[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /biz/, I'm a neet and need to know on how to make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 20

File: 0170 - 8eFQrVK.jpg (93KB, 830x830px) Image search: [Google]
0170 - 8eFQrVK.jpg
93KB, 830x830px
Hello /biz/, I'm a neet and need to know on how to make money. At the moment my only source of income is flipping things on ebay, but I only make a few Euros with that.

I fell for the "Make money with YouTube" meme, which took some of my time for nothing. Now I'm looking for another idea.

Maybe I should start investing in cryptocurrency? Dogecoin?
I don't know anything about investing and only have about 170€. Yeah I know, normally you need thousands to invest, but with cryptocurrencies it should be different? Pls help
>>
>>1531884
>cryptocurrency
that's a meme that kids play on /biz/ to pretend they are making real money.

having a tons of cryptocurrency it's like being rich on skyrim
>>
>>1531884
>i dont want to work. Help me turn my 170$ into a career pls
Ok
>>
>>1532003
>Not turning $15 into $30,000 in merchandise.

git gud
>>
Get a job.
>>
>>1531884

Fuck off NEETcuck, go back to /r9k/
>>
>>1531905
FUCKING LOL.
NOCOINERS ON SUICIDE WATCH AGAIN YOU'RE GOING TO BE SORRY WHEN DONALD TRUMP GETS ELECTED. FUCKING FAGGOT!
>>
Build career capital.
- Find a discipline you want to go into
- Practice the skills like hell over many months or years
- When you're one of the higher-skilled people in the world, get a high-paying job
- Or start a business (which also requires skills and is another form of career capital)

Investing is one of many "career skills", but so is playing guitar, web development, engineering, and pretty much anything you can think of. Basically, think of how you can create the maximum amount of wealth, as opposed to how you can "get rich quick".
>>
>>1532183
Thanks for proving my point kid.
>>
>>1532295
Too much work 2bh. I just want to make some money, not get rich.
>>
>>1533228
This.
I can't believe that there isn't an option somewhere between a full time dead-end job and a webcam model to make 30-40 dollars a day without human interaction
Tried a lot of things, but no success
>>
>>1531884
>>1533235

unfortunally for you, you can't suck cock over the internet yet, so unless you buy your kneepads and go to the public stall in your neighborhood suck some, you can't do shit with no skills and some pocket money
>>
>>1533253
How skilled you must be to have the time to bully people who are asking for help
>>
>>1533235
I feel you, friend. I don't want to make much money, just enough so I can pay for rent, bills and food. With the Internet there should be tons of ways to make enough money, but there seems to be nothing.

PS: I'm OP, but my IP changed over night.
>>
>>1531905
Well there is a chance of making it big. But you need to buy a cheap coin and hope it's the lucky one which ends up being worth or pumped at one point for 100x times the gains.

Then careful extracting the bitcoin if you're american. The taxes are going to kill you.
You're better off going to Britain and making a bank account there just so you can sell bitcoins for their full price.
>>
OP give me a contact address, a throw away email or something.
>>
>>1533256
These are not people, though. They are NEETs.
>>
>>1533599
Sorry for the late reply, here: [email protected]
>>
>>1533599
Not OP, but I'm interested! (please don't send me that "BUY POTCOIN")
[email protected]
>>
>>1533844
Have you got a mail? I didn't. :(
>>
>>1534057
nope, but he's probably a scammer anyway
>>
>>1534180
Yeah, maybe. :(

>>1533599
In case you actually know a way to make money online and want to help me, please ignore the old E-mail, here's a new one: [email protected]
>>
File: stocks.jpg (31KB, 355x400px) Image search: [Google]
stocks.jpg
31KB, 355x400px
Told you so. Luckily your not to late.
>>
>>1531884
investing what? You have nothing, go join the workforce and make actual money. You will make more money in less time with a part time minimum wage job than you will with any "get rich quick on the internet" scheme. Day one, you will work 4-8 hours and make $10-15 every single hour! Day two, you will work 4-8 hours and make $10-15 an hour! Next thing you know it, you've worked 40 hours and have made $400-600! Wowie! Who thought it could be that easy! And it was at a local coffee shop or hardware store where 99% of your day, you basically spent chatting with your friends or browsing 4chan on your phone! I don't even knwo why it's called work! They should call it paid loitering where every so often you have to make someone coffee!
>>
>>1535369
>>1535369 #
Yeah, in the Great (again) United States
In my country (eastern europe) you can't make more than $400/month with a job like that
You are lucky if you find a small apartment for that money
You have to work long hours and every customer is an asshole to you
I'd rather spend 10hours in front of my computer every day than dealing with idiots who look down on me
>>
File: rf44ff5z.png (33KB, 1347x183px) Image search: [Google]
rf44ff5z.png
33KB, 1347x183px
OP here, my IP changed again.

