[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best career/business for a tall good looking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1474522542704.jpg (28KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1474522542704.jpg
28KB, 500x281px
What's the best career/business for a tall good looking white man with high charisma?

i.e. jobs that pajeets and chinese can't steal.
>>
Advertising Accounts
>>
>>1518330
Salesman.
>>
>>1518331
i can't find anything on this, wtf is it

>>1518333
aren't most sales jobs desperately trying to get people to buy cars and shit only to make like 30k a year? sounds pretty awful.
>>
Account manager/salesman/toll marketer
>>
>>1518336
Good car salesmen probably make close to 6 figures I'd imagine
>>
>>1518347
but even then, it seems like a shitty job. and there's no opportunity for advancement.

i worry that once you're a mediocre salesman, you'll always be a mediocre salesman.
>>
>>1518350
That's just a bad attitude, and could apply to any profession
>>
>>1518355

eh, perhaps.

but when you're working for a big corporation, is it not true that there is almost unlimited opportunity to move upwards towards executive roles? Whereas working in a car dealership, the best you can hope for is a senior salesman or something.
>>
>>1518336
Nah, fuck car sales, working for dealerships is worse than being a wagecuck. There's sales in everything, find a niche or sales job that you really like, it's far easier to be a salesmen for a product that you actually support rather than something you pretend to support. Besides, everyone should try sales at some point who want a career in business, it's pretty hard to copy the experience from sales into college coursework anyways.
>>
>>1518358
> is it not true that there is almost unlimited opportunity to move upwards towards executive roles?
You're pretty young I'm assuming?
>>
>>1518358

you are fucking stupid

its called owning your own dealership
>>
>>1518330
Anything in management. Image and the ability to speak fluent English are valuable.
>>
>>1518368
thanks for the advice. isn't it all still shilling over cold calls though and not making much money doing it?

>>1518370
yep, 19. am i that delusional?

>>1518371
fair enough. but to get one you have to already be fairly successful.
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 1936x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 1936x1936px
>>1518377
This is my good non-college educated (very smart tho) friend who works what some would call a telemarketing job... But he sells mortgages. He is at the top of his field now but as u can see he makes out unreal for a w-2 employee with no biz owner worries.

If your good at sales, then find the product that you are passionate about & go to town. Sales jobs in the right markets are some of the best jobs in the world, but you must really have the skills & build ur experience.

Sell insurance, mortgages, annuities, cars, etc... Get good at selling, like really really good & then the companies come for you. Great salesmen get fringe benefits, signing bonuses, time off others don't get... If u have the talent then it's one of the best jobs out there.
>>
>>1518399
that's pretty incredible. Is he a charismatic guy? I feel like that's more important in sales than intelligence.

Are you saying take whatever sales job i can get at first, even if it pays shit, then let my skill make a name for myself until i get picked up by better companies? or do i need to search long and hard for the "right" first sales job? does it matter where i start?
>>
>>1518413
Yeah, he's very charismatic & very intelligent. You are 100% correct in that being likable is 50 more times important than intelligence in consumer sales.

I know several ppl that r similar to my buddy above & a common trait is that they all started as servers at restaurants so that would be a great place to see if ur naturally good at sales. They always made several hundred dollars on fri & sat nights at Applebee's, chilies Friday's type restaurants. I'm not that sales guy myself, too much noise for me but I sure as fuck respect those that are great or even just good.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.