[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do you have to pay airplane tickets if you have a private jet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1472481799426.png (352KB, 548x380px) Image search: [Google]
1472481799426.png
352KB, 548x380px
do you have to pay airplane tickets if you have a private jet? how much does it cost to rent/own?
>>
>>1537691
three
>>
>>1537698
three what nigga
>>
You don't have to buy tickets like you do with a regular airline as such. If you use it and it's not yours it's called 'chartering' the jet ( for that flight). Many people charter instead of buying as then your capital is not tied up. With regards to the costs you can research and then call companies involved. Most airports also have a separate boarding process for these jets which is faster than for commercial airlines. Air hostesses onboard are extra ;)
>>
>>1537732
cool thnx
>>
according to martin shkreli it costs 5k an hour to rent one.
>>
>>1537691
A private jet costs the storage/airport fees, maintenance costs, fuel cost, various misc. expenses, and the actual cost of the aircraft. You also have to pay the pilots.

It's generally a very dumb idea to own a private jet unless you use it all the time, no matter how rich you are. It's like throwing away money.
>>
>>1542042
>It's like throwing away money.

>tax deduction
>gets you laid

anyways, OP, I get offers for shared ownership of jets pretty often. For example you can buy 20 hours use of a small jet for about $450k per year with taxes, fees, maintenance, storage and staffing included.

to own one outright costs millions to start and millions per year to keep.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.