>>1533599
Have you sent me this faggot shit?
>>
OP with new IP.

So how could a neet like me make some money?
>>
>>1531884
$170 is FUCKING NOTHING. NOTHING.
Buy some food with it.
>>
>>1537348
I don't need to, I live with my parents and they pay for everything.
>>
>>1531884
>Make money with YouTube

Looks cool to me, never heard of it. Can you explain more?
>>
File: 1470845055437.jpg (388KB, 1803x1351px) Image search: [Google]
1470845055437.jpg
388KB, 1803x1351px
>>1531884
Where are you from OP?
>>
>>1537479
1. Upload videos on YouTube
2. Monetize them
3. ???
4. Profit!
Only problem is that nobody watches them. :^(

>>1537555
Germany.
>>
Still looking for a way to make money...
>>
>>1538160
hmm you could try online poker
>>
>>1538241
I could as well burn my money.
>>
Is 25 yo too late to start getting into stock market?
>>
>>1531884
OP, jobs are not that terrible. Start with part time/teilzeit. That pays already decently compared to what you have now for really minimum amount of effort.
Not to mention, getting out of your house amongst the people gives you some ideas.
>>
>>1538270
I'm looking at the newspapers for a job every week and there's nothing. Besides, I never had a job in my life, who would employ me?

There must be a way for me to make enough money online. Just 600€ would be enough.
>>
>>1538276
You have no idea how hard it is to get paid even 1 euro by somebody if you don't have something substantial to offer.
>>
File: 1390003914250.jpg (86KB, 490x474px) Image search: [Google]
1390003914250.jpg
86KB, 490x474px
>>1538160
You could try trading altcoins. 170 EUR is a small sum so you would need to put it into something that's volatile and has a lot of hype, Trumpcoin comes to mind considering the election is approaching (inb4 lol scam). There's also anonymous coins being launched like ZCoin and ZCash which should skyrocket in value this year. to start you'd need to buy Bitcoin, also losing most of your funds by trading is always a possibility so it tends to be stressful.

Coding is a useful skill to have that provides opportunities for part time and full time employment from the comfort of your home. But it would take a while to get the hang of it. Lanuages like Javascript and PHP are easy to learn and are in great demand in web development

Bottom line there's no easy, fool proof way to earn money, especially for NEETs, otherwise everyone would be rich.

>>1538241
Gambling is a bad idea unless you're really good at it.
>>
>>1531884
watch my youtube channel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDp7SXhqC5g
and dont fall for the wagecuck meme. a good way to make money is to get into the leveraged buyout game. just start a private equity firm like bain capital did. fucking mittens romney workd there and he's a fucking mormon idiot. you'll be borrowing most of the money to make ur moves with alot of help from the federal and state gov'ts. basically just making deals all day and being a big swingin' dick(BSD)! lol. GET RICH, ANON!! !!!
>>
>>1538266
no of course not, but i work on wall street and everyting i do is proper. my style is understated but class. all the way. ferragamo loafers, cuff links. yeah, i'm that guy! i have a penchant for english tailored suits from savile row. you have to know all the different collar styles and tie knots. there is a time and place for them all, ok.

for me, nothing beats the adrenaline rush of closing a major deal on wall street. just knowing that i am at the absolute apex of global capitalism. saving the world. everyday. that's what i do. to celebrate i like grab one of the fucking pigs from back office and bend that slut over my desk, wearing nothing but my ferragamos and my sock garters.
>>
>>1538359
this makes absolutely no sense, i just wondered does basic knowledge of buying and selling stocks requires college education
>>
>>1538369
no, any idiot can buy stocks. however, it is possible to lose money trading stocks, so there is an of element to gambling to it. if you want to know what stocks to buy, just ask /biz/. my personal account is very cash heavy right now, plus some boring safe stuff. i figure when donald trump wins the election, there will be a mini crash, and that will be a good time to buy back in. and just for fun, i got some plays on volatility going up short term and CADUSD going down, for obvious reasons. GET RICH, ANON!
>>
>>1538241
It's dead nowadays
>>
>>1531884
Go out to actual auctions, buy stuff for super cheap, haul it back, clean it up, then put it on ebay.
>>
>>1538914
I'd rather make money from my comfy home.
>>
>>1539766
BTW I'm OP, IP changed again.
>>
>>1539766
Yes, me too
Give me ideas how to make value from my home that I can exchange for $$$
I have: a good laptop, a good bridge camera, an iphone 5S (and a guitar but I'm just messing around with it)
>inb4 webcam model (I'm a guy and don't want to put things in my ass)
>>
>>1531884
>i wanna make money
>but I don't wanna put the effort in

