[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to college for 4 to 6 years >had to take a bunch of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: B5UYaJKCQAEfmhb.jpg (75KB, 600x587px) Image search: [Google]
B5UYaJKCQAEfmhb.jpg
75KB, 600x587px
>go to college for 4 to 6 years
>had to take a bunch of BS English and Lib Arts and Gen Ed. Lasses you may never have needed
>go tens of thousands into debt
>probably contract an STD
>most likely get a degree that will get you a job 40k starting absolute max

Why are USA universities such shit now, and when can this bubble burst? Is it even worth going, like are trades a viable option or just a meme?
>>
File: 1384719261321.gif (500KB, 500x251px)
1384719261321.gif
500KB, 500x251px
>>1514045
>go to college for 4 to 6 years
Six years? What retard needs 6 years for college?

>had to take a bunch of BS English and Lib Arts and Gen Ed. Lasses you may never have needed

If you enjoy being on the tier of a highschooler in every aspect of your life except for your major, then okay, enjoy.
If you didn't learn anything in those gen ed classes, then either you went to a shit college (your fault) or you didn't pay attention cause you didn't deem those classes important (still your fault).

My gen eds were hit or miss in terms of quality sometimes but for the most part, they were probably worth it.
A good amount of them I could say were definitely worth it.

>go tens of thousands into debt
Lel faggot, again, enjoy being a retard for paying so much money. You either get a good scholarship or you go to a public college, many of which are more respected than your avg private college. SUNY and CUNY colleges in new york. CUNY schools for the education or SUNY schools if you're trying to party and shit. I don't know about other states but that's how it works here.

>probably contract an STD
You don't HAVE to bang the STD-ridden whores, unless you're so desperate that you could only get the bottom of the barrel.

>most likely get a degree that will get you a job 40k starting absolute max
Are you really going to college just for the degree? That's why you failed already, bud. A degree doesn't mean you're worth anything. It's an acknowledgement by an institution that you have the potential to be worth something. If you ever become an actual professional one day, you'll understand.
>>
>>1514073
P.S. go for grad school and study something that people actually want in society, and you won't have wasted your money.
(Again, stop going to fucking schools that charge you a gorillion dollars holy shit it's not that hard)
>>
Well i got a BS in chemistry and now work on the Morgan Stanley trading floor so I think it worked out fine
>>
>>1514045

the one on the left has an ace bandage around her knee. what do you suppose is going on with that?
>>
>>1514274
She didn't invest in knee pads and now she is paying the price
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.