultimate goal is to push their products through my page.

So all and all, it's not bad, but it could definitely be better.
>>
>>1543427
Greatly appreciate the info.
ChannelAdvisor.com was referred to me
I haven't used them but plan on when I start marketing.
Does anybody have experience with ChannelAdvisor.com?
>>
Pay a hot Instagram chick with at least 150k followers to promote you. That's what everyone else does if you haven't noticed.
>>
>>1543723
Do you know how much that would usually cost? More or less
>>
How do you guys make money with instagram?
>>
>>1543044
do you want real followers or fake followers?
fake followers: buy them on fiverr.com

real followers: provide quality content (lol)
>>
This is great information!
I have been thinking about starting a digital marketing agency, but not sure where to begin.
I know the purpose is to bring in customers for a company, but how does one go about doing it?
Do I just show case their products and services on my Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc. or have a separate account for each business I may work with?
Anything helps, and if there is a website that has helped you best, the link for it would be great, thanks!
>>
>>1544007
Hey, OP here posting from another computer

From watching other instagram pages, it's not uncommon to see them promote multiple pages or products on the same page. If you want to be a heavy hitting agency, you'll need a big social media account with a lot of followers.

In the meantime, I'd wish to share a few of my findings with other people. I'd advise anyone else to join in if they know anything.

I did a trial run by changing up a few of my regular quote pictures by using pictures of female models, and surprisingly I got LESS likes. The likes I did get were mostly from other women, mainly photographers, models, or fellow entrepreneurs.

I've also been trying to find ways to increase my followers. This nice article could be of use:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jaysondemers/2015/06/18/50-free-ways-to-increase-your-instagram-followers/#247fe5891920
>>
I have a meme account with 45k followers and average 1,9k likes per post. How can I monetize this?
>>
>>1546608
how did you get so many views? usually its impossible unless you are good looking
>>
File: 1233544225655.jpg (32KB, 387x505px)
1233544225655.jpg
32KB, 387x505px
>>1546608
I'd like to know this as well. I have an HD full of rare gifs and memes from 2008-2010 (when 4chan was good) that normies would eat the fuck up. I would set up and run an IG account if it were profitable to sell it at some point in the future
>>
>>1546779
Me and a friend started the account back in early 2012 (so the username is pretty good too) and we started posting memes, interesting stuff and whatnot. Been doing it ever since, although my friend got bored and stopped.

I've had two people contact me in the past year and asked me if I can post videos of their kids(?) singing in exchange for a couple of hundred. They were actually decent, so I guess they were after recognition or something.

I *could* go all-in on corporate shilling but I'd rather not at this point. Might ruin my loyal follower base.
>>
>>1546864
Such task seems menial. The thought of starting any social media with 0 followers is brutal.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.