You're not making any money that way.
>>
File: 1455801534964.png (28KB, 577x544px) Image search: [Google]
1455801534964.png
28KB, 577x544px
>>1531884
>>
>>1538388
>it is possible to lose money trading stocks
You're joking.
>>
>>1540016
>making fun of people who are looking for answers
Yes, he could google it and and I'm pretty sure he did it and after the 23th page of scams he dared to ask a business board for ideas
I'm beginning to think that no one here has specific ideas on how to make decent money online
>not: crypto, stocks or programming
>>
>>1539782
If I only knew, friend. ;_;

>>1539976
Who says I don't want to put effort in?

>>1540070
This. I'm made research for months and still got nowhere.

But I have a skill that I could use to make money. I can speak German (natively) and English (fluently), so I could maybe do translation jobs. But on most translation sites, you have to write a profile of yourself, upload a photo and do other shit. I don't want to do that.

Gengo seems to be the exception, but you need to pass a test to translate, but there are no tests available.
>>
>>1540070
No faggot it's just that the people who have it figured out aren't going to tell you how to do it out of the kindness of their hearts; anyone who has figured this out has put tons of time and effort into it and aren't going to tell you just because you asked.

>crypto, stocks, programming
These are all legit suggestions - affiliate marketing brings the one other way. But guess what? Even though several people have told you what to research to do what you're trying to do, youll never make it because that would take research, effort, and frustration that you obviously consider to be beneath you.

Tl;dr no one is going to spoon feed you their profitable schemes, but they are ALL variations of
>crypto, stocks, programming, affiliate marketing

Pick one, start reading, and stop begging you colossal faggot
>>
>>1540106
Are you trolling here? You have the skills to do what you're asking but you won't even fucking write a profile and upload a photo?

If this is too much for you you will never, ever make it online because you are more interested in excuses than success. Unbelieviable
>>
>>1540146
I don't want to write a profile because there's nothing to write. I'm uneducated, I never had a job in my life, I'm a full time neet who's on his computer every day.

I don't want to upload a photo because I look more like a shady guy that would sell drugs than do translation jobs.
>>
>>1540166
>excuse
Literally just lie. Come up with something mediocre so no one bothers to check. If they find out what's the worst that happens, they suspend your account? You're right back where you started. (You will find a way to use this as another excuse)

>excuse
You can't clean yourself up for one goddamn profile picture?
>>
File: 1453591560993.jpg (28KB, 600x726px) Image search: [Google]
1453591560993.jpg
28KB, 600x726px
>>1540193
These are no excuses, I can't build my life around lies. There must be another way to make money.
>>
>>1540476
Yes you can. People do it every day, nearly everyone gets by on one lie or another before they are actually competent in their chosen field.

You are phathetic and will never stop making excuses for yourself. You have a way right in front of you but you won't because 'I don't wanna'.

You make me sick tb,h
>>
I'll be receiving cash of around $50k by the next two weeks. I'm planning to invest $5k of it because I'm still a n00b when it comes to investing. Are gold and silver good? Or should I split it on precious minerals and stocks?

I'm probably gonna buy another laptop for cryptocurrencies, what spec should I find? Any things I should watch with cryptos?
>>
>>1540106
i'm pretty much in the same situation as you op,
check this it might be helpful

http://www.allyou.com/budget-home/money-shopping/online-jobs-work-from-home

also i live somewhere where skilled workforce is cheap as fuck, i was thinking about reinvesting the money i will eventually gain into a call center, but that's another story

try audio transcription, german is in high demand with low concurrence, you could make 25-30$ a day
save the money and reinvest in in something smart, buy stuffs from alibaba, sell it twice as much for example,

my e-mail just in case [email protected]
>>
>>1533256
Efficiency makes it possible
Faggot
>>
>>1540031
no it's true. i've even seen some people on /biz/ say they've owned a stock that went down in price. and we're supposed to be the experts.
>>
File: 0593 - 8WXPCOi.jpg (76KB, 450x339px) Image search: [Google]
0593 - 8WXPCOi.jpg
76KB, 450x339px
OP here, probably have a new IP.

