[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So imagine this: >You got small loan of 3 million dollars

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1469798626922.jpg (242KB, 1024x1279px) Image search: [Google]
1469798626922.jpg
242KB, 1024x1279px
So imagine this:

>You got small loan of 3 million dollars
>You have 10 years to multiply your money by 1000, so you need to have 3 billion dollars by 2026
>What would you do to achieve it? If you accept the money, you must make these money or be killed. You also can't back-out if you accepted it, even if you have all cash untouched.

/biz/ wyd?
>>
either not accept it or accept it and do some fun stuff in my last decade on earth. doubling your money every year 10 years in a row is insane. if you have the connections to do that you'd be rolling in money anyway or you could get 3 million dollars on a cheaper / less dangerous interest rate to bolster your starting capital.
>>
Begin a lottery... with fraud!
Get a trusty friend.
Start with a small 3 million dollar prize.
Hand out overpriced tickets.
Give the winning ticket to your friend.
Wait...
Hooray! Give him a small cut of the money and redo this again!
>>
>>1520995
Very good thread anon. If I where to accept the cash I would either have to do insider trading and hope for the best.
Or dive in with unique business and hope for the best this would have to be something like Google or Facebook though. Last option real estate and hope for the best.

Honestly 10 years will probably feel like one year with that kind of pressure.

Very good thread OP.
>>
>>1520995
You have to make over 800k every single day on average
>>
>>1520995
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die.
>>
>>1520995
well this is stupid as fuck. if I can get 100,000% in 10 years I wouldn't need any loans.
>>
>>1520995
>3 million dollars
>small loan
>>
>>1521178
that's about what I make
>>
>>1521178
lrn2exponentialgrowth
>>
I'd assume that this would be nearly impossible. I could easily more than double it in ten years but a thousand times? The only strategy that could possibly work would have an enormous risk attached, so much so that it would be basically gambling.

So basically my answer would be 'take it to Vegas and pray'
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-01-12-00h49m51s17.png (426KB, 720x402px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-01-12-00h49m51s17.png
426KB, 720x402px
>>1520995
Be a fucking bawler until 2026 and then die. Thats 10 years of awesome 'retirement' while my dick still works.

Pic related. It is what I'd wear everywhere I went.
>>
I think I could make it 20 million. I'm currently saving up money for a second business that might be able to do it.

But 3 billion is unrealistic. I'd take the money and kill them instead.
>>
>>1520995
Sell raffle tickets for $1,000 a piece with the prize being $100,000. Sell 3M raffle tickets. Repeat once a year for 10 years. Keep profit, pay debtor.
>>
>>1520995
If all I have to do is multiply my money but not it's true value all I have to do is convert some of it to Zimbabwean dollars
>>
>>1520995
Buy bitcoin back in 2010 at 1 dollar each. Wait for 2013 and sell them at 1000 dollars each.

Instant win.
>>
>>1521377
>Buy bitcoin back in 2010 at 1 dollar each. Wait for 2013 and sell them at 1000 dollars each.

>Instant
>3 years

Choose one
>>
I'd just take the money and run, live off like $50k a year for the rest of my life
>>
>>1520995
If I absolutely must take the money the logical thing to do is invest it in the stock market for 10 years, hope to about double money to 6 million, and then go to Vegas and put it all on black nine times in a row. This leaves me with a roughly 1/500 chance of getting to 3 billion and surviving.
>>
>>1520995
>take 3 million
>live like a king for 3 years
>die

Literally a better existence than 99% of humanity. However this is /biz/ where you're supposed to talk about your actual businesses and ask for advice/share experiences, not your fantasy LARP bullshit.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.