[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey guys, are there any good online stocks/options trading broker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: me.jpg (371KB, 2100x2100px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
371KB, 2100x2100px
hey guys, are there any good online stocks/options trading broker with no comission fees for europeans (i'm a lithuanianfag) that are legit?

btw i'm insanely new to this, only my third day of researching, so if anyone could answer more of my dumb questions or refer me to a good online trading guide it would be greatly appreaciated
>>
there are none afaik.. Just stick to sites like E-toro
>>
>>1513182
alright man i'll check out e-toro, thanks
>>
bump

what do you guys think about plus500? looks simplistic enough for me, easy to use, tried their demo version and it's pretty good

but they give sign up money and shit like a gambling site so it sounds sketchy af, scared to deposit anything just yet
>>
File: duff.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
duff.gif
2MB, 400x300px
If you want to quickly just open an account for cfd broker without any "paper work" just open account for a bitcoin broker. Just basically password, account name and then verify your email, that's it.

So you deposit bitcoins but trade normal instruments such as stocks, currencies etc.
>>
>>1513396
ah, i've got no expierence with bitcoins and cfd trading, so i'm afraid that's not for me
>>
>>1513163
Free brokerages work great for investing, but are a horrible idea for trading.
They can't provide the access and functions real traders require, so you would be operating at a massive disadvantage anyway.
>>
>>1513551
i kind of figured it. i'm mostly interested in penny stocks, know any good brokers i could use? im also just playing around with free demos atm just to get the hang of it
>>
>>1513586
>good brokers
That specialize in penny stocks?
You do realize that the traders selling these shares are depending on people with little know how and even less capital, right?
>>
>>1513620
i'm very new to this, so i'm sorry for my retarded questions, i was just thinking along the lines of a broker that is legit and will let me withdraw/deposit small amounts and use them on penny stocks
>>
>>1513645
Your questions aren't retarded, they're actually pretty common.
But it does sound like you're interested in penny stocks solely because you don't have the funds for listed equities.
As for free demos/paper trading, it is offered by several brokerages, but you may need hundreds or even thousands to qualify.
>>
>>1513688
yeah i'm a uni student with 500euros to spare, margin trading sounds way too risky for me to take on. I thought I could realistically make atleast 20% monthly return betting on some biotech company stocks, they always seem to randomly gain insane amounts

and hell if i lose money atleast it's a valuable expierence
>>
>>1513705
>atleast it's a valuable expierence
It really isn't, though.
The factors that cause those stocks to rocket aren't something that can be predicted easily, if at all. If it does happen, you'll still be in the dark regarding the why.
Are you viewing this more as an alternate method of gambling?
Because that's different.
>>
>>1513723
I suppose you're right, I used to play poker for a living for two years, and now with my countrys retarded laws it's not possible anymore. I think penny stocks would be gambling with a chance of having an edge and that soudns good enough for me
>>
>>1513738
I couldn't speak to the difference in odds between the two.
I tend to analyze things from a trading perspective, but gambling has an entertainment value that's impossible to quantify.
Basically, if you feel the 500 represents very little of your total finances, you can probably justify gambling with it.
>>
>>1513800
Yep, I guess I'm a gambler at my core, haha. Anyways, thanks for the advice, I'll probably stick to plus500 or iDealing as there's simply no european brokers that welcomes clients with less than 10k
>>
>>1513943
You're welcome

>no european brokers that welcomes clients with less than 10k
Well that just sucks donkey balls.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.