I will go to sleep now, still looking for a way to make money.
>>
>>1533228
I can't understand this mindset. You want to make money, but don't want to work. What do you want to do with yourself in the long run? What are your life goals?
>>
>>1541882
>What do you want to do with yourself in the long run? What are your life goals?
Not OP, but I just want to earn enough money to have food and a roof over my head
Maybe a few beers on the weekends
And the most important: just want to be left alone

No "you gotta improve your mindset", no "motivate yourself to be the best", no "everyone hates work just force yourself and you might enjoy it"

I won't enjoy it because I'm a hardcore introvert and can't play that act what wageslaves call 'office-life': networking and backstabbing all the time

NEETs just want to be left alone
as for me I would be willing to do boring monotonous jobs earning less than minimal wage just don't make me interact with stupid people 9-5
>>
>>1538914
I've never done anything with eBay before but was thinking of selling some old books lying around the house. Is this worth the trouble? I'm worried about all the logistics of it, like if I had to buy cardboard boxes to send things in or if nobody bought stuff or if it cost more to post than I got from it or if I sold something then someone scammed me and got their money back.
>>
grow and sell mushrooms ezpz
>>
>>1533253
>you can't suck cock over the internet

kek, one day
>>
>>1531905
wow all this cope.. He doesnt know that crypto is worth real money, or is shitposting
>>
File: 2012-11-13-chrisg.jpg (930KB, 980x4016px) Image search: [Google]
2012-11-13-chrisg.jpg
930KB, 980x4016px
kek
>>
File: 0629 - VGhZKiP.png (16KB, 802x594px) Image search: [Google]
0629 - VGhZKiP.png
16KB, 802x594px
I made an account on Lionbridge where I can translate things. Did too tests and got 100% for German and 90% for English, now I think I have to wait until I get an invitation to be part of them.

:( Why can't I just start working? :(
>>
>>1542736
*two, not too
>>
>>1542736
Sorry, but those are all shit sites for pennies with 0 job security
And if you want to do taxes government will steal the half of it - at least in my country

I looked for good sites, but you need to learn a good skill, make a website for your portfolio and marketing the shit out of your services
That's the only way if you want to compete with guys from third world slums
>>
>>1539766
Fixing things up is pretty comfy desu
>>
>>1531884
become a start up, grind for success and live a life with porpuse you neet.
>>
File: peepee.jpg (12KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
peepee.jpg
12KB, 251x242px
>>1542865
WHY DON'T YOU GUYS GET IT I JUST WANT TO DO SOME WORK TO GET SOME MONEY

:(

NOT THIS START UP OR BUSINESS BULLSHIT

:(

I'd be okay with just 600€ monthly, but HOW? :(
>>
>>1544387
Get a minimum wage job
>>
>>1544444
I would but I can't find any. Will go to sleep now.

Nice quints btw.
>>
>>1544453
Do you live in some kind of desert?

Go find some shitty retail or food store near you
>>
>>1544457
No one is hiring.

Will go to sleep NOW.
>>
>>1533235
There isn't that option unless you've got marketable skills or have enough capital to start your own business. Even if you manage to find a way to make money online, you think the same method going to last your whole lifetime?
>>
>>1544486
So youre one of those lazy neets that blame others for their pathetic existence and failures then.

Even dumb niggers can get a job at mcdonalds why cant you?
>>
>>1544506
So NEETs are doomed
But NEETs' numbers will grow exponentially in the future..
Confirmed: NEETs gonna bring the financial apocalypse
>>
I'm starting to think that I'm just too intelligent to make money.
>>
>>1531884

Get a job. An actual job.
>>
>>1546293
Can't you read?

>>1544486
>>1544486
>>1544486

I need to make money online.
>>
>>1538388
>i figure when donald trump wins the election

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
>>
>>1546296

>No one is hiring

Do you live in a desert?
>>
>>1532183

That's not even how TrumpCoin works, even if he wins the value doesn't change just by winning.

You're not so smart are ya.
>>
File: 0265 - t1rqzy9.jpg (65KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
0265 - t1rqzy9.jpg
65KB, 500x484px
>>1546302
I live somewhere where all jobs are taken.

