[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Noob real estate agent here, in Krakow. Got a shitload of properties

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: from the air.jpg (403KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
from the air.jpg
403KB, 960x720px
Noob real estate agent here, in Krakow.

Got a shitload of properties to sell... locals (Poles) can't afford to buy this stuff, so must market to international investors.

Problem: I haven't made any sales, and can't afford to pay for advertising. Considering partnering up with buyers' agents in other countries. Is this even a thing -- where they would share the commission on a transaction?

Any tips, leads, other agents/investors in similar situation?
>>
bribe a geologist into claiming they discovered oil underneath the property
>>
What kind of returns would an investor see?
>>
have you tried like...
zillow
>>
>>1517687

Conservatively, about 12%-15% for a hotel.

That's without figuring in tourism growth, which has been between 10% and 20% (increase in visitors per year) in the last few years.
>>
How does one become a real estate agent overseas?

I'm legit interested considering my meme degree will pretty much take me nowhere
>>
>>1517743

It depends on the country... some will require an apprenticeship and/or formal education, then passing a state-administered exam.

Other countries have gone through deregulation. Like Poland -- as of a few years ago, anyone can act as real estate agent. (Any citizen at least... it might also be open to legal residents.)

Even with those countries which require a license, there's always a way around it... just don't hold yourself out as an agent, but rather as an "independent consultant" or whatev... I think a lot of local agencies would be interested in collaborating with someone who speaks fluent English (and has marketing skills).
>>
>>1517699

Zillow is primarily for the domestic US market.
>>
>>1517727
That's with external management?
>>
>>1517834

Maybe 1% less with external management.

But it depends on the competence of external management... a very good manager, even with his/her cut, won't make a dent in returns.
>>
>>1517501
You could start by putting some places on AirBnb so you can make some cash to advertise the other properties, when you have sold those you use the money you made by selling the houses to advertise for the houses you used to rent out thru AirBnb.
>>
>>1518180

Thanks for the tip... but these townhouses are more the ol' school type -- typically huge 15th-century city residences for wealthy landowners whose primary estates were in the country (5, 6 levels w/servants quarters, etc.).

Today they're best suited for hotels & other commercial investments. Not very residential without a massive re-haul and conversion to apartments. Must go as-is!
>>
>>1518194
what can i get for 5000usd?
>>
>>1518197

In Krakow? Maybe a couple hours in the "Champagne Room".
>>
>>1517766
There must be a Polish version
>>
>>1518219

There are, sort of. But they're almost exclusively aimed at the Polish market... more for apartments/houses for sale. Not for attracting international investors/developers.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.