[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it impossible to become rich if you don't make it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (6KB, 144x144px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
6KB, 144x144px
Is it impossible to become rich if you don't make it before your 30s?
>>
File: gatesmugshot.jpg (22KB, 400x288px) Image search: [Google]
gatesmugshot.jpg
22KB, 400x288px
>>1515985
Why yes of course. There is no point in trying at all once you are in your 30s. You what they say anon, give a man a fire he will be warm for the night. Light a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
>>
File: s-l225.jpg (11KB, 225x169px) Image search: [Google]
s-l225.jpg
11KB, 225x169px
>>1515985
Nope. Im 30 and just starting.

Passive income is a beutiful thing. So os understanding finances and credit utilization. So os bidgeting for "that next step" until u die. Half my income goes back onto investments as do 100% of the earnings. Quitting my job when it beats my paycheck and working no less than 4 hours a day 5 days a week on growing that until my income would be double. Soend the rest of my life giving myself raises while upping the percentage of my income to reinvestments. Teachi g someone my ways and leaving them everything or adding a list of names to a trust fund before i die. Pretty much it. Anything can be had of u want it.

I make pic related in my down time at my 50 hour a week job. Also have a part time job. Working twice as hard for half as long. Worth it? We will see...
>>
>>1516186
God that was atrocious.
>>
My grandfather was so poor he couldn't afford to bury my uncle when he died. He started his company a while later in the 90's and by the time he died a few years ago in his 70's it was worth over 18 million.
>>
>>1516198
i didn't even bother reading the whole post.
>>
>>1516198
>>1516259
ples, I ned halp with the bidgeting
>>
>>1516186
No one will take you seriously with such shit typing/proofing skills.
>>
>>1515992
Fucking painful though, isn't it? Like those monks who light themselves on fire in front of the Chinese government.
>>
>>1516186
Passive income is a meme unless you have real state, parking spots or a huge youtube channel/website (and even then you will need to add content from time to time)
>>
>>1516198
Yeah sorry. After reading i realised my spellcheck is kill? The fuck does that even happen? Normally only have one or 2 typos and proofread so i dont look like a fag. Fucked up busy at the house and forgot to read and fix my autistic bullshit before sent.
>>
>>1516248
Inspiring and sad. Sucks. What business did he do?
>>
File: funny_picture-4-600x339.jpg (33KB, 600x339px) Image search: [Google]
funny_picture-4-600x339.jpg
33KB, 600x339px
>>1516892
Whatever. You faggots getting rich doesn't benefit me at all. Fuck do i care?
>>
>>1517302
That is exactly my point? Own shit land in ks, borrow against it for down payment on more shit. Sell mineral rights or poke your own holes. Rent to cattle rancher or own cows and pay drunk cowboy to feed. What is owning a business?

Shit like that.

I'ma beg borrow and suck my way into the NEET lifestyle i deserve but am not entitled to. I'll earn it and then some or dye young, broken, and tired. But hey, i tried.
>>
File: 1473122787792.png (88KB, 205x256px) Image search: [Google]
1473122787792.png
88KB, 205x256px
>>1518115
>I tried
Except you didn't. You shitposted on an indonesian basket weaving forum about some hypothetical plan you can't even follow because of your credit score. Even if your credit is fine, you won't follow through because you're a coward.

If you weren't, you'd be following the plan you mentioned today. There's no reason not to have started today.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.