Will go to sleep again. When will I finally find a way?
>>
>>1546845
Play an extremely popular MMO, earn game items, and sell them regularly.
>>
>>1547019
You can't make anything close to a living with that.

Will go to sleep, really now.
>>
>>1547019
>>1547133

I'm just a non-/biz/ fag lurking, but hear me out.

In Oldschool RuneScape (NOT the base game), people with maxxed accounts stake huge amounts of gold at the Duel Arena. Everyone has the same maximum stats, uses the same exact weapon, and you have exactly a 50% chance to win.

Up in the higher bets (a few billion coins, 1b=~$1000) people do "x" staking, where they will only offer a percentage of what you are offering, say 80%. This works because these "x-ers" are consistent, and very few people stake that much money. Over time, barring some really bad breaks, the EV is really high. On a 1b 80% x stake, thats $100 dollars a stake. I'm not sure exactly what are the actual X numbers, it could be higher than 80, but people would be willing to X and just get the stake over with rather than waiting a few days for another non x-er with thousands to throw around.

You can buy a maxxed account on ebay and RSGP online. just a thought.
>>
>>1547176
>spend several hundred if not thousands of dollars to gamble on a video game because you might win
>>
>>1547176
Yeah thanks, but I'd like to have a non autistic way to make money.
>>
>>1531884
trade memecoins and hope that they will worth something tomorrow
or make easy money with binary option robots: http://mikesbinaryreviews.tumblr.com
>>
File: crossroads.jpg (143KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
crossroads.jpg
143KB, 500x281px
Ok, I'm giving up
I'm like OP just with $0 and from an almost shit-tier country (at least I don't have debt I guess)
I'm tired of working odd jobs or wageslaving for nothing
I have literal PTSD because every boss I've worked for was a psychotic asshole
I don't want to start it again somewhere from the bottom

How do you join some private army?
I'll be loyal to anyone who gives me a lot of money and don't treat me as a slave
/Hear me, Satan?/
>>
>>1548279
Don't give up anon, we will find a way for sure... ;_;

im op btw
ip changes every day
>>
I'm OP, back again, IP changed. Just wanted to let everyone know I'm a lazy faggot.

Once again, looking to make money from my bed. Please help.
>>
>>1549102
Fuck you you're not me and I'm not a lazy faggot.
>>
Start a business selling stinky NEETs to wage cuck for tendies and steam games, desu. It will be a huge hit on 4chan
>>
Become a camboy and get money from homos for shoving things up your ass.

Either that or idk you could try doing something computer related like programming or maybe making an app if you have any original ideas but you'd actually have to learn things for that and it really sounds like you don't want to do anything aside from pressing a magic button that produces money. So yeah, no one here or anywhere else can help you with that mentality you lazy fuck.
>>
>>1544444
Listen to the quints, you neet faggot
>>
File: hedionism-bot[1].png (22KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
hedionism-bot[1].png
22KB, 256x256px
>>1531884
well i work at school and have put nicehash miner on couple of pcs and im making ~$4/day, beer money. but hey, it is free. i'll invest that for renting hashing power for zcash when it comes out.
>>
Will go to sleep now. Thanks for your suggestions, I'm considering them.
>>
I need to find a way~
>>
1AQd5xRUKHjJ9pgGX8aKbcS7YAEwxe5DFc

$10 and ill help anyone out. just leave a message with an email with a screencap of the transaction.
>>
>>1550500
I literally have ~10cent on my account and ~$1 in my wallet (in my country's currency)
I have to ask money again from my mother
It sucks being a 28 years old child who can't function in the adult world
if you are willing to help me out, I'm listening
[email protected]
>>
File: 1475714791772.jpg (8KB, 200x240px) Image search: [Google]
1475714791772.jpg
8KB, 200x240px
>>1550500
OP here, I don't know what your code means.

If I understand, you want me to pay you 10 dollars, and then you'll help me out?

No thanks, I'm intelligent and would never get myself scammed.

>tfw too intelligent to make money
>>
I read this entire thread.
OP i want to fucking rape your lazy faggot ass.
Fucking kill yourself you waste of space.
>Help me
>Ok do this
>I dont want to though

Go to eightchan and visit the suicide board, they will help you out, i think you can order some kind of giant bag that basically suffocates you or pumps you full of gas and you never wake up, seems right up your alley because its cheap and easy
>>
File: 0054 - t5D0mAH.jpg (135KB, 736x721px) Image search: [Google]
0054 - t5D0mAH.jpg
135KB, 736x721px
>>1551347
You're so mean anon.

