[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone ever thought of using the $14.99 Family Plan for a profit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1421393239_spotify-music6.png (27KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1421393239_spotify-music6.png
27KB, 300x300px
Anyone ever thought of using the $14.99 Family Plan for a profit? You and 5 other people get Premium, and the account holder just pays $15 and that's it for all 6 people. But if you charge those 5 people say $5 (half of an individual Premium charge of $10) couldn't you make a nice profit?
>>
>>1514551
whos going to pay you $5 for spotify premium when they can buy it themselves for cheaper.
>>
>>1514551
>$25
>nice profit
Ha, maybe if you're in 3rd world. This method doesn't have much room to scale up either.

If 3 people flake and don't pay, you're out of time and profit.

It would be very difficult, in my opinion, to scale up to ten+ family plans and manage it.

Better idea is to partner with a phone vendor and promote their plans/phones. I know Republic Wireless had an offer on CommissionJunction when I looked a few months ago. They paid out $30 per person you have buy a plan for them. Get 6 people to switch phone plans to them and you've made $150 more than pimping out 1 family plan.
>>
File: 1423451247568.png (346KB, 858x725px) Image search: [Google]
1423451247568.png
346KB, 858x725px
>>1514551

I did the 0.99 plan for three months

forgot to cancel my account and was charged regular rates
>>
I can buy phished Spotify accounts online for less than a dollar.
>>
>>1514607

>Having to steal accounts because too poor
>come back to play fav song
>owner deleted your folder
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.