[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does biz think of this guy. I listen to his podcast religiously

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: ferreiss1_2444877b.jpg (42KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
ferreiss1_2444877b.jpg
42KB, 620x387px
What does biz think of this guy. I listen to his podcast religiously everyday.

20 maybe 30 percent is him marketing some obscure product or training system but other than that it's pretty motivating and I get lots of ideas

>tl;dr is this guy for real
>>
>>1517630
He's a scumbag who preys on stupid people, and is arguably the father of kickstarter/nu-male shit.
>>
>>1517630
>20 maybe 30 percent is him marketing some obscure product or training system
Ain't nobody got time for that. I'd rather kill myself.
>>
File: Tim-Ferriss.jpg (61KB, 364x333px) Image search: [Google]
Tim-Ferriss.jpg
61KB, 364x333px
his books are great, although i read them and im still a neet with no skills
>>
>>1517633
>kickstarter / nu-male shit
What's that mean?

>>1517918

>kill myself
Sounds like a plan.
Let me know how that works out.

Or you could pay someone for their expertise, and hope that they don't have a hidden agenda when they recommend anything.

Would you rather most of that is transparent, or none of it?

You think a consultant introduces you to a lawyer, a banker, they don't have a relationship?
A partnership? Finders fee? Commission?

'let me introduce to an associate of mine'
'don't worry about that, I have a contact'
'sure, I'll introduce you'
'our firm has some partners we work with, they'll take care of that'
'oh, just ask for Jim, we have an understanding'

Partnerships, strategic alliances, affiliation, etc is all business...

Have fun looking for the guy who just wants to help you and share information for no reason.
>>
I've met him. I don't think he's full of shit.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.