I just want to make some money, is that too much to ask for?

At a time like this, I remember a girl that I immediately fell in love with over 1 year ago. I don't know her name, I've never talked with her, but something was special about her. Will I ever see her again? I wonder what kind of person she was. What may she be doing now? ...I still love her, and I just don't know why.

I am a lonely neet. That's it.

/biz/, give me your best advice now, I need to earn my own money. I can't be living off of my parents forever.

After I can do that, I want to find the girl. I must talk with her.

Going to sleep now, after I wake up I better see some quality advice here.

Thx :)
>>
>>1533545
Why don't you start a website that provides neets like you a way to make $30-40 a day. There would be companies who would pay that if your neets are qualified.

also someone posted some completely online tech support job that paid like $10/hour 8 hours a day. pretty simple stuff and its all from your home. I forget the name of it, but it was a reputable company and you could just google all problems presented to you.
>>
>>1551672
Any info on this online tech support position?
>>
>>1551672
Give me a link to that tech support thing. :3
>>
>>1548279
French Foreign Legion?
>>
File: 1474989164795.jpg (65KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1474989164795.jpg
65KB, 600x450px
>tfw still not making money
>tfw new ip
>>
File: 1458551469425.jpg (186KB, 1239x795px) Image search: [Google]
1458551469425.jpg
186KB, 1239x795px
Please.

Also, someone close this thread, it's been 10 days.
>>
>>1553437
Follow the directions of your attached pic and stop posting now.

I just want to make money, what's the problem with that?

ONLY 600€ MONTHLY WOULD BE ENOUGH
>>
going to sleep now~

hope i get some sweet dreams ^o^
I'd like to have a "gf dream", but after waking up from such a dream, i become depressed. so better not?

whatever, sleeping now~
>>
>>1553578
I'm still awake for some reason!
>>
Look faggot, I'll help you.
First, start learning pentesting skills.
Second, dedicate your pathetic life to mastering those skills for the next few years.
Last, use those skills to collect dank cash from the bug bounties being published.

OWASP pays 100k for new web app zero-days and they are at the bottom of the list of buyers.
>>
>>1553756
I'm all in for jobs that require some effort and I'm not lazy like some people here say, but years of training?

I just want to make a few hundred euros monthly, that is WAY TOO MUCH effort for that.
>>
Just woke up, how are you people?

Sadly nobody posted something while I was sleeping...

Is today the day I will finally find a way?
>>
Huh, no replies anymore?

Don't you guys want to help me? :(

Ok I guess. :(
>>
>>1555587
No one's gonna really help you
That's what I've learned in the last months
No one's gonna be your mentor, because they don't want competition
If someone wants to help you then he wants to sell you something
or just keep repeating empty phrases

You need to dive in and research everything
Take a look at some cool successful people you like (I found them on social media) and see which one is really self-made
Then find out everything about how they did it
Though everyone I found, who really came from nothing, started with risky and not completely legal things
>>
File: 1372396051353.jpg (7KB, 167x144px) Image search: [Google]
1372396051353.jpg
7KB, 167x144px
>>1532183
>trusting a coin which derives it's value on the outcome of an election (aka GAMBLING ON THE VOTE)
>thinking Trump cares about altcoins
>>
>>1553761
>I want to recieve value but give no value
Why should you be getting paid for something anybody can do? You basically want the world to shit money for you.
Stop looking for a get-rich-easy because you won't find it. Step one to getting money is to be valuable to people. A NEET with no skills, a bad work ethic and a laptop probably isn't very valuable.
You're asking for part time job money and haven't thought of getting a fucking job? Or is it that you're just lazy?

170 eurobucks is more than enough to start a business. Go to whatever big store they have in your country. Buy:
>squeegees
>bucket
>laundry soap
>white vinegar (these will be used to make washing fluid)
Congrats you're a window washer. Are they strip malls where you're at? Go to one and offer to every business. Clean windows at half the going rate. In the USA that's maybe $30, so 2 windows a day over 5 days = $300/week.
Get some people working for you and that money always comes.
>>
>>1555795
>Congrats you're a window washer
are you really that stupid?
In my country the laws and taxes are designed to kill the small businesses and if you do it illegally and you're caught, you're fucked for a life.
I'm pretty sure that you can't even start any legal business in the US without a few thousands in your account.
Not to mention that you have to compete with companies that "employ" Consuelas and Jesus' who will do it for a few cents
Thread posts: 130
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.