[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /biz/, I have a problem. Last summer I made the mistake

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: women-workplace.jpg (43KB, 730x555px) Image search: [Google]
women-workplace.jpg
43KB, 730x555px
Hello /biz/, I have a problem. Last summer I made the mistake of dating a coworker. Long story short, it didn't work out. Before I left, one of my coworkers told me that she had been badmouthing me. I'm afraid now that she complained to HR/management, and they are blacklisting me as a result. How do I find out if this is so?

Also, general bad references generaI guess.
>>
>>1518705
You need to break into her car and cover all of the seats with steamed eggplant. This is going to show her that you mean business and do not want to disappoint her again. Leave a note saying something like you are sorry but here are some eggplants. Eggplant is very nutritious and fun to eat so she will probably accept the gift and keep quiet.

Keep giving her eggplants to her car every time you hear she is upset with you..
>>
>>1518713
Spot on. OP, this guy's got the right idea.
>>
>>1518713
y does it have to be steamed
>>
>>1518713
>>1518722
>>1518803
Is this a new meme that I missed?
>>
>>1518823
meme?

the guy gave you some spot on advice
>>
Maybe she likes shrimp. It's best warm so I'd say on a hot day and the window is cracked just toss some in. It will smell lovely
>>
>>1518803
why are u asking from your own post....
>>
>>1518705
Google "illimitable men". Start reading.
>>
>>1518705
You are paranoid. HR will not give out a bad reference based on spurious gossip. They stick to facts to avoid getting sued.
>>
OP you're fine. Unless you raped her, she has nothing on you lol. They might just take the piss out of it.
>>
>>1519804
>>1519903
You say that, but I know for a fact that another guy lost his job because of her. I was there.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.