[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Got a degree in Physics >Trying to switch to CS >"We're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Picture_2_c.jpg (47KB, 600x494px) Image search: [Google]
Picture_2_c.jpg
47KB, 600x494px
>Got a degree in Physics
>Trying to switch to CS

>"We're sorry anon, but we're doing to have to go with this guy who has a shit ton moar experience than you lululul"

WHY DOES OUR SOCIETY PIGEONHOLE YOU INTO ONE CAREER PATH WHEN YOU ARE 18?!?!?
>>
[spolier] OP has no degree. [/spoiler]

I swear /biz/ is nothing but neets role playing for attention anymore.
>>
>>1514459
Because you should think of your career path when you're fucking 13, it's literally what you want to do for life and fortune, it should be your focus the second your balls drop.
>>
>>1514491
Here's proof.
>>
>>1514498
When I was 13 I was hopped up on rage and memes.
>>
>>1514459
try r9k
>>
>>1514536
>>1514498
>>1514491
Thoughts on how to defeat this dumb system and make it rich?
>>
>subjecting yourself to being a cuck autist computer drone
why
>>
>>1514498
Who the fuck wants to be a paper pusher/office drone at age 13?

If you didn't want to be like Cristiano Ronaldo at age 13 you are low T as fuck.

Man, even wanting to be something like a profesional CS:GO player or something else than a boring, death tier normal job.

If you wanted a normal job by age 13 you were born a cuck.
>>
File: 1261582306671.jpg (51KB, 480x500px) Image search: [Google]
1261582306671.jpg
51KB, 480x500px
>>1514504
>anon is a faggot. CONFIRMED.

I descided to skip faggot school and go directly to learning about how to be rich.

Activly study the rich. Do what they do.

Credit score is through the roof. Nearly out of bad debt.

Have 1 "asset" breaking even and making its own payment.

Budgeting better.

Eating better.

Self improving by following positive social media players and slowly ditching all my negative friends.

Started 2 side /biz and currently sheltering all my assets in preperation for inevitable future lawsuits.

>i get sued
>lose everything
>have litterally nothing listed under asset class besides a lead plaque plated with enough gold to pass "the gold test."

Reads something along the lines of "to whoever sues me and wins i hope u are as much a miserable cuck as you seem like. I truly hope u die a slow and painful death after becoming an old and misserable cunt. Fuck you, this is all u get. Or something better obviously.

List it as "valueable art signed by artist." Have buddy that is a proffessional artist. Have him draw two stick figured fucking that says my name and (you.) Signs it. Have a buddy that is pro athelete. Is a note for a future ass beating at the address where the art sent. Also signed. Giant glossy pic of me bickass naked giving the finger holding a giant wad of cash with fake druges and topless chicks. Chicks be rented models. (Im married) cash be the home loan of 20k i am getting to pay shit off with higher interest rate. Will get cash then pay cash in same day. Will take pics of this and put on social media / tell everyone.

If and when i ever "lose" a lawsuit i blast that shit on social media.

Trolling is as much art as science guys.
>>
>>1516362
what the fuck are you mumbling about ?

properly setup an offshore company and you will have 0 seizable assets if you're smart
>>
>>1515298
This. At 13 I wanted to be an astronaut. Who the fuck grows, and says they want to be an administrative assistant, or an HR rep?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.